Ever After

Learn To Fall

The airport isn't that full but there's still a lot of people roaming around. Sunhwa's eyes search the room as she pushes her trolley out the arrival area. She pauses for a moment to keep searching. Not there. She sighs and grunts a little thinking the person who's suppose to pick her up actually forgot that she's coming in today.

"Yah! Han Sunhwa!"

Sunhwa quickly turns around and sees a guy sporting clean cut hair and a suit, waving at her, a smile adorning his face. She leaves her trolley and runs towards him. She wraps her arms around his neck as he encircles his on her waist, lifting her a little. She tightens her hold on him, not wanting to let go at all. Years of video chatting, calling, occasional letters, and only week long reunions couldn't make up for the feeling that she's finally with him.

He plants her feet back on the ground and loosens his hold just enough to look at her, "You're finally back..." he said, grinning.

Sunhwa steps away from him and runs her eyes from his head to toe, "Yeah? What makes you so sure I'm staying, Shim Changmin? You look so different now, I almost didn't recognize you!" She crosses her arms on her chest and raises an eyebrow, "How am I sure that my boyfriend hasn't attracted some other girls with the sudden make-over?"

Changmin chuckles, brings out a small box, and shoves it onto Sunhwa's hands, "How bout if your boyfriend decides to be called fiance instead?"

Sunhwa's smile could break her face as she opens the box and sees a gorgeous diamond ring. She drops her smile and feigns annoyance, "What? That's it? No cheesy speeches or a band singing my favorite song or flowers... I am disappointed." She grins again and pulls on Changmin's tie. Changmin smiles and leans down to kiss her.

"Well, your girlfriend would like to be called fiancee too, but wife is so much better" Sunhwa whispers as she moves her lips away from Changmin's.

"I think so too." he replies after stealing one more quick kiss.

Sunhwa expected it, she would be lying if she says she didn't. Changmin isn't a man of words nor is he good at expressing how he really feels, but she wouldn't have him any other way. She glances down at the band Changmin slid onto her finger and she tightens her hold on his arm. She looks up at him as they walk out the airport, the trolley in front of them, she wouldn't have expected that the oblivious, stubborn, and proud man who merely tutored her would actually learn to fall.

 

THE END

?

Thank you so so so so soooo much to everyone who read this,

especially those who waited for updates. I'm really sorry about that

but school gets incredibly busy, I don't get time to write.

Again, thank you for reading, subscribing, and commenting!

I really hope you enjoyed that and stay tuned... kkk