Private teacher.

My job isn't to babysit!!!

 

Taeyeon grabbed the envelope out from the girl’s hand and extended it out to Sehun, “Give it to her nicely,” she ordered. Sehun glanced at the envelope in Taeyeon’s hand before slowly spin his body around fully to face her. He glared at Taeyeon through his eyes, “Who are you?” he asked. Taeyeon gulped from the stare Sehun was currently giving her and nudged the envelope towards him, “It doesn’t matter who I am, what matters right now is for you to hand this back to her nicely,” she said. Sehun scoffed and rolled his eyes and leaned in really close to Taeyeon. Taeyeon bent backwards a bit as Sehun leaned in, “Listen unknown, I don’t care to hand the envelop nicely to her so why don’t you do me a favor and off,” he muttered in a low tone of voice. Sehun smirked as Taeyeon opened to say something back but failed to as nothing came out of , “Thought so,” he said before pulling away from her, “make sure I don’t see your face around here after this,” with that Sehun his heels and walked off but was yanked back as Taeyeon grabbed onto his right elbow and pulled him back.

 

“I said,” Taeyeon roughly shoved the envelop into Sehun’s stomach, “give it back nicely to her, is it that hard for a man such as you to do that? Or are you not a man but a girl dressing up as a man?”

 

Sehun frowned and growled at Taeyeon’s words, “I said off,” Sehun shouted and pushed Taeyeon away. Taeyeon stumbled backwards and expected to hit the hard cement but instead felt a pair of arms catching her before her met the cement, “Sehun, how many times have I told you to be nice to the new people?” the person behind Taeyeon said then pulled her up to her feet, “are you okay?”

 

Taeyeon whisked around to face her savior, “Um…yes, thank you,” she answered, giving him a bow. The boy in front of her chuckled and patted her shoulder, “Glad you’re not hurt,” he said and grabbed onto her chin then tilted her head up to face him, “wouldn’t want such a beauty to be injured on her first day of work here.”

 

Taeyeon’s eyes widen and pulled away from him, “How…”

 

The boy chuckled and crossed his arms across his chest, “Kim Taeyeon right? You’re the new teacher assistant in our home room with Mrs. Lee,” the boy said.

 

“Who are you?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“I’m Byun Baekhyun oh and that’s Oh Sehun if you’re wondering,” Baekhyun introduced himself and Sehun. Taeyeon frowned a bit and spun around to face Sehun but was met with four pair of eyes from four new boys, “Who…”

 

Baekhyun walked up to Taeyeon and slung an arm around her shoulders, “The tall one with curly hair is Park Chanyeol, the one with his coat around his shoulders is Kim Suho, the one who is gazing off into the distant is Do Kyungsoo, and lastly the one who is currently scowling…”

 

“ off Baekhyun,” the scowling boy said.

 

Baekhyun chuckled, “He’s Kim Jongin.”

 

“Um…”

 

“It’s nice to meet you Kim Taeyeon,” Chanyeol walked over to her and grabbed her right hand then kissed the back of it, “I’ve heard a lot about you, how your mother used to work at his school as one of the teacher here and plus she was the best teacher here since students favored her the most over the others,” he complimented.

 

Taeyeon gave out an unsure laugh and pulled her hand out from Chanyeol’s grasp, “Okay…this is freaky,” she turned to glance up at Baekhyun, “how exactly do you guys know that I’m the new teacher assistant for Mrs. Lee’s class while other kids on the campus doesn’t?”

 

“Simple,” Baekhyun said, “Jongin is the son of the principle who owns this whole school grounds, whatever Jongin knows we know,” he said, patting his chest proudly.

 

“And I’m guessing all of you guys are friends?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun nods, “since you guys are all friends, how come Sehun didn’t know then?”

 

“That’s because Sehun doesn’t give a ,” Baekhyun simply stated with a smile on his face, “boy never cares much so don’t mind him.”

 

Taeyeon slowly nodded her head while scanning the group of young boys in front of her, “Okay well…,” she pulled herself away from Baekhyun’s body, “I have to get going now so,” she turned to face Sehun once more, “make sure next time I don’t see you rudely reject a girl like that ever again.”


Sehun simply rolled his eyes and looked away, “And quit rolling your eyes at your elders, that’s disrespectful,” Taeyeon shouted. She gave the boys one more stern look before turning on her heels and was about to head straight towards the building when she was yanked back by someone pulling on her left arm. Taeyeon was forcefully spun around, an arm wrapped around her small waist and she came colliding with someone’s torso, “Huh?” Taeyeon managed to squeaked out after the whole ordeal. She glanced up to see who currently had her in their arms and when she came face to face with none other than Chanyeol, Taeyeon gasped suddenly, “You…”

 

Chanyeol smirked at her and leaned down until their noses almost touched, “Leaving already?” he asked, his voice much lower than his normal tone of voice. Taeyeon gulped down the lump in and tried her best to not fall into Chanyeol’s brown orbs or examine his very manly face, “Chanyeol shi, please let me go,” Taeyeon commanded. Chanyeol simply gave her a chuckle, body shaking and all, before shaking his head, “I don’t think I can do that Taeyeon noona,” he said, emphasizing on the word ‘noona.’

 

Taeyeon frowned even more and tried to struggle her way out of Chanyeol’s grasps, “I said let go damn it,” she commanded again, but in a harsher tone of voice. Chanyeol sighed, “I will,” he answered her, “after I get this.”

 

Taeyeon’s eyes widen as huge as saucer as she felt Chanyeol’s pair of soft lips on hers. She squeezed her eyes tightly, dropped her hand bag on the ground, placed her hands against Chanyeol’s broad chest and tried to push him away but to no avail. Chanyeol grabbed Taeyeon’s left hand and yanked it away from his chest and deepens the kiss by prying her lips apart with his tongue and shoving it right in. Taeyeon’s eyes grew even wider if that was possible and did the only thing she could think of…

 

Kneed Chanyeol in the groin…

 

Chanyeol grunted into Taeyeon’s in pain and pulled away to grab a hold of his dying crotch, “Why…you…!” he groaned and fell on the cement. Taeyeon scrambled to grab her bag from the cement and takes off running towards the building. From where Baekhyun and the rest were standing, Kai smirked and turned away to check out some girls passing by in short shorts, Suho chuckled a bit and crossed his arms across his chest, Kyungsoo gave Chanyeol one short glance before looking back to whatever he was staring at previously, Baekhyun smiled and shook his head, while Sehun rolled his eyes and refused to give a .

 

---

 

Taeyeon runs into the building and hides behind a wall to catch her breath. She brought her right forearm up to and wiped away Chanyeol’s germs, “Gross,” she stuck out her tongue and spat out saliva, trying her best to get rid of Chanyeol’s presence on her.

 

“Tae…Taeyeon seongsaengnim?” a voice called for her. Taeyeon stopped spitting and glanced to her left to see the same girl from before standing a few feet from her. She quickly regained her posture and cleared , “Y…yes?” she asked. The girl walked up to Taeyeon and Taeyeon took a step back, scared to find out what the girl was planning to do to her. The girl noticed Taeyeon scooting backwards and she chuckled, “No need to be scared of me Taeyeon seongsaengnim,” she said, “I just wanted to say thank you for helping me out back there,” and she bowed.

 

Taeyeon chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of her neck, “Uh…you’re welcome,” she replied back, “but you really don’t have to thank me, I can’t stand stuck ups like that boy Sehun.”

 

The girl stood up from her bow and giggled again, “I’m Jieun,” she said, extending an arm out for Taeyeon to shake. Taeyeon smiled warmly at Jieun and took her hand into hers, “Just call me Taeyeon unnie from now on,” she replied. Jieun smiled at Taeyeon and gave her a nod, “Okay.”

 

Taeyeon retreated her hand and took in a deep breath, “Well I have to get going since I was supposed to meet with the principle like 30 minutes ago,” she said, glancing down at her watch.

 

“I can take you to the main office if you like,” Jieun offered.

 

“Can you?”

 

Jieun nods, “Sure, after all you’re still pretty new here.”
 

Taeyeon chuckled a bit, “Not really, I’ve been here multiple of times before back when I was a kid and when my mom was still a teacher here but that was back then like more than 10 years ago.” Jieun reached out and grabbed Taeyeon’s hand, “Let’s go then unnie?” she asked and Taeyeon gave her a nod of her head.

 

---

 

“How’s little Chanyeol feeling?” Suho asked while dropping down beside a still the taller one. Chanyeol shot Suho a glare before whipping his eyes away from the older one to stare at random passerby, “I swear that teacher didn’t know what she just got herself into,” he hissed through his clenched teeth. Suho let out a loud laugh, “And she’ll continue to kick you in your groin if you try anything else.”

 

Chanyeol kicked Suho against the leg with his foot, “Shut the up you smartass.”

 

“Proud to be a smartass and rather be on than a player with no brains,” Suho replied.

 

“Aish you,” Chanyeol shot up from his sitting position and groaned as pain shot through his groan, “Ow…,” he yelped and fell back down.

 

“Easy there macho man,” Baekhyun placed a hand on Chanyeol’s shoulder and handed him an ice pack, “Got it from the nurse’s office.”

 

“Thanks,” Chanyeol took the ice pack from Baekhyun’s hand and placed it against his injured groin, “couldn’t she think of my future babies before kneeing me?” he asked. Suho burst into another fit of laughter and slapped Chanyeol on his right thigh, “You? Babies? In the future? Oh my gosh Chanyeol that’s ing funny.”

 

“What? I do plan to have a family in the future you know,” Chanyeol said.

 

“That’s if you can get rid of that player image of yours and quit breaking every girls’ hearts you date,” Suho pointed out the obvious. Chanyeol pierced his lips and smacked Suho against the head, “Shut up, you talk too much.”

 

“Stop it you two,” Kyungsoo called from behind them, “you’re both disturbing my concentration.”

 

“Blame the smartass over here,” Chanyeol said and pointed a finger at Suho.

 

“You’re the idiot who keeps on smacking me,” Suho argued back.

 

Kyungsoo sighed in annoyance, grabbed his sketch book and stood up from the bench, “I swear you two acts like kids,” he said before taking off.

 

---

 

“I apologize for being late Mr. Kim,” Taeyeon apologized with a bow. Mr. Kim, who sat behind the desk, stood up from his chair, “No need to apologize Taeyeon shi,” he said. Taeyeon straightened her torso, “I had something to take care of before coming here.”

 

“No worries, go ahead and take a seat,” Mr. Kim motioned for her to sit down on the chair behind her. Taeyeon nodded and took a seat while Mr. Kim did the same, “I’m very glad to know that Minjoo’s daughter has decided to come and work for me,” Mr. Kim said. Taeyeon smiled, “I’ve always dreamed of working here at this school since I was a child,” she stated, “my mother was my idol and still is, her achievements through life, raising me up as a single mother is what gave me the motivation to work hard in school.”

 

“I’m so happy to have such a determined teacher this time.”

 

Taeyeon smiled, “Thank you Mr. Kim.”

 

Mr. Kim pulled out a manila folder and flipped it open, “I see here that in your graduating class you were the one who graduated with the highest gpa?” he asked and Taeyeon nodded, “Yes I was.”

 

“Very impressive,” Mr. Kim said while scanning her school transcript, “say Taeyeon shi,” he closed the folder and glanced at her with seriousness in his face.

 

“Yes?”

 

“I know that your job here is a teacher assistant helping Mrs. Lee with her class but I was wondering, seeing that you are a very smart child and all, what if I raise your check 5 times the amount you’re going to get paid right now if you come and be a personal teacher for my son and his friends?” Mr. Kim asked.

 

“Your son…”

 

“Kim Jongin is my son, I’m not sure if you met him yet but…”

 

“Oh I’ve met him already Mr. Kim,” Taeyeon cut him off.

 

“Have you? How about his group of friends?”

 

“Them as well.”

 

“Well…this is interesting,” Mr. Kim placed his hands under chin, “if it’s not too much, can you please be their private teacher on the weekends?”

 

Taeyeon bit the right side inside of and frowned a bit, “I…I don’t know Mr. Kim…after all our very first meeting wasn’t very impressive.”

 

Mr. Kim chuckled, “I know what you mean Taeyeon shi but,” he stood up from his chair and turned his back to face her while glancing out from his window, “Jongin and his friends are very smart kids but they have no motivation to learn, all they think of is fun, fun, fun, and girls, that’s all that ever runs through their minds,” he then spun back around to face Taeyeon, “Jongin lost his mother when he was 1 years old on his birthday so he has no memories of whatsoever.”

 

“He grew up without a mother?”

 

Mr. Kim nods, “Yes, I feel bad for not being able to be there for Jongin when he was a kid and teaching him what he needed to know,” he let out a heavy sigh, “just…look at me Taeyeon shi, I’m stressed out with gray hair partially there and I can’t even be a good father to give my son a good education, same thing with his friends.”

 

Taeyeon bit her bottom lips and glanced down at her hands, contemplating if she should go through it or not. If she doesn’t then she won’t get the money but if she does, she gets the money but have to deal with 6 brats. Taeyeon let out a breath of hesitation and glanced up at Mr. Kim, “I’ll take the job.”

 

Mr. Kim smiled, “I knew you would.”