Chapter 6: A plan is a PLAN!

You Will Be Mine (One-Shot)

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

Jiyong: What the?

 

“THE NUMBER YOU DIALLED IS CURRENTLY BUSY, TRY YOUR CALL LATER”

 

Jiyong: Why is this busy?

 

 

Bom’s POV

 

Dara: Booooommiiieee you are so dead once Sajangnim finds out what we are doing!!!!

 

Bom: What did I do?

 

Dara: Sajangnim is calling me now!! What to do? What to do?

 

Bom: Aiggooo Dara, will you please relax? Just answer it…calmly.

 

Then Dara nodded at me and she pressed the answer button.

 

Dara:  Yoboseyo?

 

(Other line talking)

 

Dara: Huh? Sajangnim..it’s not like that.

 

(other line talking)

 

As I watched Dara’s reaction I noticed her face getting paler as I look at her. Then she looked at me as if asking for some back up. I told her to press the speaker phone so that I can hear the sajangnim and she did.

 

YG: Ya, are you really crazy for doing such things?

 

Dara: Miahnie Sajangnim…it’s just that I was desperate to..

 

YG: Desperate? You just turned 21 and you are desperate already to get laid? Are you out of your ing mind maknae?

 

BOM and DARA: ehhhh???

 

YG: Why am I hearing 2 voices now? And why is your voice sound like a girl huh maknae?

 

Dara: Sajangnim who are you calling a maknae?

 

YG: Bwo? Isn’t this Seungri?

 

Dara: Sajangnim this is Dara.

 

Bom: Ommo Seungri wants to have already? Ommo ommo!!

 

YG: Let me guess? That’s Bom?

 

Dara: Nae Sajangnim.

 

YG: When I get my hands on that Rat, he will be dead.

 

Line off.

 

Dara: Aigooo…what was that all about?

Bom: I never knew Seungri is that Desperate.

 

(After a couple of minutes staring at the phone. Then Dara turned off her phone.)

 

Bom: Dara-ah..mhiannie about earlier.

 

Dara: How can you be so in front of me Bommie? I needed your help and Tabi but what did the 2 of you did? You made out in front of my innocent eyes. And innocent ears!!!

 

Bom: Dara I am really sorry. I’ll make it up for you.

 

Dara: How are we going to do that? The list is getting smaller T.T

 

Bom: Don’t worry, we can do it.!!!

 

Dara: Don’t you think I am being delusional Bommie? You see that Jiyong isn’t really meant for me. Have you noticed that most of the people we seek for advice and help they are saying things that are very impossible for me to do? Maybe I should just stop this. Yes that’s right maybe I should.

 

Bom: No! Don’t say that. Look at the list. There is still Will.I.Am, Sean and Psy Oppa. We will ask for their help. I know they can help us. Relax okay?

 

Then I saw Dara nodded at me. I can’t let her give up, I want to see her happy. I know she has been in love with Jiyong, I know very soon that her hard work will be all worth it. I just gave Dara a hug. After a couple of minutes we dialed Will Oppa’s Number and put it on speaker mode.

 

Will: Hello there Bom. How are you sweet heart?

 

I can’t help but blush because of the endearment Will oppa used to call me. And I saw Dara smiling at me.

 

Bom: Hello Will. You see Dara and me need your help. J

 

Will: Sure, bring it.

 

Bom: What are the things a girl should do to court a guy.

 

Will: whoa… I never knew this kind of things existed in your country.

 

Dara: hee hee hee So? can you help us?

 

Will: Of course I can. So can I at least know who the lucky buzztard is?

 

Dara: He is a leader of one of the famous boy group here in Korea,

 

Will: Well, he is a lucky son of a then Dara.

 

Bom: He sure is.

 

Will: Okay listen up. This is what you will do.

 

Bom: Okay, just don’t make us strip in front of him okay, or do crazy things like

him or seduce him.

 

Will: What? I was about to tell the both of you to wait for him on his bed !!

 

When I heard what he said our jaw automatically dropped. Then we heard a laughed on the other line.

 

Will: Gaahhhhddd I got you didn’t I? hahahaha Of course I wuldn’t let you all do that. I know you girls are very conservative so I know you wouldn’t or you can’t do that.

 

Dara: gaaahhddd you scared us.

 

Will: I did, didn’t I?

 

Bom: You sure did. So what are we going to do?

 

 

Will: Here is the thing. Bring him somewhere where he can hear one of your conversations saying that You don’t like him and that you never will. Be sure that he can hear it clearly and be sure one of you has to record the whole so that both of you can see his reactions. If he is hurt then it just means that he also likes you. So did you get me?

 

(crickets, crickets, crickets)

 

Will: Hello?

 

Dara: You are so good at this?

Will: Haa haa I have my moments.

Bom: Thank you so much Will for this. We have to go now.

Will: Okay..good luck girls.

Dara: Thank you!

 

(Line OFF)

 

Bom: What he said was a very splendid idea!

Dara: You’re right.

Bom: See I told you to never give up. So we need to do this. And we need help.

 

Dara’s POV

 

I am in front of my 3 close friends asking for their help. And both of them are saying the same thing.

 

CL: There is no way I am joining this Dara Unnie!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taeyang: NOOO WAY!!!!!!! I won’t do this to My best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Gaaaaahhhddd I really convincing this 2 so called FRIENDS of mine to help me.

 

CL: I don’t want Jiyong Oppa to get mad at me because of this. NO WAY!!

Taeyang: and I wouldn’t dare face the wrath of Kwon Leadah too ya know. So NO WAY!!

Dara: Guys, what am I going to do to convince you to help me??

CL and Taeyang: NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Then out of no where the door suddenly flipped open and then cold winds starts to embrace our body and to think we are inside the studio so, how was it possible for the COLD WIND to enter this premises? Then someone stepped inside the room, a tall girl, wearing a sleeveless top and short shorts with a dark aura surrounding her. She has this angry look all over her face staring at the 2 people in front of me.

 

Dara: Its BOM and she is holding a….saw? waiiit…it’s an axe? Am I seeing things here? I think now she is holding a knife.

 

Then I look at the people in front of me whom I heard the gulping sounds of their throat. Yes, the both of them doesn’t want to face the wrath of the Kwon Leader, but surely they would prefer kill THE FAMOUS BIGBANG LEADER than face the wrath of the Bominator. Whahahahahahahahha. Then I looked at Bom with a satisfied smile on my face. I guess I don’t need to do anything to convince them.

 

Bom: OKAY LET ME ASK THE BOTH OF YOU AGAIN. ARE YOU GOING TO HELP US OR NOT?

 

Bom traced the sharp knife using her fingers while saying those words, one wrong answer and the knife will be a very good equipment to skin this 2 people in front of me alive. Ahhh it’s really nice to have Bominator on your side.

 

CL: Unnie, what should I Do? Should I be the one to lure Jiyong Oppa?

Taeyang: No I should be the one to lure Jiyong.

Dara: Okay guys…listen.

 

Then Bom went near us. The dark aura surrounding her earlier no longer existed and the Bom in front of her now is the one the Bom who you’ll think can’t even break a plate.

 

Bom: Okay this is the plan so listen carefully. Taeyang, you’ll be the one to lure Jiyong near our conversation and make sure that he can hear us okay. While CL, she will be the one to record his reactions. So we will do this in our practice room. Taeyang you do, your thing. And CL you do yours, while Me and Dara will practice our conversations. We will do these 3 hours from now.

 

Then the 4 of us wished each other luck and shouted FIGHTING!!!!

 

(After 3 hours)

 

Taeyang’s POV.

 

Bom: So everything is set?

Taeyang: nae Noona..i have already called Ji to come here because I needed his help on something.

Bom: That’s good. How about You CL?

CL: Neh unnie..i already have my camera here..so all is set now  ^_^

Bom: That’s great. So Dara can you do this?

Dara: Yes I can. I can act it well too. Me being an actress was all for nothing you know if I can’t pull this off.

Bom: Glad to hear that. SO let’s start this now? Taeyang where is he?

Taeyang: He just texted me and he said he is on his way up.

Bom: Okay Good luck guys. Dara lets go.

 

I waited for Jiyong Hyung in front of the elevator the moment the door opened I smiled at him automatically.

 

GD: What is this about again Youngbae?

Taeyang: I had a problem with this dance move we have.

GD: Dance move? Since when did you have problems regarding our dance moves? If I remember it right, you used to tell us that you never had any problems with anything when it comes to dance moves.

Taeyang: Come on Ji, this one is really hard.

 

Ji gave me a doubtful look as if he is not convinced with what I am saying. Then I heard him sigh.

 

GD: I’ll kill you when I find out about you playing jokes on me.

Taeyang: I’m not.

 

Then we start walking towards our practice room just across the girls practice room. GD is a step away from me. When we are a step away from the girls practice room I saw GD stop on his tracks. He is probably eavesdropping because I can hear Dara and Bom noona’s conversation from here.

 

Dara and Bom’s conversations.

 

Bom: So Dara, what do you think about Jiyong?

Dara: What do you mean?

Bom: Well he is young and tough looking guys right?

Dara: yeah, but he isn’t my type. I mean if he had noticed me before, there would have been a possibility that we could be together but now, I don’t think so. I never thought he is so mean and callous. And it kind of turned me off. So I don’t like him now. I prefer jaejoong.

Bom: So you mean you don’t like him now?

Dara: Who would? He is one arrogant leader who thinks no one but himself, he is callous and a jerk! I don’t like him anymore. I barely talk to him because I hate being near him.

Bom: I agree with you. Come one let’s continue practicing.

 

I saw Ji’s face getting darker and even saw his jaw clenched when he heard what Dara said. Gaaaaaaahhhddd he is hurting, does this mean that he has feeling for her too? Why is he hiding it from me? I know that conversation really hurt mean a lot.

 

Taeyang: Ji are you okay? Bro?

Jiyong: Sorry Youngbae, I can’t help you for now. I forgot I have a date today. See ya tomorrow.

Taeyang: Okay..that’s alright. Enjoy!

 

I even saw Jiyong clenching his fist on his way to the elevator. Then CL came out of no where.

 

CL: I got it all on tape..but..

Taeyang: I don’t know…

 

Then we went inside the practice room.

 

Bom: So how was it?

Dara: Bom..don’t think it’s a bit too much?

Bom: Dara, that’s nonsense, Of course not.

Dara: I really think I hurt his ego.

Taeyang: Noona I better go and cheer Ji, I guess your plan succeeded.

CL: I better go too. Here’s the video.

Taeyang: Bom noona, Dara noona was right. It was really too much.

 

Bom’s POV

 

This people really, they are over reacting.

 

Bom: Dara let’s watch the video.

 

We started watching the video from the start and I can’t help but feel giddy when I Ji suddenly stop near the door and eavesdrop with our conversation. Then he heard what Dara said, and something inside me felt guilty when I saw his pain written on his face and how angry he was when heard everything what Dara said. Then the next I saw shocked the effing hell out of me. I saw tears streaming down from his eyes.

 

Bom: Dara he is….

 

 

I was not able to finish what I was about to say because Dara is no longer beside me. I saw her running out of the room. And I think I perfectly know where he is going.

 

Bom: Good luck Dara and I am sorry…oh well a plan is a plan..... ^_^

 

---------------------A/N---------------------

 

Sorry for the late update…hehehehe This is a bit sad chapter so I hope you liked it ^_^