Surprise

Will You Ever Be Mine?

Almost a week had passed since you we're at the mall with Hyosung. Even though she's older by five years she didn't mind hanging out with you. You hadn't seen her in a week since she got a busy schedule. Himchan hadn't seen her either and he was taking it harshly. He was so depressed. Jongup, Daehyun, Himchan and you were sitting in the car on your way home. You were exhausted, you had been working every day the whole week. A long sigh escaped your mouth as Himchan wined about how much he missed his noona for the tenth time this minute. 

"I miss her..." Himchan breathed.

"SHUT UP ALREADY!" Jongup shouted as he grabbed his hair in frustration.

Himchan threw his hands up in the air, acting innocent. He then took out his phone from his pocket and looked through his photos. His heart jumped a little when he saw the selcas Hyosung took with his phone. 

"Aigoo~ that's my girl." He smiled before realising that he missed her again, "HYOSUUUUNNG!!!" 

"HYUNG, CALM DOWN!" Daehyun's eyes widened at the sudden explosion from Himchan.

Himchan pouted, "but I miss her..."

jongup looked over at you, just to find you fast asleep. He smiled at the sight and nudged Daehyun. When Daehyun saw you he also smiled.

"Im going to go straight to bed when we get home." Jongup yawned and leaned his head on Himchan's shoulder.

"Me too." Daehyun closed his eyes.

"Weaklings, can't even stay up late..." Himchan mumbled grumpily.

The car finally pulled up outside the building. Jongup lifted you up from the car and carried you bridal style to the apartment. He stepped into the apartment and handed you over to Yongguk.

"I'm going to sleep now, good night." Jongup said before stumbling to his room.

"Me too. Night hyung." Daehyun went to his room.

"Night boys." Yongguk breathed as he carried you into the living room. He carefully placed you on the sofa and sat down on the edge. I hope you'll get extra happy tomorrow. 

"Hyung, aren't you going to carry her to her bed?" Junhong came into the room and sat down in the armchair.

"I was going to, but my arm was hurting so much that I carried her here instead."

"Your arm? Hyung, are you okay?" Junhong asked concerned.

"I'm fine, I just stretched it a bit earlier today."

"Okay, if you say so."

"Could you carry her to her be-"

Himchan came sighing into the room, "I miss my Hyosung and it's so freaking hot in here!" 

"Try calling her." Yongguk said.

"Don't you think I've tried? She's so busy right now, and so am I..."

"Take of your shirt if you think it's hot." Junhong said.

"Smart!" Himchan ed his shirt and threw it on the floor, revealing his abs.

"No stripping in here." Yongguk said.

Himchan rolled his eyes, and the second after his phone rang. He picked it up and read 'My babe ;)' on the display.

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP MY GIRL IS CALLING!!" Himchan screamed.

"AHHH WHAT'S HAPPENING?!!" You woke up in shock by your screaming oppa, "AND WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS?!?"

"Nice work, Himchan. You woke her up." Yongguk mumbled.

Himchan just ignored you two and walked out the room to answer his phone.

"Is it morning?" You yawned.

"Not yet, noona. It's like 11 pm." Junhong chuckled.

"Oh..." You nodded your head.

"BTW, where's Youngjae?" Junhong asked.

"He's already sleeping." Youngguk answered as he rubbed his arm, "Why?"

"He said that we would play xBox!" Junhong cried out as he crossed his arms.

You just chuckled and leaned back in the sofa.

"Listen, I'm going to bed now. You two should do that too." Yongguk yawned as he stood up, "Good night." 

"Night oppa!" You waved and smiled.

Junhong just looked grumpy. Pissed at Youngjae.

"Yah, Junhong-ah, don't look so sad." You eyed him.

"Noona, do you know how to play?" Junhong raised an eyebrow.

"No..." You looked down on the floor.

"I could teach you!" Junhong stood up with his eyes wide open. 

"Really?"

"Yup! Come here, I'll show you." Junhong said before picking a game, putting it into the xBox.

After two hours Youngjae woke up. What's that noise? It's coming from the living room... Youngjae slowly got out of bed and walked towards the living room, holding his pillow in his arms. He peeked into the room and saw Junhong and you playing games. Smiling at the sight he let out a soft chuckle, which was hearable for you. You froze, knowing who had that chuckled. 

"Noona, why did you stop?! We could've won!" Junhong stood up.

"S-sorry..." You looked down on your consol, knowing that Youngjae were watching you and Junhong.

"It's okay I guess..." Junhong said as he fell back down in the sofa, "Wanna play another game? I have like ten more!"

"N-no, Junhong-ah. I think I have to g-go to bed." 

"But I wanna play..." Junhong pouted.

Youngjae stepped into the room with his pillow, "I said we would play, right Junhong-ah?"

"Hyung!" Junhong beamed.

"____-ah, if you wanna go to bed, then go to bed. You've been working all week." Youngjae said with his soft voice.

"I- I coul-" you were cut off by Junhong.

"Noona, could you watch us play? I want you to see me beat hyung in this game." Junhong said as he held up a game.

"Sure." You smiled as you layed down in the sofa.

Youngjae smiled at you as he sat down on the floor, grabbing the consol from your hands. His fingertips brushed against yours, and you could feel your heart skip a beat. After half an hour watching the two boys playing games, you fell asleep. 

"Hyung, I'm going to bed, see you tomorrow." Junhong yawned as he turned off the TV and began to walk towards his room.

"Good night, Junhong-ah." Youngjae chuckled  Youngjae then turned to look at you. When he saw your sleeping face he smiled. He stood up next you, gently picked you up and just looked at your face for awhile. Then he carried you bridal style to your bed room, where he carefully layed you down in your bed. Youngjae tucked you in and squatted down next to your bed. Sweet dreams, Park ____. And with that he left the room.

The next morning you woke up at 11 am. You groand slightly as you got out of bed. You heard your tummy growl, "You're hungry, huh?" You patted your tummy. When you stepped out of your room you were greeted by silence. No whistling Himchan in the kitchen, no playing Jongup and Junhong in the living room, no snores from the others. Complete silence. You dicided to make your way to the living room, just in case Junhong and Youngjae had fallen asleep while playing the xBox. When you entered the living room you were shocked. In front of you stood your brother and sister. Your oppa and unnie. Your Seunghyun and Hyoyeon. 

"Seunghyun oppa, Hyoyeon unnie!!" You squeled as you hugged them both, tightly.

 

----------------------------------

Whooooo, chapter 6!  ;]

Sorry for not updating... :/

Love you all for staying subscribed, even though I don't update in days sometimes! <3

Comment/Subscribe. <3