FOURTH- DON' FORGET ME

I Forgot You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mmm, these, two, why did they slept in the guest room."

"Agasshi, wake up..!", one gently voice wakes Miho from her sleep. That voice is belongs to one of Daewoong's worker that will check them from time to time. "Daewoong, U also need to wake up, loosen Ur grip from agasshi's waist.." "What waist, Mr. Kim??", right now Miho's wide awake. "AAAAAHHHH!!!!! Get Ur hands off from me!!!", Miho screams out of her lungs while she pushes Daewoong from the bed. BOOM!! Daewoong falls.

"Yahh!! Mwo haneun geoya?!!", Daewoong shouts at Miho.

"Tch, niga mwonde? Who do you think you are hugging me while I'm sleeping??

"Huh, for Ur information, I'm the one that carried U last night, so I can do what I want to U."

"Neo,..!"

"Geuman!!!", Mr. Kim shouts at both of them. "U two will late for school, the time is only left in 30 mins.

"BWO???", both of them shout.

"I can't believe I will late for 1st day to school", Miho shouts while run to the upstairs. "Why do I care, Mr. Kim, I want to skip school today.", Daewoong says. "No, Daewoong, ur halmeoni told that if U skip school today, she will cut ur.." 

"BWO??"

10 minutes later, both of them were ready. As Miho walks to the car, Daewoong go to his own motorbike. Usually, he rides to the school. "Mmm, Daewoong, Miho, there's something I need from both of U." They both  walk to Mr.Kim.

"Hands?", they extend their hand and..

CLICK! Mr. Kim handcuffed them both.

 "IGE BWOYA??" , at the same time they shout  the same words.

"AHJUSSHI?? IGE BWOYA?? Why do U handcuffed both of us??", Miho says.

"Joesonghamnida, agasshi.. This is ur halmeoni's rule. She wants both of u go the school together. She knows Daewoong will left u first, so she arranged this plan first", Mr. Kim gave his explanation.

"AAAHH! I don't care", Daewoong pulled his hands away, but he doesn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter