Catch me if you can.

My job isn't to babysit!!!

 

Girls squealed in delight as they watched 6 very handsome boys make their way into the classroom and coolly strolled their way to the seats all the way in the back. Chanyeol sat down carefully as to not hurt his poor little brother. Kyungsoo sat in the chair beside the window so that he can lazily gaze out into the campus while zoning out throughout the whole class period. Sehun sat in the corner and slid down in his seat then rested his head on the chair so that he can sleep through the class. Suho sat up straight with pencils and books out, ready to learn. Baekhyun sat beside Chanyeol and slumped a bit in his chair and planned to pay attention to half of the time while the other half is left for dozing off to sleep, he can use his money later to bribe Mrs. Lee to give him a good grade on his test that they were going to take first thing once class starts. As for Jongin, he took a seat in his chair, pulled out his iphone  and stuck the ear phones into his ears then pressed play and beat his legs to the beat of his music.

 

Mrs. Lee came walking into the class seconds after the boys did and placed her things on the desk. She glanced up at her students with a smile and scanned each row of students until her eyes landed upon the six boys in the back, the smile on her face immediately fading away. Mrs. Lee rubbed her forehead in frustration and decides that it’s too early in the morning to deal with such rebellious kids, well minus Suho but she still don’t like him because he’s always correcting her on everything she teaches. Mrs. Lee brought her roll call binder up to the totem poll in front of the class and opened it, “I will be starting with roll call,” she announced.

 

Someone in the back made the ‘tch’ sound, “Who the heck still do roll call Mrs. Lee? We’re not in high school anymore.” Mrs. Lee glanced up at the person through her eyelashes and pierced her lips into a thin line, “Well Park Chanyeol, I do like to know how many students gave a care to attend class.”

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and slumped lower into his seat.

 

“If they care to come to class they would,” Suho chimed in before Chanyeol got the chance to say anything dumb, “it’s all common sense Mrs. Lee.”

 

“Well Suho, sometimes there are those who are sick and can’t make it to class therefore they’re absent,” Mrs. Lee argued.

 

“ it up, this class is only for a good hour and twenty minutes,” Suho said and gave her a shrug of her shoulders. Mrs. Lee grunted in annoyance and glanced back down at her binder, “Lee Jinki,” she called.

 

---

 

Taeyeon took in a deep breath and placed a hand on her chest to calm herself down, “You can do this Taeyeon…you can,” she told herself. Before entering the classroom, Taeyeon took in another deep breath again but choked on the air that was coming into her lungs, “Oh freak,” she choked and held onto the wall for support. She continued to cough until she couldn’t cough anymore, “Woo…never doing that again,” Taeyeon laughed while wiping away the tears that had streamed down her face while choking. She then stood up from her crouching position and placed a hand on the door knob, “Here goes Taeyeon, your first day as a teacher assistant, is getting real now,” she grinned widely before turning the door knob and pulling the door open. Just as the door opened, Taeyeon heard Mrs. Lee calling out the last name and closing her binder.

 

Mrs. Lee noticed the door being opened and glanced to the now opened door, “Oh hi, you must be my new teacher assistant, correct?” she asked. Taeyeon gave Mrs. Lee a huge smile and walked in while bowing to her, “Yes I am,” she answered, making her way over to the elderly lady. Mrs. Lee walked the rest of the way to Taeyeon and stuck out her hand, “It’s nice to meet you Kim Taeyeon shi,” she said, “I’m Lee Jinae but you can call me Mrs. Lee as well.”

 

Taeyeon took a hold of Mrs. Lee’s hand and shook it, “It’s nice to meet he person whom I’ll be working with this whole school year,” she said.

 

“And it’s nice to see my pretty noona in my class,” Chanyeol’s voice booms throughout the small room. Eyes of people averted their gaze to Chanyeol who was no standing up and making his way over to the front of the class. He approached Taeyeon and grabbed her hand from Mrs. Lee’s grasps and then gasped loudly, “Were you crying?” he asked and reached out to wipe away Taeyeon’s left eye.

 

Taeyeon flinched from Chanyeol’s touch and moved her head to the opposite direction, “I…”

 

Chanyeol’s smile was what made Taeyeon stop talking, “You missed me didn’t you my pretty noona? Don’t worry, I’m here now,” he said and caressed her cheek. Taeyeon frowned at Chanyeol and yanked her hand away from his grasps, “No I do not miss you,” she stated, “I choked on my own spit before coming here and when I choke, I tend to get teary.”

 

Suho burst out laughing and slams his hand on the desk repeatedly, “What kind of idiot chokes on their own spit?” Taeyeon frowned at Suho this time but decides to ignore him, “Now if you can Chanyeol shi, please go back to your desk so that Mrs. Lee can continue teaching,” Taeyeon demanded.

 

“No don’t call me Chanyeol shi my pretty noona,” Chanyeol reached out and grabbed Taeyeon’s chin, “call me Chanyeol ah…or better yet, how about oppa? Even though I’m younger than you.”

 

Taeyeon shut her eyes in annoyance and swatted his hand away from her chin, “Seat…now,” she sternly said. Chanyeol chuckled and patted her head, “You’re cute when you’re mad,” he told her before taking off back to his seat. Mrs. Lee finally sighed and faced the classroom, “Students, this is Kim Taeyeon, from now on until the rest of the school year, Taeyeon will be giving me a helping hand in this class so if you need anything, feel free to ask help from her as well,” Mrs. Lee announced.

 

Taeyeon smiled widely at the class of students and gave them all a bow, “I’m Kim Taeyeon but you can just call me Taeyeon, no need to be so formal with me after all I’m only a few years older than most of you here,” she said, “I’m looking forward to work with you guys until the rest of this school year.”

 

“And I’m looking forward to improve our relationship my pretty noona,” Chanyeol shouted. Kyungsoo side glanced the loud Chanyeol, crumpled up a piece of blank paper and got up from his seat. He made his way over to Chanyeol, who was still shouting, and tapped the taller ones shoulder. Chanyeol tilted his head backwards to face Kyungsoo, “Oh hey Kyung…”

 

Kyungsoo took the advantage of Chanyeol talking and shoved the ball of paper into his mouth, “You talk too much,” Kyungsoo said quietly and walked away. The whole classroom burst out into a fit of laughter as Chanyeol sat there with a ball of paper in his mouth. Jongin looked up from his ipod and frowned at the whole class before standing up in his seat and made his way down the aisle of students, “Jongin! Kim Jongin, where are you going?” Mrs. Lee grabbed onto his left arm to stop him. Jongin gave Mrs. Lee one glance before yanking his arm out of her hand and continued on his way over to the door.

 

Taeyeon pierced her lips in a thin line and ran after Jongin who was already by now, out of the room and down the empty hallway.

 

 

“Hey!” Taeyeon grabbed Jongin’s left wrist and yanked him backwards to stop walking. Jongin pulled out his ear phones and glanced behind him in annoyance, “What?” he asked, anger obvious in his voice.

 

“You can’t just ignore Mrs. Lee like that, you should of at least answered her where you were going,” Taeyeon said.

 

Jongin pointed to a blue sign with a white male on it, “I’m going to the restroom, or is it forbidden to go use the restroom now too?” he asked. Taeyeon glanced at the sign before pulling her hand away, “Oh…s…sorry,” she apologized. Jongin smirked and fully spun his body around to face Taeyeon, “Or…would you like to have a little one on one in the restroom hm?” he asked, taking a hold of Taeyeon’s chin. Taeyeon blushed even more from Kai’s words and jumped backwards, “Just…just go use the restroom, I’ll be right here waiting for you once you’re done,” she stated. Jongin rolled his eyes and made his way into the restroom. Taeyeon covered her face with her hands in embarrassment, “Oh my gosh Taeyeon, I can’t believe you just did that,” she said while breathing hard. She pulled her hands away from her face and frowned, “But still, he could of at least answered her where he was going…aish that kid is bad.”

 

“Who is bad?” Jongin asked, closing the restroom door behind him. Taeyeon jumped from Jongin’s voice, “You…you’re bad, even if you were just coming out here to use the restroom, you could have at least told Mrs. Lee where you were going.”

 

Jongin shrugged his shoulders and fixed the blazer of his uniform, “That old lady doesn’t need to know where I’m going all the time,” he said, “and neither you.”

 

Taeyeon gave a pout and rolled her eyes, “Whatever Kim Jongin, enough talking since you’re done, it’s time to go back to class,” she reached out and grabbed onto his right wrist and yanked him back to the direction they came from. Jongin glanced down at his wrist and smirked, “If you want to hold my hand that much, you should it properly you know?”

 

Taeyeon glanced behind her and rolled her eyes at him, “I’m just making sure you don’t run away from me,” she said. Jongin planted his feet onto the tiled hallway and stopped walking. This caused Taeyeon to stumbled a bit, “What the heck Jongin?” she asked, turning to face him.

 

“Talking about running away…,” Jongin’s smirked slowly crept on his face and the next thing Taeyeon knew was, Jongin had pulled his wrist out of her grasps and took off running back to the restroom direction, “Catch me if you can Taeyeon!!!”

 

“JONGIN!!!!!” and with that, Taeyeon takes off running after Jongin.

-------------------

so who do you guys want as the main pairing of this story? lol.

baekyeon?

seyeon?

chantae?

sutae?

kyungtae?

or

kaiyeon?