Describing them all.

My job isn't to babysit!!!

 

Half way through trying to find Jongin, Taeyeon gave up and decided to head back to the classroom since she didn’t want to leave a bad impression on her first of work. She entered the classroom in the middle of Mrs. Lee’s teaching and bowed to her embarrassingly, “I apologize for leaving,” she said. Mrs. Lee gave Taeyeon a smile and a shook of her head, “That’s fine Taeyeon shi, I understand that what you were doing was just trying to get Jongin to answer me since I am the teacher here but,” she lets out a sigh, “Jongin is always like that, he goes for minutes and returns when there’s only 10 minutes left in class.”

 

Taeyeon nodded and took a seat on the chair provided in the front of the classroom, “I’ll…just sit here while you teach,” she said. Mrs. Lee gave her an understanding smile and proceeds with her teaching.

 

---

 

After class ended, Mrs. Lee took Taeyeon down to the teacher’s office to introduce her to the fellow instructors that worked at the campus, “Now I’ll tell you this Taeyeon shi, because you are still very young compare to majority of the instructors here, and plus your mother used to work here, a lot of them will give you an attitude and will try to get you in trouble,” Mrs. Lee opened the door to the building and motioned for her to enter first. Taeyeon gave her a slight bow of her head and enters, “But just ignore them because we’re all human beings here and we all love gossiping and starting dramas,” she said with a laugh. Taeyeon faked laughed along with Mrs. Lee and followed her down the hallway of the building, “Anyways, so like I was saying, just try to stay out of their ways and if they try to step on your head, fight for yourself.”

 

Mrs. Lee opened a door in the hallway and again motioned for Taeyeon to enter in first. Taeyeon walked in to see a bunch of elderly ladies sitting around a round table with their lunch boxes in front of them chatting away, “Ladies,” Mrs. Lee called out, interrupting their conversation, “I would like to introduce to you guys my new teacher assistant, Kim Taeyeon,” she said, placing both hands on Taeyeon’s shoulders.

 

“H…hello, I’m Kim Taeyeon and I’m looking forward to working with all of you,” Taeyeon bowed to them.

 

“She’s rather young isn’t she?” one of the ladies said. Mrs. Lee leaned into Taeyeon from the back, “Here we go,” she muttered under her breath, “well of course Sooae, after all she did get graduate early from college.”

 

Sooae rolled her eyes and turned back to the other ladies, “So like I was saying…”

 

“Don’t worry, Sooae is always like that,” Mrs. Lee said and took Taeyeon to the fridge, “did you bring your lunch?” she asked.

 

“No,” Taeyeon replied, “but I was just planning to head over to the student cafeteria and buy my lunch there.” Mrs. Lee gave Taeyeon a nod, “Okay, I guess I’ll see you around then?”

 

“Sure,” Taeyeon gave Mrs. Lee one more bow and happily left the tight tensioned room.

 

“Her mom was the top instructor here back in the days,” one of the lady said once the door closed.

 

“Oh, so I guess she got in because Mr. Kim took a liking to her?” Sooae asked.

 

The lady who talked before Sooae smirked, “I wonder what their relationship is.”

 

“They have no relationship,” Mrs. Lee interrupted them, “they’re nothing more than Mr. Kim and us, boss and employee.”

 

Sooae scoffed and drank from her cup of tea, “I heard gossip saying that Mr. Kim is Taeyeon’s real father and that her mother was a .”

 

Mrs. Lee frowned and left the room, can’t stand how the ladies in there talked. She left the room and took in a deep breath, “What’s the matter Boram?”

 

Mrs. Lee glanced to her right side and saw Mr. Kim standing there with hands in his pockets, “You look as if you saw a ghost.” Mrs. Lee shook her head, “No, they’re gossiping in there and you know me, I can’t stand people who gossips.”

 

Mr. Kim nodded, “So um…how is Taeyeon doing?” he asked.

 

“She’s doing good, although she chased after your son when he left the room without answering me,” Mrs. Lee said with a chuckle. Mr. Kim sighed heavily rubbed his forehead, “I’m sorry if he’s such a nuisance.”

 

Mrs. Lee shook her head, “It’s okay oppa, after all he is my nephew, I’m his aunt and I’m the only one who can tolerate him and his rebellious attitude.”

 

Mr. Kim gave Mrs. Lee a smile, “Thank you Boram.”

 

“But…,” Mrs. Lee began, “she really does look like her mom…doesn’t she?”

 

And Mr. Kim gave a nod to her question.

 

---

 

Taeyeon thanked the lunch lady for the change and strolled out of the small store. She made her way up to an empty table, sat down and pulled out her phone to check if anyone had called her, “One missed call from…” and she smiled hugely. Taeyeon pressed the call back button and placed the phone against her ear then waiting for him to pick up.

 

“Taeyeon,” the voice called for her name.

 

“Kris,” Taeyeon said excitedly, “sorry that I didn’t pick up on your phone call, I was still busy in class.” Kris chuckled through the line and got off the sofa he was sitting on, “No need to Taeyeon, by the way, when are you done with work?”

 

“Um…well I do have one more class around 2pm with Mrs. Lee since I’m her teacher assistant, so I guess around 3?” she explained.

 

“Perfect, I’ll come pick you up then? Let’s go catch a movie together or something,” he suggested.

 

“Sure, just come by the school at 3 and I’ll be waiting for you.”

 

“Alright, good luck with the rest of the day then.”

 

Taeyeon chuckled, “Thank you Kris, I’ll see you later?”

 

“Definitely, bye.”

 

“Bye,” and she hung up on Kris. Taeyeon smiled widely down at the phone and glanced at the wallpaper. It was a photo of her and Kris at the beach last summer when they decided to leave their friends back in Seoul and take off to the beach together. Taeyeon caressed her screen and pouted, “3 o’ clock is still so far away,” she groaned.

 

“Taeyeon unnie?” a familiar voice called for her. Taeyeon glanced up to see Jieun standing there with a tray of food, “Oh hey Jieun, I didn’t even see you there, take a seat,” she patted to the empty chair beside her. Jieun happily took a seat, “Why was unnie groaning?”

 

“Oh nothing,” Taeyeon said with a laugh, “I just miss my friends, that’s all.”

 

“I can be your friend here at this school,” Jieun said.

 

“You are already,” Taeyeon answered and pinched her cheeks, “you’re so adorable.”

 

Jieun pouted and rubbed her cheeks. Just before the two of them were going to engage themselves into a deep conversation, the door to the cafeteria opens and six figures with familiar faces walks in. Like the usual, girls squealed in delight while the men in the room didn’t give a and some even gave them death glares because of their girlfriend squealing over them.

 

“Say Jieun,” Taeyeon began, “mind telling me more about those six boys over there?” she asked, pointing a thumb over to their direction.

 

“Sure,” Jieun answered, “I’ll start off with Park Chanyeol. Chanyeol, his father is the owner of the biggest electronic company in Korea. Chanyeol is known as the heartbreaker of this school is because he dates a lot of girls and breaks all of their hearts and once or individually, depends on his mood for that day. Even though he’s a heartbreaker, a lot of girls still falls for him because of his charm and the way he acts all greasy around them. Next is Kim Suho, his father is one of the most well known scientist in Korea, I guess that’s why Suho is such a smartass because he takes it after his father,” Jieun chuckled and Taeyeon chuckled as well, “Suho is a smartass only in school and books but he never had a girlfriend before, others are starting to think that he might prefer men over women. Byun Baekhyun, he’s the nicest one out of them all. He likes to help out others when they need a helping hand even though he hangs out with a bunch of pricks. I wonder how Baekhyun even stands them but whatever. He comes from a rich family as well, his father is one of the top designers here in Korea and his mother is one of the top models as well. So that basically makes him a real rich boy, a nice rich boy is what I like to call him. Do Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo is really quiet. He doesn’t speak to anyone other than those five guys he hangs out with. He’s usually seen zoning out most of the time with a sketch pad with him. He’s always drawing and looking out into the horizon. Weird kid I must say. Oh Sehun…,” and Jieun’s eyes twinkled, “I’ll have to say, he’s the most handsome one out of them all. Sehun gives out a big attitude of ‘I don’t care’ but even though he does that, I still think he’s majorly hot and good looking. Although Sehun is like that, he passes all of his tests with flying colors and passes all of his classes, and he doesn’t even bother to study. Sometimes, I think that Sehun is the smartest one in this school instead of Suho. Lastly Kim Jongin…,” Jieun stopped talking and eyed him seriously.

 

Taeyeon glanced at Jieun and then back at Jongin, “Jieun?” she called and shook the girl’s arm a bit but Jieun didn’t snap from her stare at Jongin, “Jieun?” Taeyeon called again.

 

“Kim Jongin….” Jieun said once more, shaking her head in the process.

 

Taeyeon bit her bottom lip and looked down at her phone, “Ah, Jieun, thanks for the description of all them but I have to go now, I’ll see you around campus,” she hurriedly picked up her things and stood up from the seat.

 

“Huh? Leaving already Taeyeon unnie?” Jieun asked, finally snapping out from her Jongin trance.

 

“Yeah, thanks for the talk anyways, see ya,” Taeyeon scurried out from her chair and towards the doors of the cafeteria.

 

“You better have not told her anything funny,” Jongin’s said behind Jieun. Jieun glanced behind her and rolled her eyes at the boy, “And if I did?” Jongin leaned in towards Jieun, “Stay away from her you got that? She doesn’t need to know what’s going on and what connections she has with us,” he said with a low tone of voice, “especially if you don’t have any good intentions of befriending her.”

 

Jieun chuckled and crossed her arms across her chest, “Assuming are we?” she stood up and patted Jongin on the shoulder, “You’ve always been like that, sometimes I wonder why father like you over me when I’m his real kid, and you’re not.” Jieun cackled and left Jongin standing there with his friends behind him.

-------------------------

How was the chapter?