We have a future

Will You Ever Be Mine?

The next morning you woke up by your beeping phone. You picked it up and looked at it. A message from Himchan. You hesitated at first, but then you opened it.

Himchan: Ready for work? ;)

You: Seriously?

Himchan: What?

You: Are you just gonna pretend like nothing ever happened between us? 

Himchan: Look, I'm really sorry. Come back home.

You: No.

Himchan: They told me you are going to look after a new apartment. 

Himchan: Are you?

Himchan: Hello?

Himchan: Answer me.

Himchan: Answer!

Himchan: Fine, don't answer me. 

Himchan: Okay, answer.

Himchan: ....

Himchan: ):

Himchan: Come on, I have cookies. You can get one if you answer me. 

Himchan: See you at work then...

You went to the kitchen, cursing under your breath. The text messages just kept on coming. Stop it. Just stop it. Every now and then you would check your phone. You were pissed. First he's mad at me and then he's trying to be an angel. No Himchan, you're not gonna make me move back. That's for sure. You got even more pissed when you realized that you had to walk to the TS building.  

After finishing breakfast, showering and fixing yourself, you slipped on your shoes and a rain coat. Yes, it was raining. On your way to the building you would receive text messages from a certain person.

Himchan: Do you want us to pick you up? It's raining.

No.

Himchan: Do you want us to bring something?

No.

Himchan: We're heading out to the car now. Last chance, want a ride?

No, stop texting me.

Himchan: If you don't answer I'll call you.

Please don't.

Himchan: Okay, I'm calling.

Your phone vibrated. No. It vibrated again and again and again. You looked at your phone, letting it vibrate. When it stopped, you turned your phone off. Then you continued walking towards the building, but faster. When you got there you quickly went inside and ran towards their dressing room. Today you were going to pick out outfits for a stage performance. You already had some ideas, but you weren't sure, so you wanted to get there before them, which you managed to do. You began to go through some clothes when you felt your phone vibrating again. You picked it up. Himchan. As you sighed, you threw your phone on one of the sofas in the room. Then you continued with the rack of clothes. After five minutes the boys came into the room, yawning. All except for Jongup and Himchan. Jongup were always smiling. Always. Himchan sighed when he saw you, then he went up to you.

"Why didn't you answer? Did you forget your phone at home? I was worried, ___-ah." He said as he layed a hand on your shoulder.

The boys were watching closely. You turned around to face Himchan with a pair of black pants in your hands. He eyed you, but you ignored him and held up the pants in front of his legs. You turned around again and picked a black and greyish shirt out, then you turned back to Himchan.

"Maybe with this..." You mumbled as you held up the clothes in front of him, "No, that suits Daehyun better. Daehyun oppa, come here for a sec."

Himchan sighed as Daehyun walked up to you two. You held up the clothes in front of him and nodded. Then you hung them at a clothes rack with Daehyun's name on it. Shoes and accessories left for his outfit. 

"I'm gonna look so handsome!" Daehyun beamed as he sat back down in the sofa.

"____-ah. Come back home." Himchan said as he sighed once again.

"No." You said as you looked for an outfit for Himchan.

"I'm sorry." He said.

You turned to him, holding a shirt, a pair of black jeans and a jacket in your hands, "Go try this on, I'm not sure how it'll look."

Once again he sighed as he took the clothes and went to change. Turning back to the rack, you picked out some clothes for Junhong.

"Junhong-ah." You held up an outfit, "Junhong-ah, come here."

When he didn't reply you turned around to find him asleep in the sofa. Aigoo. You stepped closer and threw the clothes on him. He woke up in shock.

"AAHHH!!!" 

"Calm down, Junhong-ah. Go change." You said as he scratched the back of his head, "Yongguk oppa, come on."

You already had an outfit for him. You held it up in front of him. Perfect. You turned to hang them on Yongguk's rack.

"____, give him a chance." Yongguk said before you pushed him towards the sofas, ignoring that he even spoke to you.

You made eye contact with Jongup, "Your turn."

Jongup walked up to you and stood besides you. 

"Oppa, could you help me with your outfit. I can't seem to find anything that matches."

"Sure." He smiled as you two began to look for an outfit. 

After his outfit were picked he walked back to the others. Himchan and Junhong came back from the changing rooms. 

"Noona, how do we look?" Junhong asked as he spun around.

"Perfect." You smiled a little, "Now, go change back. Both of you."

Himchan sighed, eyeing you before he went back to the changing rooms.

"Youngjae." You turned back to the rack again. 

Youngjae walked up to you and hugged you from behind. You got shocked and jumped a little, then you turned to face him. 

"Give him just one chance, honey. Please." Youngjae whispered, wrapping his arms around your waist. 

You sighed, looking down on Youngjae's chest, "I don't know..."

"Come on, baby."

"Maybe." You looked up at your boyfriend.

"I'll take that as a yes." He said before pecking your lips, "Now show me my clothes."

Youngjae released you and you picked out an outfit. You held it up in front of him. He smiled, finding your thinking face very adorable.

"Maybe with another pair of pants." You mumbled as you switched to another pair, "There. Perfection."

You smiled, feeling satisfied over all of the outfits.

"We'll leave now, we have to go practice our dance. Tell Himchannie and Junhong-ah to come when their done changing, okay?" Yongguk said, already heading out the door with Daehyun and Jongup. 

You nodded and turned back to Youngjae, "I'll talk to Channie later, but that doesn't mean that I'm moving in with you guys again."

"Okay." He gave you a kiss, "I'll call or text you later, okay?"

"Okay. See ya." You said as he walked out of the room.

You turned back to look at the outfits. They were matching perfectly. Good job, Ms. Park, good job. Junhong and Himchan came back from the changing rooms. They both put their clothes on their racks. 

"Thanks, Noona." Junhong said, "are the others in the dance studio?"

You nodded. The maknae smiled as he made his way to the door. You turned to face Himchan.

"Hi." You sat down on the sofa.

"____-ah, listen. I didn't mean to scream at you like that. I was just so pissed at myself. It wasn't your fault. If I would've just accept the fact the Hyosung would break up with me, none of this would've happened."

"Don't say that. I think that you and Hyosung are meant to be together, you are a 100 percent match." You said and smiled, "And I don't think that Youngjae and I would be together if it wasn't for that pretend relationship. I should be thanking you, oppa."

"Your right. Sometimes you gotta go through some hard times to get to the good ones." Himchan smiled a little, "And just so you know, you and Youngjae are the cutest couple to ever walk on this planet."

You chuckled and blushed slightly, "Thanks, oppa."

"So," He sighed, " you're moving back?"

"No. I think I should at least try to find a new apartment. Maybe it's the best." You bit your lip.

"Maybe."

"You're not mad?" You asked, eyeing him.

"No. It's your life, not mine. I'm just a part of it. I shouldn't make your desecions, just affect them a bit." He winked and you chuckled.

"I love you, oppa." You hugged him.

"I love you too, you freak." He hugged you back before pulling away, "I'll talk to your father later and apologise for everything."

"I appreciate that. Thanks." You smiled.

"See you later then~" He waved and left the room.

You sighed and got up. A huge weight just lifted from your shoulders. Everything was sorted out. Finally.

 

Five years later everything was changed. Unfortunately B.A.P was splitting, but for good causes. Everyone had girls and had decided to spend their time with them and get as normal life's as possible. Of course they're still friends and they meet as often as they can. Himchan and Hyosung got married and had a little daughter, Kim Sojin. She just turned two. Yongguk and your sister, Kim Hyoyeon, are living together in a big apartment. They got together just a month after the conflict you and Himchan had. Jongup has a girl namned Lee Gaeul and Junhong a girl namned Lee Chonhee, Gaeul's sister. Daehyun also got a girl, her name is Oh Jinri. As for you and Youngjae, you are living in a house, not far away from Himchan and Hyosung. Every day you would wake up by your boyfriend's side, feeling like the luckiest girl in the world. Every day except for one. He wasn't there when you woke up.

"Oppa?" You called as you sat up.

No respond. 

"Youngjae oppa?" You called again as you stood up, making your way to the kitchen.

When you got there you saw that breakfast was ready already. You stepped closer and saw a note on the table. 

"Hi, baby! I'm at the supermarket, I'll be back in a sec. Eat while you're waiting. Love, Youngjae. <3”

"That's so sweet of him to make me breakfast." You giggled as you sat down and began to eat.

After some minutes Gaeul knocked on the door. You shouted 'I'm coming' while walking towards the door. When you opened the door Gaeul stood on the other side, smiling.

"Hi!" She beamed, "can I come in?"

"Sure!" You smiled, "What brings you here?"

"I came to tell you that Youngjae is at Jongup's and Junhong's apartment." She said as you two walked over to the kitchen and sat down by the table.

"Why?" 

"They need help with the dishwasher. It's not working." She chuckled, "Or, maybe they don't know how to use it... Just kidding~" 

You laughed, "They probably don't know!" 

Gaeul also laughed.

"Want a cup of tea?" You asked as you walked over to the counter.

"No, thanks."

"What?" You asked, turning around to look at her, "You never say no to a cup of tea."

"I know, but today I was thinking we could go to a café or something." She smiled, "Instead of sitting inside." 

"Sure, let me get dressed." You smiled.

30 minutes later you were ready for a day with your friend. You went to the kitchen and turned the lights off, then you walk towards the door. Gaeul was ready to head out. She had her shoes on, her purse in her hand and a big smile on her lips. 

"Let's go, I want bubble tea!" Gaeul squealed as she opened the door and ran towards the café.

"Wait for me!" You said as you closed the door behind you before running after her.

Gaeul stooped and waited for you. When you ran up to her she had a smirk on her lips.

"What's up with that smirk?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Catch me if you can!" She said as she ran off again.

"Gaeul! Wait!" You shouted as you chased her down the street.

Gaeul was fast. Faster than you. Faster than her boyfriend. Faster than anyone you knew. It was her special gift, being incredibly fast. While chasing her you shouted her name a thousand times, but she just kept running. Eventually, she slowed down when she reached Jinri's, Daehyun's girlfriend's, house. She stopped and waited for you to catch up. When you did you were all sweaty from the chasing.

"What are we doing at Jinri's house?" You asked, panting like it was the only thing you knew.

"I thought we could fix you a little." She smiled like an angel, "Come on, let's head inside."

You walked up to the front door and knocked. Jinri opened and smiled brightly.

"Hi, you two! Come inside." She said as she stepped aside.

You walked in and slipped off your shoes. Jinri headed to the kitchen, and so did you and Gaeul. You were greeted by Hyoyeon, Chonhee, Hyosung and her little baby Sojin. They all smiled at you when you came in. Except for Sojin, she was drooling and giggling, just like a normal baby would. So cute!

"What are you guys doing here?" You asked as you sat down next to Hyoyeon.

"We thought you'd like to hang out with us today, unnie!" Chonhee said and made a cute face. 

"Oh okay." You smiled.

"Wanna go fresh up? You can barrow some clothes so you don't have to walk around in those sweaty ones all day." Jinri said as she took an apple.

"Thanks." You said as you stood up, "Mind if I use the shower?"

"It's all yours." She smiled, "There's clean towels on a shelf in the bathroom. Come on, I'll give you some fresh clothes."

After getting the clothes from Jinri you got into the shower. After twenty minutes you were already out of the shower. After putting on the clothes you walked back to the kitchen with a towel wrapped around your hair.

"Jinri unnie, are you sure I can barrow these clothes? They are really pretty!" You almost gasped.

"Only if you let us do your hair and makeup. We wanna make you look really pretty today!" She beamed and the other girls giggled a little.

"Okay... Why not?" You raised an eyebrow. Why are they acting so weird today?

After getting your hair and makeup done by the girls you took a look at yourself in the mirror. Wow! I look so pretty! 

"Thank you soo much!" You squealed, "I look so pretty!"

"You always do!" Hyosung smiled as she hugged you.

"Hey, unnie! Can you come with me to the field?" Chonhee said as she blinked cutely.

"Why?" You said without taking your eyes off your reflection in the mirror.

"Because I wanna go there and I'm not allowed to drive a car, you know that." Se pouted and eyed me, "Unnie, pleeeeeeaaase?"

You sighed and chuckled lightly, "Okay, Chonhee. But we'll have to go get my car first."

"Okay, let's hurry! I wanna go there now!"

"You better get going." Hyoyeon and Gaeul smiled.

"Okay!" You smiled back before taking one last look in the mirror. Seriously, I'm gorgeous.

"Unnie, come on!" Chonhee grabbed your arm and pulled you out off the room, leading you outside.

Jinri frowned and covered her nose, "Ew, what's that smell?"

"Sojin, is it you?" Hyosung made a cute face towards her daughter.

Sojin just giggled and made a cute sound.

"Aigoo, my little baby-waby~ Let's go change your diaper!" Hyosung's baby voice was activated.

"Hurry, unnie! We have to get there before they do!" Gaeul shouted after her as she walked towards the bathroom.

 

Twenty minutes later you were in the car with Chonhee, on your way to the field. Over the past years it had become your favorite place. You loved it, and so did Youngjae. It was your special place. Junhong and Chonhee had also come to like it. Sometimes the four of you would go there on a double date. You glanced over at Chonhee. She looked so excited.

"Why so excited?" You asked and chuckled.

"I just really wanna go there today!" She almost squealed.

"You're just like your boyfriend, do you know that?" You shook your head.

"I am? Maybe that's why we're such a great couple!" She beamed.

You chuckled and made a right turn with the car. It was only straight forward for about five minutes, then you were at the beautiful field.

photo image_zpsdfc6ec15.jpg

When you got there your eyes grew wide. You could see Junhong standing by himself, but as soon as Chonhee ran up to him he spun her around. You saw the others too. Yongguk and Hyoyeon, Daehyun and Jinri, Jonup and Gaeul, Himchan and Hyosung and Sojin. But no Youngjae. 

You walked up to them, "Guys what's going o-"

You went silent when the all stepped aside, revealing a smiling Youngjae with flowers in his hand. He stepped towards you and all you could do was smile. You're feet were frozen to the ground.

"____-ah." He began, handing you the flowers, "When we first met I saw you as an average girl, but of course more beautiful than any other girl. You looked so vulnerable and you were so young. I never thought we would become more than just friends, until that day. That day when we were put in a pretend relationship by Himchan hyung. We spended more time together than we had ever done. That really made me realize how sweet you are. Such a sweet girl with a wonderful personality. I began to fall for you, fall in love for real. The whole time I just wanted to tell you how I felt, but I wasn't brave enough. That's were our first kiss came in. Since that moment my heart has become yours. It's beating for you and only you, the person who makes me feel alive. The person who always is by my side. Over the past years you have grown and become a strong, caring and loving girlfriend. Honey, I love you and I know we have a future together."

Your eyes began to tear up and soon your cheeks were wet from tears. Youngjae smiled before kneeling down, holding up a box with a ring in it.

"Park ____-ah, I want to be there for you every minute of my life. Will you marry me?"

You were crying tears of love. You covered your mouth with one hand and nodded.

"I will."

Youngjae put the ring on your finger before standing up in front of you. The others clapped their hands and cheered, except for Yongguk, Hyosung and Hyoyeon. They were so touched they cried. Youngjae took your hands and smiled. You could see a tear run down his cheek too.

"I love you, Youngjae."

"I love you too." He whispered before giving you a soft kiss.

 

 

--------------------------

Last chapter, end of this story. I really loved writing this story, because all of you are so nice, giving me advice and nice comments. I love all of you! Did you guys like the ending? <3

My boyfriend proposed to me two days ago! OMOMOMOMIMO!!!!! Hihi. That's way I decided to write this chapter. Some parts of Youngjae's proposal was actually my borfriend's proposal speech to me. ^^ I really love him. I can't believe I'm getting married!!! <3

Anyways, I don't know if I should make a sequel to this. But if I do, I'm changing the main character's name (yours). ;)

Hope you liked this story. I know it was pretty short, but yeah... x3

Thanks for staying subscribed, feel free to leave a comment. Love you guys! <3