Donghae - You Are So Beautiful [1]

Donghae - You Are So Beautiful

 

Donghae- You Are Beautiful 

by ~Takasumi-Airi



Chapter 1


__________________________________________________________________________________

 

You are completely beautiful
I just can't be without you, girl
You are completely beautiful
I just can't be without you, girl


I walked into the studio and was welcome with this beautiful melody playing in the air. This smooth voice muffled with emotions was overheard and I smiled, recognizing its owner.

"Donghae 오빠!!" I called out. 

The music stopped and I was left standing in the silent gym staring at the man next to the CD player. I pouted at him for stopping the song and was about to say something when I saw his sweaty face. He must have been practicing his dance routine for his upcoming show. After all, Donghae was always really busy, trying to make Super Junior achieve even more. Sometimes, I wished that I could just hug him and tell him that the world loved him and his friends. Of course, the brother band was not about to give up or let in on simple things. But it was true that because of their hard work, they were getting really popular and famous.  

I still remembered his days as a trainee in his pre-debut moments. It made me a little sad since I wouldn't be able to hang out with Donghae like the days before he auditioned for that show. After he became a trainee, his schedule was always full and he was always tired. It was getting sort of hopeless to the point that every time I went to visit him, it was simply to watch him dance or sing. We hardly did any more fun things together. 

Thing was, it was kinda iffy for me to not understand what he was singing.  It was in Korean but there were some English parts that I didn't understand which made it really hard for me to understand the feelings they were feeling when they sang the songs.  But the song I had just heard was really cute like. There also seemed to be a piano part to it. I hoped to secretly extract the song name out of him so that I could search up the piano sheets for it. It was really pretty. 

"Sang-Nim, what are you doing here? I thought that you were away with your parents," he said, unplugging the CD player and quickly but casually slipping the CD back into its case and into his sports bag. That ruined my chances to figure out what song it was. I grumbled silently then answered his question "Nah, there's still three more days till we leave so I decided to drop by. Are you doing anything today?" I lied, hoping that for once, we could just wander around for a day and do nothing. 

"I don't know," he said sincerely. "The managers just might come up to me and tell me about a new schedule plan for the day." He must have seen something in my face change because he added quickly "But I don't think I'll mind hanging out with you until then," he said smiling.   D'awwwwww… he's so nice. "Sure, why not?" I replied. "If we're going outside then you better go change. Who knows what crazy fans will get to you cause you're so cute and noticeable." I gave him an annoyed look as though I really irritated by it.

It wasn't like I was a sibling to him or even a girlfriend. But I had known him way before his SuJu debut and I had just wished that for a few days of the year, he could have these days when he had to do absolutely nothing. That request was hard to please since he was practically a star, an idol among girls. I sighed, because the truth was, I did play the part of being among their fans. But I had known his personality and his genuine image. It always bothered me when people, as the term says 'fangirl-ed' over him. 

But, I couldn't deny my love for their music, their voices and their…. looks.

I was only human and I was a girl. 
I can't help it.

I think of what we were like when I first met you
Your bashful smile, your shy words, your cold hands
I thought of you every day
I couldn't do anything (almost going crazy)
Cheoum boatdeon geu moseub kieok haeyo
sujubeun miso eosaehan malddu chagabdeon
keu so
haru jongil geudaeui saenggakeuro
amugeotdo halsu ga eobseo (michigesseona)


I was caught by surprise when Donghae took my hand and ran out of the gym, sports bag in hand and the CD player left on the ground behind us. "Alright, time to hang out with my favorite 여동생," he said, winking at me. I turned red but pretended to be mad about it. "Come on Donghae 오빠. You keep flirting with me and your fan girls will think badly of me." He snorted. "Nobody's around. Plus, what are you saying? I'll protect you from evil bad guys."With that oath came a small arm gesture to demonstrate his muscles."好吧,夠了。" I said, complaining in Chinese. I had been practicing some of my Chinese to impress him since he had so much SJ-M activities.  "Alright, that's enough. Let's go already."

It took awhile for him to change but he finally got out of his white t-shirt and grey track pants. He seemed to have showered and had put on clothes that seemed custom made for him. It might've been but I never really got the courage to ask him that to his face. It might've seemed rude or weird. Whatever it was, I didn't feel like asking the question. It was a random question anyway so I didn't concern myself too much about it.

"Nice clothes. Where are we going?" I asked him, casually glancing out the glass door of the entrance to the studio and gripped my bag strap tighter. I had managed to glance at him momentarily when I looked outside. "Or do you have to go somewhere?" I asked, suddenly nervous. He shook his head and waved my comment away with a simple hand gesture. "Nadda,  you're wrong. Come on. Aren't you excited? I haven't had free time in ages." He smiled while saying this and slung his bag over his shoulder so it matched the way I had mine. "Let's get out of here."