two: title-none.

THE STORY OF US: krishun drabbles

 

Genre: Romance

Count of words: 370

Rating: PG

 

He has never wanted him to come closer.


He has never wanted him to embrace him and pat his arms saying supportive words with his low and husky voice. He has never wanted him to look at him with this cheerful, beautiful smile and sparks of joy ignited in his eyes.
This behavior was annoying his inner self so much sometimes he couldn't hold back and rolled his eyes with irritation drawn on his face. 
But almost every time he was just nodding and smiling shyly, to not let anyone notice his real feelings.
It didn't matter how far he was moving aside from him to not notice his person. Yet, he still managed to find him. Indeed, he was the leader. He had to take care of everyone.
Including his person.


"Sehun, let's go!" he whispered, patting his back while shuffling on the red carpet, surrounded with screams, flashes of cameras and snow falling mercilessly on his perfectly dyed in pink hair.
Even if it was cold, he somehow didn't feel it at all.

And he knew the reason why.

How long he was going to endure it? Days? Weeks? How long he was going to bury the anger in his heart? Years?  They're in the same group, for God's sake. Which has just debuted. They'll stick together till the company say: "You're too old. Get out."  And surely, that won't happen soon. 

He only knew the fact that soon he won't resist and spurt out to his hypnotizing eyes not to touch him. To not come near and stay away as far as possible. To take care about the others- not him, because he was perfectly fine without his guardianship. To stop looking at him, as if he was someone important. Someone meaningful to his heart.

Because that'll only stir up his hopes for more



But the thing Oh Sehun didn't know was that this soon will come so fast.

Also Oh Sehun didn't expect-even in his dreams- to hear: "I do it, because you are someone meaningful,something more than a bandmate."

And one more thing:

Oh Sehun had no idea Wufan's lips were so warm, soft and somehow sweet in touch with his chapped ones.

~

It's the first drabble I've ever written, haha. In November??  Or something like that. 

It's a crap I know, but I'm just starting, You know :D