Final Chapter: REVELATIONS!!!

You Will Be Mine (One-Shot)

Dara's POV

God what have i done? How can i be this stupid? Oh god oh god help me!! Jiyong please wait for me babe..Jiyong where are you. Why did you cry? There are so many questions i want to ask to you. What does those tears mean? Where are you Ji? Why do i have to be stupid to go through all this foolishness when i could just tell Jiyoong what i feel for him. I am such a total screwed up...agghhh.....God help me. I keep running my out not knowing what directions im heading just to find Jiyong, but there is no trace of him at all. Then  i stopped and found myself in frount of Han River with tears falling down from my eyes. Jiyong where are you?

Dara: Jiyong where are you!!! I love you!!!

Then i heard someone spoke behind me.

Jiyong: What do you know about lovge Dara.

Dara: Ji...let me..

Jiyong: You are being selfish, do you know that?

I nodded at what he said. Agreeing in every single word.

 

Dara: Ji let me explain...

Jiyong: What did you feel Dara when you saw the video and saw me crying?

Dara: What?? How did you know about the video?

Jiyong: What did you feel? 

Dara: i..i...felt guilty.

Jiyong: Guilt? So you ran towards me because you felt guilty and now that i am in front of you, you are going to apologize? You think its that easy huh?

Dara: Ji...its not like that, please listen to me...

Jiyong: Thats the point Dara. I CAN LISTEN TO YOU!!! Why can't you just tell me what you feel! Why do you have to go through all those s that you have been doing just to get my attention??? Why do you have to hurt yourself cooking foods for me, ask stupid advice from different people..why do you have to do that?!!!!?

Dara: Because i was scared okay???!!!! I was damn scared!!! I was scared that you'll laught at me when i tell you what i feel for you, i was scared that you will permanently ignore me the moment i speak about love in front of you..i wanted to be sure. I did all those things to make you fall for me..i did all those stupid things to make you love me so that when the time comes when i confess to you, you would realize that you bhave feelings for me too.

Jiyong: Doing those stupid things? You were being selfish..

Dara: I AM NOT BEING SELFISH..

Jiyong: Ohhh yeah...then what do you call it then?

Dara: I DID IT BECAUSE I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU!! I DID IT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. I love You the moment i saw you. Do you know the reason why i auditioned here? Its because of you Jiyong. Thats my main objective..i wanted to impress you, make you notice me, make you fall for me because God knows i'm head over heels in love with you. Don't you have any feelings for me at all?

Jiyong: Thats all i wanted to hear Dara.

Dara: what do you mean?

The next thing happened so fast, Jiyong walked towards me and caught my face with his hands and kissed my lips. Dammnnnn i must me in NIRVANA now! Ohhh God plsss let this be NOT a dream, if it is i dont want to wake any more.

Jiyong: I LOVE YOU the moment you stepped inside YG...i loved you since then. Paboo..

Dara: What?? Then why didn't you...?

Jiyong: Why didn't i tell you? because i was confuse..i was not sure how to say it, everything you do makes me smile and the letter you sent made my love for you grow deeper and deeper.

Dara: You got the letter?

Jiyong: Yeah, but the rat ate the Chocolate. I've realized how much i love you when you tried to cook for me and you got hurt and got burnt..i was so mad at myself letting you do all the work that a guy should do for a girl.

Dara: Jiyong...I don't know what to say...

Jiyong: Don't say anything...just kiss me.

And i did..i kissed Jiyong with all my heart!

 

JIYONG's POV

Jiyong: Was i a good actor?

Dara: huh?

--------FLASHBACK!!!-----

I was heading to TOP's apartment this morning to ask for his Help since that maniac is the expert when it comes to love. I was about to knock on the door when i noticed that its open. So i let myself in only to be shocked to hear bangin inside Hyung's room. What the hell??? I was about to open the door in his room when i heard a woman's voice. Its Bom Noona! 

Bom: Ohhh baby you are so good.

Top: You are so great too bommie...i miss you so much...

Bom: You are being naugthy even though Dara was with me a couple of minutes ago..

 

I was about to leave when i heard Bom mentioned Dara's name so i continued eavesdropping.

 

Top: So what can i do to help you?

Bom: its about Dara. She is in love with Jiyong.

Top: whats new? and?

Bom: i need your help...

Top: How?

Bom: We must make Jiyong fall for her.

Top: How are we going to do that?

Bom: Dara and I has a plan.

Top: Seriously?

Bom: Yes...so we need to get out of here and talk about it with Dara.

 

After a couple of minutes the lover came out from their nest and found me sitting on the couch while looking at the dumbfounded couple. I wish they could see their faces right now. It almost crack me up.

Bom: Jiyong...how long have you been there?

Jiyong: Long enough to hear your ...

Top: How did you get inside?

Jiyong: The door was open.

Then the couple starts blamming about the door and who's fault is it why it was open.

Top: i was not the last one who went out, It was Dara.

Jiyong: Guys shut it okay...i heard all your conversations..and i need your help.

Bom: eehh???

Jiyong: you see..i am in love with Dara too.

Bom/TOP: Whhaaattt???!!!!!!!! O.O

Jiyong: I love her...

Bom: NOW WHATS YOUR PLAN.

------------PRESENT--------------

Dara: What?? it was your plan after all? Not Bom?

Jiyong: Yup!! And it was not actually Will.I AM that you asked a love advice with over the Phone? it was actually my close friend Brian Zoo who knows good English. Of course Will.I.AM doesn't have time to give love advice ya know, i can't believe you didn't think of that.

Dara: Well, i was desperate... And Chaerin and YoungBae?

Jiyong: They don't know anything. They are just a victims as well...

Dara: So you are really that in love with me?????

Jiyong: Don't be too full of yourself..

Dara: Heol!! Why can't you just admit it?

Jiyong: I love you...

Dara: I love you more....

 

Bom: wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then we looked at the direction where the shout came from.

Top: Damn!! They saw us. Why can't you just be quite for a little while?

Bom: Mhiannie!!

Dara: Bommie!!

Bom: So everything is fine now?

Dara: I can't believe you made me believe that this is our plan.

Bom: Well i did a great JOB. Congratulations guys!!

Jiyong: Thank you NOONA!!

Top: So lets go on a double Date.

Bom: Thats a good idea baby.

Dara: I dont think so..

Bom: Wae???

Dara: You guys will end up having in front of us..you guys are always when you two are near with each other.

Jiyong: I agree...

(SILENCE)

*crickets*

*crickets*

*crickets*

*crickets*

Bom: you know what Baby..i think they are right?

Top. Yes they are..in fact im now...

Bom: lets go to the nearest HOTEL...

Top: thats a good idea. Catch you later guys...bye Noona, bye Jiyong!! ^_^

Bom: Bye Jiyong, Bye Dara.

And the two LUNATICS left us with our mouth wide open.

Dara: i can't believe they took us seriously..

Jiyong: they are really for each other,,,i mean "MEANT" for each other.

Dara just laugh out loud at what i just said.

---------------------------PRESENT OF THE FIRST CHAPTER FLASH BACK--------------------------

Jiyong's POV

Yup thats how our story goes. Thats how we end up with each other. I was smilling all alone thinking about that time when someone poked my face.

Dara: Yaahhh!! why are you grinning like a cat?

Jiyong: Nothing baby...i was just thinking about our romantic story.

Dara: ohhh you mean the time when we were still not together?

Jiyong: Yes baby...such romantic memories.

Dara: I can still remember it...you had to go through all those troubles courting Cheondong and my parents just to have me because they really doesn't like you and i never liked you in the first place at all because i think you were being a jerk...but it all changed when you ask YG people some advice and stuff on how to make me fall for you...awww Jiyong you are really sweet guy. Thats why i love you...

Jiyong: *..*

Dara: Jiyong?

Jiyong: yeahh....i am hehehehhehehe

 

---------------------------------A/N--------------------------

At last i am done with my one shot...yehey so proud of myself...kekekek i hope you guys loved this update :) hehehehhe thank you!!!