EIGHT- SORRY BUT I

I Forgot You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

Miho arrived at the dance studio with a lot of food that she bought for C.A.P, Ricky and Changjo. As she wanted to open the door, she heard Ricky. "Aaargh, Suzy noona is nomu yeppeo!" "Wae? Do U like her?", C.A.P asked him. "Yeah, I like her so much! But, she likes U, hyung!", Ricky pouted. "Don't U want to hook up with her, hyung?" "But, I have Miho." "Ha! U Urself said, but! So, that means U want her too. I like Miho noona, but, I love Suzy noona more. If U look at them, Suzy noona is more beautiful, ier, lovelier, can sing and importantly, she can dance! She also can cook for us! If U two become a couple, this whole school will become crazy!" "Changjo?" " De, Ricky is right, hyung. U will have a brighter future with Suzy noona." "Yahh, it's not like I wanna married them!"

"Ohh, Miho~ ya, seongsanim is looking for U! It's better for U go to now, it's seems important!", suddenly, Miho's friend popped out from somewhere. Automatically, C.A.P, Ricky, Changjo turned their heads to Miho. Ricky seemed so shocked that his mouth slightly open. "What am I saying?"

"Miho!", C.A.P called for her. "I need to go. I left this food to you." "Are U ok? I can explain it!" C.A.P's face looked very worried because of Miho's blank expression. "Ani, gwenchanayo." With that, Miho's leaving C.A.P. After a few steps, Miho stopped and turned to C.A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter