Stop the world I wanna get off with You

THE STORY OF US: krishun drabbles

Stop the world (I wanna get off with you)

 

rating: pg13; wc: 840; music: Arctic Monkeys - Stop The World I Wanna Get Off With You 


 

Yifan kisses godly. That’s the first thought crossing Sehun’s a little bit tipsy mind when he finally gained some courage and grabbed Kris’ collar to smash their mouths together.

No, Sehun doesn’t want to know what’s going to be next.  For this little while he just wants to savor with this little moment of delight, tangling his and Kris’ tongues, threading fingers through older’s  new hairstyle.  Gosh, how Kris’ hair is still so soft after all these horrendous treatment coordis almost like doctors do to everyone’s scalp? It’s so silky in touch and he’s jealous because his locks are nothing but dried off even if he uses tones of conditioners and other stuff girls love doing to look perfect.  Maybe if he will be able to look Kris into eyes, he will ask him for some tips to save his poor scalp.  But that might happen later.

Now he’s just gasped when Kris pushed him onto the wall, hand slipping behind this awful golden-white edition of their blouses. His fingers are burning, leaving marks of hotness all over his back, caressing his  waist up and down.

“Quiet,” he hears Kris’ murmur as few pecks are being left on the column of his neck.  Sehun shivers, one hand gripping tighter on his hair, the other one slightly scraping the back of Kris’ nape with his fingertips.  Kris lips press back to his, this time a lot lighter and more slowly. Yet it makes him breathless and he quite likes it, this feeling of lungs longing for fresh air. His head is spinning, knees are shaky he’s barely standing. If he didn’t latch onto Kris’, he would probably slide down to the parlor.

They aren’t particularly on the view though everyone might come into this corner of corridor and walk up on them making out.  It’s a concert for gods sake, many people, fans are somewhere in the short distance. They probably don’t have much time either. But that’s so irrelevant. . Sehun pulls him closer that their chests are pressed together. He’s almost sure Kris can sense his heartbeat thrumming against his ribcage.

Kris is aware of this, or maybe not. Still, plays with him, tugs lower lip with his teeth,  fingers teasingly grazing the scrap of his uncovered skin.

Sehun is one hundred percent sure Kris isn’t also in his right state of mind and alcohol in his veins blured out all the borders holding his up. Well, they didn’t drink much, maybe just a little to celebrate Jackie Chan’s birthday. But they were tired so even just a little dose could make them tipsy.

They have never been this close and it’s the first time he’s ever kissed a band mate. And when this realization hits him, he opens his eyes wide, freezing.  

“What?”, Kris asks a little amused when  suddenly stops returning the kissing  and gently pushes him away.

“I don’t think it’s quite right to kiss my band mate.”

“And that’s what you’re saying after pulling me into some quiet corner and kissing me,” Yifan crosses his arms, heaving a sigh. He’s surprisingly stoic and calm, eyes softly glance at him. It’s hard to guess what he’s thinking about.

Sehun feels how his cheeks cover in deep red. They stay in an awkward silence for quite a while, only chatter of people smash in the background.

“Hey, Sehun, I get it. You’re a little bit tipsy and tired. These things don’t work together and people sometimes make…this kind of mistakes. Don’t feel guilty. Let’s just forget about it and come to the others, hm?.” Kris says in a way good leader would do. He always finds a solution to awkward situations and he’s proved it many times before. But that’s not what Sehun focuses on. It’s something different.  

“So you’re not drunk?”

“I am not,”

“So this means you’re perfectly conscious and returned the kiss because you…?”

“Let’s say I hold a soft for you and like you a bit more than others.”

“Oh gosh, hyung…” He stutters, then few choking sounds slip past his throat. Sehun can’t control it.

“Yeah?”

“Do you know how this will complicate things?”

“I do.”

“And what are you going to do with it?”

 

At the question  Yifan's mouth curl in a bright, almost innocent smile. Sehun's heart again  make flips and again feels as if can't breathe, something squeezing his lungs with invisible string.

When Yifan walks to him and his face is so close, nose brushing the skin of his cheek, "Stop the world and get off with you?", he says playfully, leaving a kiss in the corner of Sehun's mouth.

Sehun slaps his shoulder, his face now burning out with hotness, suddenly coming through him when he gets the meaning of words. That’s the title of the song he’s been listening to past few days. And he surely knows what Kris' English words meant.

Shy  “Hyuuuung,”  comes out of his lips.

Kris just laughs softly, hooking arm around his waist  to pull him closer and steal another kiss.

 


This one was written in April,excuse me for any misspeliings/grammar mistakes, blah blah blah :)

I have been wondering.. Would you like me to write a chaptered krishun? idk, i think i could write one in Summer. I have few ideas.. what do you think? let me know in the comments!  cheers!