Stay away from him.

My job isn't to babysit!!!

 

“Alright and that’s the end of the class, make sure you guys get your homework turned in on time,” Mrs. Lee announced while stacking papers on top of papers. Taeyeon walked up to Mrs. Lee and glanced over her shoulders, “Would you like any help?” she asked. Mrs. Lee turned her let slightly to the side and gave Taeyeon a smile, “Sure,” she stuffed the papers into a folder and handed it to Taeyeon, “Go on ahead and bring these to my office, I’ll meet up with you there in a bit,” she instructed. Taeyeon grabbed the folder of papers from Mrs. Lee and exited the now empty classroom. She made her way down the hallway of the Social Science building and then exited the building through the double glass doors. Taeyeon then proceed to walk down the 5 steps staircase before heading straight towards the building where all the instructor’s offices were. With her free hand, Taeyeon grabbed onto the door handle and swung the door backwards so that she can enter the building. Once the door was swung open, the cool breeze from inside the building comes hitting her body like waves crashing onto the beach’s shoreline.

 

Taeyeon smiled happily feeling the cool air before proceeding inside the building to head towards Mrs. Lee’s office. Once standing in front of Mrs. Lee’s office, Taeyeon placed a hand on the door knob, pulled it down and pushed the door inwards then stepped inside. She flickered on the lights before proceeding over to the messy desk with papers scattered about and placed the folder on top of the other papers. Taeyeon dusted her hands together and wiped away the imaginary sweats dripping from her forehead. After finishing the job that Mrs. Lee had instructed her to, Taeyeon then leaves the office but before leaving she had remembered to turn off the lights. She closed the door softly behind her and took a step forward when she heard noises a distance from her. Taeyeon glanced up to see an instructor dragging a male student with a grocery apron tied around his body frame by the collar of his shirt towards the a room. Even though they were a few distance from her, Taeyeon was able to slightly hear what the male instructor was murmuring about, “You know well that this school prohibits their students from working. This school is made for rich students therefore you don’t need to find a job and should be studying for your exams instead,” he scolded the poor student before shoving him into the office then slammed the door shut behind him. Taeyeon gulped and remembers about the incident last night with Kyungsoo at the Italian restaurant.

 

“I have to go find him before another teacher finds out,” she told herself before running out of the building.

 

---

 

“Ouch…,” Kyungsoo hissed as Suho applied some healing cream onto the red mark on his back, “not so hard Suho,” the younger one complained.

 

“Sorry,” Suho apologized and squeezed another finger full of the cream, “but did your father really need to hit you this hard?” he asked and placed the cold cream on Kyungsoo’s back again. Kyungsoo hissed once more before letting out a heavy sigh, “I guess so,” he answered.

 

Suho pulled his finger away from Kyungsoo’s injured back and caps the bottle, “You know, you can always come live with me,” he suggested, stuffing the bottle of cream back into Kyungsoo’s bag. Kyungsoo shook his head and lied on his left cheek, “You know that’s impossible hyung, even if I want to.”

 

“Yeah I guess you’re right,” Suho murmured and leaned onto his hands, “how’s the job going? Are you still planning to become a chef there?”

 

Kyungsoo smiled and nodded, “Of course hyung, you know how much passion I have in cooking.”

 

Suho chuckled and nodded his head, “Yeah…a bit too much actually.”

 

“Hey guys,” Jongin called and sat down beside Suho and handed the oldest one his drink, “here Kyungsoo hyung,” he placed Kyungsoo’s canned drink in front of him.

 

“Thanks Jongin,” Kyungsoo took the can and opened it then took a large gulp from it, “Ow ,” he cursed while laying back down flat on his stomach. Jongin glanced at Kyungsoo’s bared back and sighed, “What did he use to hit you with this time?” he asked.

 

“His belt,” Kyungsoo answered.

 

“Why?” Jongin asked again.

 

“Because that bastard was pissed off that I got home late,” Kyungsoo answered, “I don’t understand why he even cares about where I go because after all, he never really gave a about me when I was a child. He had always compared me to his uncle’s son and downgraded me in the past.”

 

“Your father really needs a punch in the face,” Suho said, “and I volunteer in doing so,” he chuckled into his can. Jongin rolled his eyes at Suho then glanced back at Kyungsoo, “Do you want me to roll your shirt down?” he asked and Kyungsoo shook his head.

 

“I’m still letting the medicine dry on my back first,” he answered. Jongin gave Kyungsoo a nod and continued to drink from his can.

 

---

 

“Um excuse me,” Taeyeon said softly. The lady from behind the counter glanced up through her glasses, “May I help you?” she asked.

 

“Yeah, I was wondering if you can tell me what Do Kyungsoo’s next class is?”

 

“And why exactly do you need to know?” the lady asked without blinking.

 

“I’m his teacher assistant in Social Science class in the morning and there’s something I really need to discuss with him,” Taeyeon explained, trying her best to convince the lady that she is Kyungsoo’s teacher assistant. But with kind of looks Taeyeon had, she was easily mistaken as another student of the school, “It’s important…please,” she added.

 

“Are you sure you’re not another student of this school?” the lady asked, not believing Taeyeon’s story. Taeyeon sighed, stuffed her hand into her hand bag and pulls out her teacher’s id card, “Here, now do you believe me?”

 

The lady squinted her eyes at Taeyeon’s id card before glancing at the computer to search for Kyungsoo’s next schedule, “Kyungsoo has math at 11:30 am in the math building in room 205, second floor,” she explained.

 

“Thank you so much,” Taeyeon told the lady before running out of the building.

 

---

 

“Sehun, wait for me,” Kyungsoo shouted for the younger one to quit walking so fast. Sehun sighed and stopped in his tracks to wait for his hyung, “Why are you so slow this time?” Sehun annoyingly asked. Kyungsoo caught up to Sehun and placed a hand on the younger one’s shoulder, “Why don’t you take a look at my back?” he suggested. Sehun lifted Kyungsoo’s shirt to see belt lashes on his hyung’s back, “Your father?” he asked, pulling Kyungsoo’s shirt down again. Kyungsoo gave the younger one a nod before proceeding to walk towards the math building, “Yeah, that bastard used a belt this time.”

 

“I can see that, I saw the marking of the metal part too,” Sehun said, walking side by side with Kyungsoo.

 

“KYUNGSOO!!” Taeyeon shouted from behind the two boys. They stopped in their tracks and spun around to see a tired out Taeyeon walking towards them, “Kyungsoo, I need to talk to you,” she said, grabbing onto Kyungsoo’s right wrist.

 

“What are you doing?” Kyungsoo asked, yanking his wrist out of Taeyeon’s grasps.

 

“Please Kyungsoo, I really need to talk to you…about yesterday,” she reminded him. Kyungsoo’s eyes widen, “Shut up,” he said, “just shut up and zip your mouth about yesterday.”

 

Taeyeon shook her head in disapproval, “I can’t do that Kyungsoo, I must talk to you about it,” she demanded and grabbed onto his right wrist again, “so please come with me so that we can…”

 

“I said shut up!” Kyungsoo shouted and yanked his wrist out of Taeyeon’s grasps again. When yanking his wrist out of Taeyeon’s grasps, Kyungsoo stumbled a bit backwards on his feet, tripped over his left foot and fell on his . The pain from his shot upwards into his back and he yelped in pain, “OW!!”

 

“Hyung!” Sehun shouted and squatted down next to Kyungsoo, “hyung are you okay?” Instead of answering Sehun, Kyungsoo latched tightly onto Sehun’s arms and squeezed them very hard, “It hurts,” he gritted between his teeth.

 

“Here let me help you,” Sehun wrapped Kyungsoo’s arm around his shoulders and helped the older one up to his feet and gave Taeyeon a glare, “Listen, I don't know what happened last night between you and Kyungsoo hyung but you better stay away from him and if you don’t I won’t hesitate to hurt you,” Sehun threatened before leaving with a very injured Kyungsoo.