Forgiving Channie

Will You Ever Be Mine?

Youngjae and your mother went to the kitchen, where your dad was. 

"Your parents?" Daehyun asked.

"Why are they here?" Jongup slipped off his shoes. 

"They came here to visit. I was so surprised." You said as you walked into the living room with the rest trailing behind.

The boys sat down in the sofa, letting you stand up.

"Hey, not fair!" You whined and pouted.

"Come here." Yongguk chuckled as he pulled you down into his lap, "Your hair is wet."

"I know, I just got out the shower." You rolled your eyes reached for the remote control.

"No." Yongguk said as he grabbed your arm.

"Oppa! I wanna watch..." 

"_____-ah, let's talk instead." Daehyun made eye contact with you.

"About?"

"About stuff." Jongup raised his eyebrows.

"...What kind of stuff?" 

Junhong sighed, "Noona, how long are you gonna stay here?"

You lowered your head, "I don't know, Junhong-ah... Maybe it's the best if I try to find my own place."

"But, we want you to stay with us, you're like our sister." Daehyun said as he rested his arms on his legs.

"Daehyun, I.... It feels like I'm... I'm just a burden." You sighed and stood up.

Yongguk took your hand and turned you around, "____-ah, you are not a burden to anyon-"

"Yes I am! I'm a burden to Himchan, I know that. I'm just in his way." You said as you shook Yongguk's hand off yours.

"No, you're not. Just come home, ____-ah!" Jongup said as he stood up.

"No."

"Noona, pleas-" 

"I don't want to come home!" You said, feeling the regret growing bigger inside you.

"Jus-"

"NO. I'm gonna find a new apartment and move in there, alone. No matter what you say."

"We're going to miss you." Junhong said.

"We'll see each other, I'm your stylist, I'm working for you guys." 

"Please, ____-ah...." Jongup hugged you, "Please."

You broke the hug and walked out of the room. I really want to move back. No, I don't want to, right? Your thoughts were interrupted by your father's voice. You realized that you stood outside the  kitchen, where your boyfriend and your parents were. What are they talking about?

"Do you promise?" Your father said.

"Yes, Mr. Park. I really care for your daughter, I love her. The last thing I want is to see her sad or depressed. I'm going to take good care of her, I promise you." Youngjae said politely.

Hearing him say that made you smile. I love you too, oppa. You giggled, making all three of them to turn their heads.

"____, how long have you been here?" Your mother asked.

"I just came."

"Well, honey, I like this man. He's a good one!" Your father said and layed a hand on Youngjae, smiling.

Youngjae eyed you and you smiled. He smiled back, patting the chair next to him. You walked over and sat down next to your boyfriend. He took your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours. Mr. Park smiled at the sight.

"Now, I'm going to talk to the other boys." He said.

You looked up at him, "Why?"

"To make sure they treat you right." Your father answered, "And to scare them a bit."

You rolled your eyes as your parents walked into to living room. Youngjae chuckled, getting your attention. 

"Oppa?"

Youngjae smiled, "Mm?"

"I'm thinking of getting my own apartment."

"Really?"

You nodded. 

"Why?" He asked and you began to explain.

 

Meanwhile in B.A.P dorm.

Himchan looked at his phone for the hundredth time this minute. Why isn't Hyosung texting me back? Maybe I should give her a call... He unlocked his phone and dialed his girlfriends number. He waited a while before actually pressing the 'call' button. When he did he felt his heart beat harder. After some tones she picked up.

"H-hello?" Hyosung's voice was trembling.

"Hyosung, are you crying?"

"Yes, but it's okay. I'm fine."

"Noona... Listen. I'm sorry. I did not plan it to be this way, okay?" Himchan sighed.

"It's okay, Channie. I understand. The boys didn't want her to move out, right?"

"Right, and it was the only way. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay."

"You sure, sweetie?" 

"I'm sure." Hyosung giggled a little.

"Hey, I'm home alone, would you mind coming over?" Himchan wiggled his eyebrows.

"I'll be there in a sec, baby~"

"See you soon then~" 

Hyosung hung up. Himchan got up and started dancing. She forgave me. She really did forgive me!

"SHE FORGAVE ME!" He shouted as he kept on dancing.

After fifteen minutes Hyosung knocked on the door. Himchan ran towards the door and opened it.

"Hey, baby~" He wiggled his eyebrows, pulling her inside.

"Hi, Channie." Hyosung giggled and closed the door.

"My room?"

"Sure~" She winked.

Himchan carried her bridal style into his room, placing her on the bed. He bit his lower lip before it. Hyosung just giggled, making him chuckle.

"Honey, you're ruining my y time." He pouted.

"Aigoo, so cute!" She sat up and hugged Himchan, "I love you."

"I love you too." He said as he leaned in to kiss her.

They kissed passionately for a while as they layed down on the bed, Himchan on top.

 

Back to Hyoyeon's house.

Youngjae and you made your way into the living room. You saw your father talking with the boys. Youngjae chuckled and so did you.

"Daddy, stop it." You sighed as you sat down on the floor, leaning against the sofa.

"It's okay, ____-ah." Yongguk said.

Your father chuckled and stood up, "let's watch some TV and have some snacks, shall we."

"I'll get the snacks." Mrs. Park said as she went to the kitchen.

 

Three hours later you were cuddling with Youngjae on the floor, the boys were curled up in the sofa and your parents had already gone to bed. You were having a movie marathon, or more like a 'drama marathon'. It was getting late and Hyoyeon just got home. She unlocked the door and stepped inside, slipped off her shoes and went to the living room. She smiled at the sight.

"What are you guys doing here?" She chuckled.

Everyone looked up and smiled. Everyone except for Yongguk, who was asleep. Hyoyeon noticed and smiled again. He's so handsome when he sleeps...and cute. 

"Sorry, unnie, I'll ask them to leave." You said as you stood up.

"I would've let you guys stay, but I have to work early tomorrow. Sorry..." She apologized.

"It's okay." They all said as they got up.

The boys made their way towards the door and so did you since Youngjae dragged you with him. Hyoyeon was left alone with a sleeping Yongguk. She sat down next to him and poked his face. So cute...

"Yongguk-sshi?" She whispered.

"Mmmofhfhls..."

"Aigoo." She chuckled, "Yongguk-sshi, wake up~"

"Hmm?" Yongguk woke up, "Oh, Hyoyeon-sshi, hi."

"Your members wants to go home, they're already by the door." she chuckled again.

"Yeah..I should drive them home."

"Yes, you should." Hyoyeon smiled, "See you around."

"Definitely." Yongguk stood up, bowed and went to the door where the others were.

He slipped on his shoes and turned to you.

"What?" You asked.

"See you tomorrow at work." He ruffled your hir and headed out to the car.

Daehyun and Jongup followed after saying good night to you. Junhong pulled you in for a tight hug.

"I'm gonna miss you when you're not around." He said before breaking the hug.

"Be a man, Junhong-ah." You smiled, "See you tomorrow."

"Junhong, go wait in the car with the others, I'll be there in a sec." Youngjae said and Junhong left.

"See you tomorrow, oppa." You hugged him.

"____-ah, are you sure about the apartment thing?" He asked, hugging you tightly.

You sighed, "I think so."

"See you tomorrow then, honey." Youngjae kissed your forehead before he left the house.

 

------------------------------------

Chapter ten! Yay. ^^

I'm moving into my new apartment tomorrow! Or with my boyfriend and Max. c;

Comment/Subscribe. <3