Hi to me and you~

Learn To Fall

Senior year was and will always be the most pressuring year of any high school student's life.

They decide on where they're going, what they're doing with their lives, where they want to be after they graduate.

But Han Sunhwa has got it planned.

"You'll see me singing on tv screens and you won't even catch my album in music stores coz I'd be sold out before you can even reach the store! " she proudly announces to her friends during their lunch break.

"Yeah, yeah, try and pass Mr. Kim's music class first" her friend pointed out causing her to frown and dig in her lunchbox.

The bell rings and the girls arrange their chairs back into their original places.

"Sunhwa-ya~ we're going to the mall later, are you coming?" asks her.

The girl shakes her head reluctantly while putting her lunchbox back in her bag, "I can't... my dad got mad at me yesterday for the F I brought home so he got me a tutor."

"Too bad... some other time then?"

"Hopefully."

------------------------------

"I'm off Changmin-ah. Are you staying home tonight or will you be at that bookshop?" Yunho calls out as he puts his shoes on.

A younger taller man peaks out the bedroom door, "Hyung, it's been a week since I quit working for that stupid bookshop."

Yunho stomps his feet lightly and grabs his duffel bag, "So, you staying?"

"No, I actually got a job to tutor the owner of the coffeeshop's niece"

"That fancy big time cafe? Bogoshipda?"

"Yeah."

"High pay?"

"Good enough."

"Niece must be really..."

"Well let's hope not. Shouldn't you get going?"

"Oh yeah, good luck Changminnie~" Yunho yells as he shuffles out the door.

Changmin shakes his head as he gathers his textbooks and manuals.

------------------------------

Sunhwa sighs as she steps out of the car and into their humble home.

Her mother walks up to her and takes her backpack from her, "Your father's in the coffeeshop, honey, please be nice and listen to the boy he hired, alright?"

The girl exhales a, "yes mom."

"You'll be working on Math first..." mother continued talking while she shoved books into Sunhwa's arms before pushing her into the study room.

The moment the door slams close, Sunhwa looks around the room and spots the mentioned boy sitting at the desk, looking through a text book.

"Hello..." she softly greets with a short bow.

The boy turns to her and he stands up to reciprocate her actions.

Tall... well defined jaw... chocolate brown clean cut boyish hair... broad shoulders...

Sunhwa found herself ogling that she actually giggled as she walks to seat across him.

"So... how are we doing this?" she speaks.

"Uhm... your mother provided me with your past exams. We'll start with analyzing those." the boy raises an eyebrow at her before settling in his seat. 

...

"I don't get how the answer is not 0..."

"That's supposed to be positive not negative"

"Who ever decided that?!"

"Well... the equation." the boy chuckled and Sunhwa's attention goes to his mismatched eyes.

She laughs softly at him.

He corrects her paper quietly and she continues to steal glances.

The boy looks at his watch then at her, "we're done for today..." he says.

"Already?" Sunhwa keeps her eyes on him as he stands up and gathers his things.

"Well... I have class tomorrow, I can't stay late." he says.

"What school do you go to?"

"Joseon High." 

"I go there... why haven't I seen you around?"

"It's a big school."

"omg, are you younger than me?!"

"I'm older."

"Then how are you-"

The door opens and Sunhwa's mom peeps in before fully opening the door.

"Good you're done, thank you very much Changmin-sshi." she says as the boy approaches the door.

The boy bows before stepping out of the room.

Sunhwa lays her head on her palm and sighs, "Changmin, huh?"

 


Well... there goes Chapter 1...

How is it?

Leave your comments/suggestions below~

Thank you for your time^^