The studio

Will You Ever Be Mine?

Youngjae gave you a long kiss. When he noticed that you didn't kiss him back he slowly pulled away.

He gave you a look, "S-sorry, ____-ah..."

Youngjae took some steps back, but you grabbed his shirt and pulled him back to you. He smiled sweetly before leaning in again. His lips crashed onto yours and this time you kissed him back. He put his hands on your cheeks, making you wrapping your arms around him. You couldn't believe it. Yoo Youngjae and you, Park ____, were kissing. You broke the kiss and opened your eyes. Youngjae's eyes met yours and he smiled sweetly. You smiled back and hugged him tightly.

Hyoyeon shouted from the kitchen, "You done sis?" 

"Just a sec!" You shouted back, still hugging your oppa.

"____-ah, you're mine, for real." He whispered into your ear, making you blush, "Let me just kiss you one last time before you go, okay?" 

You nodded. Youngjae leaned in once again and kissed you. He pulled away, but quickly caught your lips again. And again, again, again and again.

You two had been in his room for ten minutes now, just kissing. It was the best feeling you've had in a long time. Everytime Youngjae kissed you he fell for you even more, and you fell for him. Suddenly Hyosung and Hyoyeon came into the room.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, YOU WERE KISSING!!!!!!!!" Hyosung and Hyoyeon screamed in excitement.

"Oh.....hi.." You quickly pulled away from Youngjae, but he dragged you back into his arms.

"THIS IS THE BIGGEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. YOU JUST KISSED YOUR FREAKING BOYFRIEND FOR THE FREAKING FIRST TIME!!!!" Hyoyeon hugged Hyosung from happiness overload.

"Unnie..." You blushed and burried your head in Youngjae's chest.

Youngjae hugged you tightly, "Aigoo~"

WHO KISSED WHO?!!" Junhong came running into Youngjae's room.

"YOUNGJAE AND ____!!!!" Hyosung and Hyoyeon squealed.

"Man, I missed it!" He sighed and stomped his feet.

Soon the rest of your oppas came running into the bed room.

"Did we miss it?!" Himchan asked Hyosung as he placed his hands on her upper arms.

"Yes." Hyosung giggled and snuggled closer to Himchan.

Daehyun laid a hand on Youngjae's shoulder, "In my room? You guys kissed in my room?"

"Yah, Hyung, it's my room too." Youngjae said.

Daehyun chuckled, "Just kidding."

"Hyung," Jongup's quiet voice was heard, "I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!"

And with that said, everyone threw themselves at you two like you were getting married or something.

"Guys, stop it!" Youngjae slapped them away with his hands.

"Sorry..." Junhong and Jongup apologised and walked back to the living room to play xBox again.

"___-ah, still up for the mall?" Hyosung asked.

"Sure!" You hugged Youngjae quickly before heading out the door, "Bye~ See you later."

Youngjae were left alone with Daehyun. 

"So, is it serious now?" Daehyun asked the younger boy as he closed the door and sat down on his bed.

"Guess so." Youngjae smiled as he sat down next to Daehyun.

"Nice."

Youngjae chuckled and layed down on the bed, "She's really mine..."

Daehyun smiled at the sight of seeing Youngjae so happy. Youngjae closed his eyes and took a deep breath before standing up again.

"I'm going to the kitchen." Youngjae said before leaving Daehyun alone.

Youngjae was greeted by a smiling Yongguk. Yongguk's smile grew bigger when Youngjae sat down across the table.

"What?" Youngjae raised his eyebrows.

"Finally."

"Finally?"

"You kissed her."

"What do you mean finally?! You stopped me from kissing her two times!" Youngjae held up two fingers.

Yongguk scoffed, "It was for her best."

"How?"

"____ has been in love with you since we first met her. And if you would've kissed her when the others told you to, it wouldn't be a real kiss. You get me?" Yongguk tried to explain.

"She's been in love with me for that long?" Youngjae tried to hide a smile.

Yongguk nodded and smiled. Youngjae blushed slightly. Wow. Yongguk couldn't stop smiling at the younger boy. 

"How long have you known?" Youngjae asked.

"A while." Yongguk simply answered.

"Oh."

"Youngjae-ah?"

"Neh?" Youngjae looked up at his hyung.

"Take good care of her, okay?"

Youngjae smiled, "I will."

"Good." Yongguk stood up, "We have schedule you, Himchan and I, already forgotten?"

"Yeah right, the studio." Youngjae stood up, "I'll go tell Himchan to get ready." 

Youngjae walked towards Himchan's room as he hummed. He knocked on the door, but no one answered.

"Himchan hyung?" He knocked again.

Youngjae carefully opened the door and stepped inside, but he couldn't see his hyung. That's weird... He decided to ask the others, But they didn't know either. Youngjae ran back to the kitchen.

"Hyung, Himchan is not in his room."

"Then where is he?" Yongguk said walking towards the door.

"I don't know. Call him." Youngjae said as he slipped on his shoes.

Yongguk also slipped on his shoes before picking his phone up. He dialed Himchan's number and called.

"Hello?" Himchan answered.

"Himchannie, where are you?"

"At the mall with the girls."

"You should be in the car on your way to the studio with Youngjae and me." Yongguk opened the door as Youngjae shouted good bye to the others.

"Was that today?" 

"Yes, so we're picking you up now. Better be ready." Yongguk hung up and sat down in the car. "Let's go then."

After a ten minute drive they had reach the mall. They both stepped out of the car and went to look for Himchan. 

"There he is!" Yongguk pointed towards Himchan, who was standing next to you and Hyosung.

"And there's my girl." Youngjae said as they walked up to you.

"Where's Hyoyeon?" Yongguk asked.

"She had to go to work." You said with a sad voice.

"She'll be back tomorrow, cheer up." Youngjae said and hugged you lightly.

You smiled shyly and turned to Hyosung. She was checking her clock.

"I have to go to a meeting, I forgot!" She panicked.

"Honey, calm down. If it's in the TS building we could drive you." Himchan said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, let's go!" Himchan ran off to the car with Yongguk and Hyosung.

"____-ah, you can come with~" Youngjae quickly took your hand and ran off to the car as well.

When everybody had taken a seat, Yongguk started the car and you guys were on your way to the TS building. You were sitting in the middle with Youngjae to your left and Hyosung to your right. Youngjae took your hand and squeezed it. You looked up at him and smiled a little. Youngjae released your hand and threw his arm around your shoulders. You rested your head on his shoulder and let out a little yawn.

D"Still tired after the long week huh?" Youngjae chuckled softly.

"A little." You said as your eyes closed.

"You could sleep on the sofa in the studio, okay?" Youngjae said as he rested his head on yours.

"Okay." You said as you slowly fell asleep.c

When you woke up you were laying in a sofa. You could hear a beautiful voice sing and you immediately knew that it was your boyfriend. He was standing in the recording booth with his hands on his headphones, singing. Himchan was standing next to Yongguk by the mixing table. Yongguk had the headphones on, nodding his head to the music. Himchan turned around and saw that you were awake. He walked over to you and sat down. 

"Did you sleep well?" Himchan asked as he rubbed your back.

You nodded and smiled as you sat straight up, "He sings so good."

"I know."

You kept your eyes on Youngjae. He looked so peaceful while singing. Himchan glanced at you and smiled. 

"I guess you guys are a real couple now, huh?" Himchan said as he leaned back in the sofa.

"Yes we are." You smiled, still looking at Youngjae, "And I don't think it would have ever happened if it weren't for you and Hyosung. I don't think he would've done that if we weren't a pretend couple. Thank you, oppa!" 

Himchan chuckled and hugged you, "anything for you my daughter."

"Pretend couple?" Hyosung stepped into the studio.

"Oh, hey sweetie, is the meeting over?" Himchan stood up and hugged his noona. 

Hyosung pushed him away from her and crossed her arms, "What do you mean 'Pretend Couple'?"

Himchan sighed, "Look, when you thought that I was cheating on you with ____ we had to think of something, and so I decided that Youngjae and ____ Esme would become a pretend couple."

"So you lied to me?" Hyosung said.

"No, baby I just-"

"You lied to me Himchan!" Hyosung cried out.

Yongguk took off the headphones and stopped the music, making Youngjae stop singing. 

"What's happening guys?" Youngjae came out of the recording booth, walked over to you and took your hand. 

"You guys all lied to me! Is this how you treat you senior?!" Hyosung shouted loud enough for the rest of Secret to hear.

Sunhwa came into the studio, followed by Jieun and Hana.

"Whats going on?" Hana asked as she looked around.

 Hyosung sighed in disbelief at Himchan and gave him a look before running out the studio.

"Noona, wait-" Himchan tried to run after her but Sunhwa stopped him.

"Leave her alone for awhile, I think she needs it." Jieun said before they walked out the room.

"Park ____." Himchan swallowed, but then turned to look at you, "This is your fault! If you would have just found an apartment from the beginning, I WOULDN'T BE IN THIS SITUATION!!"

"Hyung, calm down!" Youngjae said as he squeezed your hand.

"THIS ALL IS HER FAULT!!" Himchan pointed at you.

You got scared of him and stood up to hug Youngjae. 

"THIS TIME I WANT YOU OUT FOR REAL. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME ANYMORE, NO MATTER WHAT THE OTHER SAY!" 

Even Yongguk got scared of Himchan. You began to cry into Youngjae's chest, which made him hug you tighter. 

"Himchan, please. Were would she go? Out on the streets?" Yongguk tried to speak calmly. 

Himchan sighed and picked up his bag, "___, don't come home. I don't wanna see you in our apartment."

 

-----------------------------------------

Okay, sorry for making Himchan the bad guy again. x(

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter. ^^

I love to read your comments, keep on commenting! :3

Love you all! ;D 

Comment/Subscribe. <3