Chapter 3

You Will Be Mine (One-Shot)

 

Chapter 3

 

Bom’s POV

 

This is pissing me off. You all want to know why? It’s because here I am outside CL’s room standing while out while waiting for her and Dara to come out. When we went straight to CL for help she then immediately gave us her shock expression saying that we should stop what we are doing before it gets worst. Seriously, she is a total kill joy and when she found out that it was my entire plan she then told Dara to talk to her in private, and I have this 100% idea why. CL is I think trying to convince Dara to stop this she call “Desperate, Crazy, Horrendous and most of all Out of this World Plan”. Seriously, she was being exaggerating. I tap my foot on the floor which is making a lot of sounds because of the heel I am wearing, and start to get worried that maybe CL successfully convinced Dara to stop this nonsense. That dongsaeng is gonna face the wrath of me once it happen. I was about to get the YWBM List to scratch CL’s name in the list when the door open, and Dara came out smilling.

 

Dara: Thank you CL-roo you’re the best! ^_^

CL: Whatever Unnie, I just hope I am not gonna regret this.

Bom: Does this mean?

CL: Yes Bom unnie, Dara unnie here is very serious about this and I couldn’t convince her to stop so I don’t have a choice but to help.

 

CL said with a gloomy expression on her face obviously not liking the help she just gave. What a friend >,>

 

Bom: Dara let’s go. Thank you Cl. You won’t regret this. ^_^

CL: I sure hope so Unnie.

 

I then gave her my Bominator look, CL then smile at me sweetly as if scared just by seeing my face. Hah, works everytime.

 

CL: Fighting ya ya ya Dara Unnie!!!!

 

When both me and Dara exited the room. I then asked her about what CL said to her.

 

Bom: So what did CL said to you?

Dara: She said do some reverse Psychology thing. So instead of always drooling at him whenever our path crosses or instead of squealing like a fan girl just by watching at him, I think I should do the opposite. Like ignore him or something. Pretend I didn’t see him. And act like nothing happen whenever we have this work related conversation.

Bom: That is a brilliant idea!! So can you do this? Can you control yourself?

Dara: Of course I can!! Hehehe

Bom: I don’t think so Dara. I bet you’ll die. And that CL out smarted me. She gave you this advice because she knew you couldn’t contain yourself and that she knew that this will never work. Gaaaaaaaahhh!!! I’ll deal with her later. I’ll lock her with seungri inside a locker when I finish this. :karenevil: Let’s go see Daesung.

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

Our Inkigayo performance was cancelled that day so we had no choice but to go out and enjoy the rest of the day. When I saw 2ne1’s Clap Your Hands MV, being aired on TV inside our Dressing room. I can’t help but stare at the petite girl with brown eyes doing the rap in the MV. She looks really pretty. I have always wanted to tell her how I feel but something always comes up and destroys the moments whenever I have this chance of telling her. I smiled when I saw how she rap and damn she nailed it! At that very moment I have made my decision to confess to my one and only butterfly DARA. I decided to lurk around the city to find a good gift for her and also to plan how he will do the confession. I stopped in front of the jewelry shop when I noticed a blue butterfly being displayed inside, and I knew by that time that the butterfly necklace is just meant for her. I went out of the jewelry shop smiling when I noticed 2 familiar figures across the street. It’s Bom and Dara. So I didn’t waste time and followed them inside a shop trying my best to remain unnoticed. I walk and stop a few stop behind them trying to hear their conversation.

 

Dara: Do you think he will like this? What if doesn’t like chocolates?

Bom: Dara what are you saying? Of course he will love it, it come’s from your heart.

Dara: You think so? God I can’t wait to see his reaction.

Jiyong: He?

Dara: Gaaaahhhdd I never thought courting someone can be this hard.

Bom: but I know it will be worth it Dara ^_^

Dara: I sure hope so Bom.

Jiyong: Dara is courting someone? Lucky bastard!! T.T

Bom: So do you have what you need for the love letter you are going to make?

Dara: Yes, here it is. Ommo I am going to write all my feelings for him inside this stationary paper ^___^.

 

Dara showed Bom the envelope and I can’t help but took a little glance of the fcking envelope who is about to give me a broken heart T.T

 

Dara: I sure hope this work though.

Bom: Don’t worry Dara, if this won’t work we still have more people to ask help here in our You Will Be Mine List ^_^. I am sure they all have Ideas on how to court a man.

 

What???!!! A What list? What the hell. She is really serious?

 

Saleslady: Will That be all ma’am?

Dara: Yes.

Saleslady: 30$ Ma’am.

Dara: Ommo! Bom I forgot my wallet. T.T

Bom: Again??? Arrassso arrasso I will pay for it. >,>

Dara: Thank You Bommie, You are the best ^_^.

 

I saw Bom put down the list and took some cash out from her wallet and they both left the store and forgot to bring the list with her. So I took the chance to see what is written on the paper and just wished I never should’ve read it in the first place because I never saw MY name written on the paper T.T. Gaaahhhddd Dara loves someone and it tear me apart T.T. Am I not that good looking to you Sandara Park? Am I? I was about to tear the paper when I saw Bom Noona coming back inside the store, so immediately took another direction to avoid her and prevent myself to be seen by the BOMINATOR. T.T

 

Bom: Thank God it’s still here.

 

Then I noticed Bom noona look at my direction with a puzzled expression on her face. God I think the Bominator recognized me , what should I do. She was about to touch my shoulder when her phone rang. Gaaaaahhdd save by the bell.

 

Bom: Yes Dara?

*____________*

Bom: you are so impatient. Arasso I’ll be there.

 

Then she left the store and left me with full relief. Thank god. I left the store with a broken heart that’s for sure and went back inside my car, I stared at the necklace I bought for her for a minute or so and didn’t notice a couple of tears...okay, okay a lot of tears coming down from my eyes. What I feel now is just too much to bear. I then started my car and drove around Seoul City and it took about more than an hour before I decided to go back to my apartment. The apartment is still empty and the lights are still turned off meaning Seungri didn’t arrive yet. I sat down on our living room couch massaging my temple when something caught my attention. There is a chocolate on the center table together with a PINK ENVELOPE. Then it hit me. ^__________^ I AM THE LUCKY BASTARD!!!! WOOOOHOOO!!!!! I immediately took the envelope and completely forgot about the chocolate and went inside my room ^________________^. After a couple of minutes I heard Seungri saying that he is back but I didn’t mind at all because I was staring at the envelope that I am holding. I can still remember what Dara said in the store. “Ommo I am going to write all my feelings for him inside this stationary paper ^___^.”  I couldn’t wait any longer and so I opened the envelope softly trying not to tear it a part. And when I successfully opened it I then unfolded the folded letter inside and read it.

 

Kwon Jiyong  <3 <3 <3 <3

 

          I Love you, I Love you, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, I love You, You just don’t know how much.

 

 

                                                                             SANDARA PARK

 

--------A/N-----------

 

Hello Guys!!! I just Hope i didn't bore you with this chapter guys...hehehe but i made 2 chapters. A continuation of this chap. Hope you'll enjoy reading it.