THIRD- LIKE FIRE AND RAIN

I Forgot You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
#AFTER ONE WEEK#

After so much fight, Daewoong and Miho are joining dinner with Daewoong's halmeoni. Miho's samchon also get invited. Daewoong has such a big family.

Before that, they have a small talk at the living room. "Miho~ya, tomorromw U will start attending ur new school at Daewoong's school, right?", halmeoni ask Miho. "De, halmeoni", Miho replied shortly. "Have Daewoong help U to buy some new school's stuff or accompanying U for a short walk to the school, first?" "Ani, he was so busy playing with his gangs this week, sometimes, he also forget to come back home, maybe he's making tantrum because he don't want me to attend his school.. I will embarass him infront of his friends.. again..", Miho replied cheekily. Daewoong's so surprise that he immediately pinch Miho's left cheek, short after Sam-chon also pinch his right cheek to prevent him talking any longer. "Yahh, bwoya? When did I played with my friends til' I forgot to come back home?" "Oouchh!! Appa, Sam-chon!! Let go of both of of ur two hands!! Last week, U just bought many groups from Ur school to our house, making noises when I was sleeping, then don't even care to throw the rubbish that U guys made!! What's that??", Miho also doesn't want to lose so she stands up and raises her voice to Daewoong. The entire family was so shocked when they saw the fight between Miho and Daewoong. Immediately, Sam-chon steps on and grab Miho to shut her up. "Miho, behave Urself!" "But, sam-chon.." "Faster, says sorry to everyone!" "Joesonghabnida.." Daewoong just smiles when he saw Sam-chon was scolding Miho. Then, Sam-chon turns to Daewoong and sending him some signal. "Bwoya?!" "Tch, this young man..", Sam-chon then shook his head. "Don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter