one: How did it end up like this?

THE STORY OF US: krishun drabbles

 

Genre: Romance.

Rating: PG.

Pairing: Do I have to write it?:>

Music: Mr.Brightside

Yifan was just a normal guy attending the university, spending his free time in the library with nose stuck in those thick guidebooks, at the same time finishing the last pages of the projects with one hand.  There was no time for a proper snack of a sandwich nor a relaxing shower  and the lounging in bed till midday was something unreachable in the other galaxy. It was fine like that, though; he wanted his life to sway like this. He loved his life being organized in the right order, like in the secret notepad he hides in his drawer, dot under the dot. 

His social life was on the level of zero, actually.  Well, there was a guy called Luhan and his gang gaining all of the girls’ attention- unnecessarily- in Yifan’s opinion cause all of them were zealous gays screwing each other like in a lottery or child’s counting rhymes ‘eenie meenie…’.   Besides that, they were all cool.  Tolerating his lifestyle, not meddling much, only if he let him. Sometimes partying together, but only when he was bored (or had time, actually).

And  what to say about love affairs?  It was something needless; the last encounter he had was in the senior year of his high school four years ago.  Since then there was no one to think about something like ‘relationship’.  Or rather, there were plenty of candidates, but the chooser was too absorbed with having the best grades in the year to actually have a  proper look on the concerned ones.

So how did it end up like this? 

With a flash of the light the things before that fatal party became blurry and his aim to be a moneymaker  turned into the size of a pea. Paying attention to them, sensing their presence and sweet nothings whispering to ears -which wasn’t a whisper actually-became the only thing he could focus on.   Why-Yifan couldn’t define it himself or explain with a physics/maths equation he was only good at.    

 It was only a kiss after one bottle of beer, he was kind of relaxed and there were no  boundaries.  He was just a kid from a party, he had never supposed to see him nor meet in his life, though the feeling was quite pleasurable plus his hair was simply made to play with.  Also adding a charming personality and intelligence( he was talking kind of ironically-and Yifan didn’t mind at all- perfectly responding in the same way) did what they did. A mess.

The thought that guy whom he found interesting , named Sehun as he whispered between the kiss and a goodbye is Luhan’s boyfriend never crossed his mind.

 

Well…

Who thought, after all?

~~~

The first one's up :)  Sorry for mistakes.