Donghae - You Are So Beautiful [6]

Donghae - You Are So Beautiful

 

Donghae- You Are Beautiful 

by ~Takasumi-Airi



Chapter 6


__________________________________________________________________________________

 

I was surprised how well his voice had rang. When it was over, I wiped the watery remains on my face. "It was beautiful." I said. "Are you going to perform this at the next show?" "Yeah…. " he said, shaking his hat off. I watched him wipe the sweat off his face then turn to look at me and smile again. 

That lovely smile… I was going to miss it so much. 오빠 was so brave….   "Thank you. Thank you so much for your song 오빠." I got up and hugged him, soaking up everything about him. His timid smile, his teeth biting down on his lower lip looking nervously as if I didn't like what he had done for me… "I'm going to miss you Sang-Nim." he said, dropping the formal '여동생' term and called me by name. "Yeah, me too." I replied awkwardly. We broke from the hug and stared at each other nervously. 

Donghae fidgeted around and bent down to pick up his hat which lay on the ground. He pulled the brim down over his eyes and looked down at his feet, one foot drawing little circles on the floor. "So what time are you leaving tomorrow? I can see if I can arrange some time to send you off." My hands were gripping my bag, playing around with the strap. "It's really early in the morning. Don't sweat it 오빠. You should probably sleep in; I know you have a lot on your hands." 

He gave me a weird look. "Well, it doesn't matter. Just tell me." And so, he forced the time out of me. It was 5AM in the morning. I didn't want to force him into this.  I looked at the watch on my wrist and the time glowed pink back at me. "It's late. I should really get going."' I said, starting for the door. He was breathing heavily as he pushed off from the wall he was leaning on. We were now in the hallway, halfway to the door. 

"I'll send you home." 

"Its okay 오빠. I have a bus pass; I'll take the bus. I don't want to take up your time." He looked at me funny but let it go. "Alright, good night. Be careful 여동생." I should have taken up his offer but then, I couldn't bring myself to.