The last door to the left...

Mine To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wanted to explore more, so I opened the last door. I entered--- ever so slowly, only to find out that I caught my breath when I saw the majestic view offered by the opened wooden-glass doors. I was entranced, and was unable to move from where I am standing. I hurriedly snapped for pictures. But when my gaze moved to the left, I discovered a tousled bed. I suddenly went nervous. My head is spinning with scary notations. After all, I was the one barging in an unknown domain. So, with cold feet and heavy heartbeat, I forced my body to move. When I successfully did, I lifted my head... and saw him.

 

A dark- haired guy was wrapped in white bed sheet with a face that could make a girl buckle her knees. That hot-type of guy was sleeping, looking so godly. I crept forward... and I could hear a faint breathing filling the air. Was it his or mine? Without further ado, I took a picture of him--- only once, cause I can't seem to help myself. It was ok since my camera's flash wasn't or anything. I shook my head, thinking how ridiculous I'm acting.

 

“What am I doing?” I whispered to myself. I'm really an idiot. Why am I taking a picture of this--- as if my life depended on it? But I can't seem to ignore his great looks. His raven black hair still looks good even when it's rugged from his sleep. His face is... angelic, in some kind of way. He looks so innocent and calm. His lips are like those of a-----

 

I cut my thoughts. Now is really not a convenient time for fantasizing, I lectured myself.

 

But....would it feel good if his lips were to touch mine?

 

“Good question, why don't you answer it yourself?” My soul was about to jump from my body the moment I heard his voice. It was a bit husky since he just woke up. My head snapped back as I gaze over his upper body. What question was he referring to?

 

I was certain that breathing is a difficult thing as shock registered to my face. I can't even speak. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that he was already awake. Did I really blurt out what I was thinking?

 

I met his gaze, and he was smiling. I bet he saw me shaking my head like a complete moron. Gosh! Heat rushed through my face.

 

“Penny for your thoughts?'” he asked me again since I was still gawking at him. Ha! What a turnoff!

 

I gathered my wit, although I was still dumbstruck as to what is currently happening. “Umm... I'm sorry, I--- I'm just too shocked, that's all. Ummm...” I stuttered cause I didn't know what else to say. He was still smiling, but it was something arrogant plastered on his lips.

 

“You could start from your question.” He crossed his arms over his chest. He is so pleased that I'm on the hot seat. The bastard! I take back everything (good) I've thought about him. He’s supposed to make the situation easier for me. Aaaargh! This is too awkward.

 

Before I could speak, he surprised me by saying, “Do you know that I could charge you with breaking and entering?” His brow was slightly raised, issuing a direct challenge. He was clearly enjoying himself tormenting me.

 

And what he said hit my nerve. No one even dares to look down at me. What is this idiot thinking?

 

“Look, mister.” I moved towards the side of the bed, my hands on my hips and said coldly, “I was just visiting this pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter