Is not a kiss the very autograph of love? ~Henry Finck

Mine To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been too long since I've last updated. Sorry for that. I was busy with my classes.

 

 

 

 

          Kiss… an act as ancient as time itself. None of us may be certain of its origins, but one thing is for sure--- Kissing is indeed one of life’s greatest pleasures. Some may say that kissing is just a form of greeting, a practice that is as normal as breathing. But for us romantics, a kiss is a meeting of two souls--- a union, an ultimate expression that brings every fibre of your being alive. As Ingrid Bergman said, “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.”

 

            Being able to think of these things makes me wonder if I am still the person I was this morning. Curious, don’t you think? That life could change in a flicker of a moment, that how my simple decisions take me to journey of discovery only I can uncover.

 

And I decided to let it take me where it will.

 

I felt his warm breath as he whispered in my ear, his lips barely touching mine. “Ha! You wish!”

 

The spark or something I felt earlier? It went down the drain. He pulled away gently and faced my flaming face. His teasing look clenched my heart and he said, “Don’t worry, we’ll try again next time.” That was like the rejection of the season.

 

Did you ever felt that there are those moments that get into your nerves but because you couldn’t do something about it, you let out a splitting scream inside your head, hoping that it will numb your senses? Well, I’ll give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter