FIRST- IMPERFECT

I Forgot You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ige bwoya??", Miho was completely shocked after she read the letter. "Sam-chon, ige bwoya? Micheosso??" Wae did u transfer me to the Seoul Arts High School?, Miho just keep on asking her uncle. "Yahh, Ju Miho! Behave urself! The reason is because Daewoong's halmeoni that recommend this idea and I can't say no at all.. If I say no and then her heart attack will strike again. Don't u remember the chaos that u and Daewoong started that day?", her uncle spats back. "Aigoo, ottokhae? Naega samchon just damn right?", says MiHo's inner voice. "Moreover, if Daewoong is the one that transfer to ur school? Tch, tch, tch, what can he do?He will just make chaos at ur school and maybe embarassing u.", Uncle starts with the next point. Again the inner voice of MiHo speaks up, "Yup, he's so right! Daewoong, if he come to my school he will start to brag himself and make the girls swoon over him. Naega unnie will definitely fall for him! Oh, No!! In the end, Miho just agree to transfer to Daewoong's school. "Unnie,  U're here! I have been looking for u, u said want to record new songs.. What's the name? Sweet Suga Honey? Yahh?? Unnie?? Aren' t u listening?? " De, aar, Cho Eun, mianhaeyo? Bwo? "Unnie!! AAH! Dwet-ssu, just ppalli!

(FOR UR INFORMATION, SWEET SUGA HONEY IS BY 4MINUTE... BUT IN THIS STORY, JUST PRETEND THAT MIHO AND CHO EUN SING IT, PPPPPLLLLLEEEEASSSE.. I'M SO SORRY IF ANY OF U DISAGREE WITH ME)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter