Mine to Love (Chapter 1)

Mine To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

I want to create memories as much as I could. I want to take pictures and videos as keepsakes for each moment. I want to be remembered.

This is what I've been doing since it happened.

 

“Miss, it’s time for your medication.” I felt a nudge on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and found a pair of hands on my wrist.

 

“Do you still remember me?” she asked. She has the most soulful expression I have seen. Then I suddenly recognized her. She was the doctor who took care of me.

 

“Yes.” A hoarse voice I recognized as my own responded. She smiled, pleased with my answer.

 

“It's going to hurt.” I didn't know what she meant, and then suddenly I felt a prickling pain on my arm. She injected something through my IV.

 

I dared to ask her. “You didn't answer me last time.” Her expression changed as she thought of our last conversation. I took courage for me to continue. “Where are they?”

 

She hesitated as if weighing her options. “Please, I need to know.” I pleaded, my eyes starting to water. "Where is my family? Where are they?”

 

Her answer changed my life forever. Only my continuous sobbing echoed along the empty halls.

 

I lost the only thing that mattered to me most. All the riches in the world won't bring them back. How do you pick yourself up from that?

 

Life is a . On

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter