SEVENTH- NOx5

I Forgot You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is time to go home now. So. Miho calls Mr. Kim to fetch her. But, "Mwoya? I need to find Woong 1st b'coz halmeoni said we need to go home together?? Bwoya, shireo..."  Then, tut, tut, tut.... "Bwoya?? Mr. Kim, Mr. Kim!! Aigoo, how could U, Mr. Kim.. I wanna go home.. Eottokhae?? So, does that mean I need to find him?" What Miho don't know is all eyes are set on her. When she back to the reality, she quickly bows to the other student. "Annyeonghaseyo! Ah, ani, Joseonghabnida!"

As Miho wander around looking for Daewoong, she just realize. "OMO! Pabo, I just need to ask samchon where is that big head?" But, unluckily, samchon is already leaving school so he can't take Miho to Daewoong place. So, Miho with a heavy heart ask the other students to take her to Daewoong. Some of them looks at Miho with a weird expression b'coz Daewoong is a popular person, how could someone like Miho wants to look for Daewoong. Luckily, there is a cute boy with dimples wants to show her where Daewoong is.

"OMO! How far he is?" "Just a little bit, ok noona!". "Aigoo, what a sweet eye smile!", Miho squeals in her heart.

15 minutes later, they arrived at Daewoong's place. Daewoong's place is like a dance studio with sophisticated music appliances. Then, there is Daewoong with his gang, the Kingkas and Queenkas. 

"Minseok, arr~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter