NINTH

I Forgot You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"De, I will tell Daewoong that U're sleepover at ur uncle's recording company." "Kamsahamnida, samchon.. I'm leaving." There, they left Miho at the recording company (same place at ch. 2). "Sir, what exactly happen to agasshi? I never saw her like that. Even when we're eating her favourite food, she's still down, and, what's with the lovable- mood?" "I don't know... What's mood?!" "Eh, that mood, tht U try to stop Miho agasshi from crying.." Suddenly, Mr. Kim's phone vibrated before he can answer the question.

"Ohh, Daewoong's call. "De, Daewoong."

"Mr. Kim, do U know that Miho's disappeared suddenly he ran earlier I don't know what's wrong with her  and!! Don't tell halmeoni about this!", Daewoong spoke with full speed.

"Woah, calm down Daewoong, I send her to the recording company, do U know that place? She will sleep there tonight, don't worry.."

"Bwoya, she scared me to death.. Running away like that, tch.. Ok, done!" Daewoong turned off the phone.

"Hmmphh, he turned off the phone already."

Back to Miho, there she goes to the recording room and starts to play the guitar. Unknowingly, she plays Officially MIssing You (Akdong Musician Ver.)

When she finished,she realized something. "Bwoya, why did I played that song?! Do I miss him?!" Again, Miho starts to cry again. Then, she goes to the dance studio. She reviewed the dance video of her other members, video of them singing, playing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter