Crying Youngjae

Will You Ever Be Mine?

After breakfast you went back to your beauty sleep and slept until 7.00 pm . Realising how long you've been sleeping you crawled out of bed and walked downstairs. You peeked in to the living room to see Yongguk, Daehyun and Jongup. Their eyes were glued on the TV as they watched 'Weekly Idol'. They didn't notice you so you made your way to the kitchen.

"Noona, you're awake, finally~" Junhong said with a big smile.

You just smiled back and glanced at Himchan. Suddenly your tummy growled and you realised how hungry you were.

"We ordered som Chinese earlier, there are some leftovers in the fridge." Himchan chuckled at your tummy's noises.

"Gomawo~" you said as you took the food out of the fridge.

You sat down besides Junhong and began to eat your food. The silence in the room was killing you. No one spoke. Junghong was playing with his cellphone and so did Himchan, but he seemed to be upset about something.. From the living room you could hear the three boys laughing. Hm, where's Youngjae? 

"Yah, where's Youngjae oppa?" You broke the silence.

"In his room I guess..." Himchan said without taking his eyes of his phone. "Could you go check on him? Please?"

You hesitated at first,  but then you left your food by the table and walked to Daehyun's and Youngjae's room.

You knocked on the door and popped your head into the dark room.

"Y-Youngjae..?" you called.

It was really dark, you couldn't see a thing. After a minute or two your eyes got used to the darkness and you could see a figure laying on a bed. You moved closer to the bed. 

"Youngjae.. ? A-are you sleeping?" No respond. You moved closer towards the bed. "Y-Yongjae?"

"_____?" his voice shivered.

His voice would always become soft and gentle when he spoke to you and you loved that, but right now it wasn't.

"Youngjae, a-are you okay?" you sat down on the bed.

"I-I am f-fine _____-ah." You could hear that he was crying.

"Are you..um...crying?" 

He didn't answer, just turned around to face you. His face was covered in tears and his hair was messy. You looked at him with a chocked face.

"Youngjae...are you o-okay..?" you asked concerned.

His respond was a hug. He held you in a stabile grip and cried into your hair. All you did was sitting there chocked, in the arms of Yoo Youngjae, the boy you're in love with.

"_____-ah?" He broke the hug.

"N-neh...?" 

"D-did Himchan hyung send you t-to ch-check on me?" The tears streamed down his face.

You nodded as you looked down in your hands. 

"Did he tell you..?" he asked as he laid back down in his bed.

"Um..t-tell me what?" 

"Nothing..." 

"Did something happen between you guys when I was asleep?" you had never said something to Youngjae before without stuttering, it felt weird.

Youngjae seemed to be a bit chocked over your perfectly spoken sentence. He looked up at you, but you couldn't really tell if he was looking into your eyes or at something else because the room was still dark. He sighed.

"____-ah, something did happen but you don't have to worry about it, ara~?" he said as he ruffled your hair and wiped his tears.

"A-are you sure?" you asked as you fixed your hair.

He nodded and sat up again. You gave him a little smile as you began walked towards the door.

___________________________________

An hour later you were sitting in the sofa alone, watching 'Pretty Women'. You were thirsty so you paused the movie and made your way to the kitchen. You could hear the boys arguing with each other. You hide behind the wall and listened to the conversation.

"Y-you can't do that!"

"Why not?! You can't stop me from doing it can you?"

"No hyung, but Yongguk can!"

"Guys, please, stop it! ____ can hear you!!"

"She's in the living room, she can't hear us!"

"Everybody just calm down and keep quiet!!"

"Yongguk hyung!! Don't worry, she can't hear us! JUST SHUT UP!!"  That was Himchan's voice and you stepped inside the kitchen.

"Himchan oppa!! It's disrespectful to say that to your hyung!" Everyone's eyes widened and they turned their heads to you.

Himchan just stood there, looking at you in chock. 

"Did you hear us?" Jongup asked and glanced at Himchan.

"I may or may not..." you said as you moved closer to them.

"____-ah, please, don't be like this." Daehyun said, you ignored him and sighed.

"DID YOU?!" Himchan screamed.

Everyone turned their heads to him and you actually for the first time got scared of Himchannie.

"I... I just over-heard a bit. But I'm not sure what you're arguing about." you said as you glanced over at Youngjae, who was crying.

You wanted to comfort him, but you didn't have the guts. I have to, he's crying... You walked over to him and patted his back. He looked up at you and then down immidiatly.

"Youngjae? Are you...um.. are you o-okay?" you asked as he kept crying.

He shook his head and burried it in his hands.

"Seriously, guys, what are you arguing about?" you asked.

"Why don't you ask Himchannie?" Yongguk said and crossed his arms.

You turned your head to Himchan and gave him a questioning look. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair before he spoke.

"You can't stay here anymore. I want you to move out as soon as possible." 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter two is up, yay! *^^*

Sorry for making Himchan the bad guy... and sorry for a bad chapter, it's so messy. And also sorry for not updating...T~T

Comment/Subscribe. <3