Chapter 4

You Will Be Mine (One-Shot)

Jiyong's POV

 

My jaw dropped the moment I started to read the first 3 letters. Talking about writing all her feelings in this letter >,> I was expecting sweet and mushy confessions from her (pouts) still her letter made me smile ^______________^. This is better than nothing at all. I then heard the door closed outside then I remember the CHOCOLATE. When I came out from my room the Chocolate is already gone T.T

 

Jiyong: Seungriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! But Seungri was not able to hear me.

Here I am walking around the YG Building trying to find out what MY DARA and Bom Noona is up to. I saw them talking to Daesung and pretended to sit a couple of sit away from them but they never noticed my presence.

 

Dara: So do you get me now? So you need to help me!!!!

Bom: Help her maknae pls. (batting my eyelashes).

Daesung: I don’t know noona. I am not good at this.

Dara: Just try to think.

Daesung: How about you sing the song I sang “This is The Moment”

Dara: Heol!!! That’s a very high note I can’t do that!!

Bom: try another Daesung.

Dara: hmmm how about break dance in front of him!!

 

--------SMHACK------------

 

Daesung: Dara Noona that hurts.

Dara: Ya…what do you take me for?

Bom: Be thankful I am not the one who smacked you.

Dara: Daesungie..another one?

 

I was trying to suppress myself from laughing when I heard what Daesung suggested to them. My gahhhddd I can’t imagine seeing Dara break dancing. That would be epic!!! I sat properly and crossed my legs and continue eavesdropping to their conversation. This should be fun :D .

 

Dara: Come on Daesung!!

Bom: Think hard!!

Daesung: I KNOW!!

Dara: At last!!

Bom: Good!! I am sure that’s a brilliant idea! :honieclap:

Daesung: STRIP IN FRONT OF HYUNG!!!!! :karenattack:

 

When I heard what Daesung said I immediately fell on my sit and still a bit shock of what Daesung just blurted. Dara, striping herself in front of me? THAT”S A BRILLIANT IDEA!!! ^___________^

 

Dara’s POV

 

My jaw immediately dropped when I heard what Daesung suggested. Like Oh my god!! Bom handed me the YWBM LIST and been giving Daesung death glares which the latter didn’t notice because he was still caught up with his so called brilliant plan.

 

Bom: Scratch his name. And I will scratch him from this world. :karensaw:

 

 

 

When Daesung heard what Bom said, he then immediately ran towards the door and probably praying that someone will kill him. Bom then immediately followed him. KILL HIM FOR ME BOM!!!!!!! And when I was finally alone, I noticed someone a couple of meters away from us. How long has he been sitting there? Did he by any chance hear our conversation? Then I saw him looking at my direction and stared intently at me. Ohh my gosh what should I do? I started to walk towards the door when suddenly he grab hold of my wrist and pinned me on the wall. Oh my gaho!! O.O

 

Dara: Jiyong, what are you doing? He then look at me with a smirk on his face.

Jiyong: You are very un-predictable Dara.

Dara: God his husky voice is just so HOTTTT!!!!!!!!! Ohh gods in heaven make me stop before I do the thing that I am thinking right now. KISS HIM.

 

His hand made some traces on to my shoulder and gahhhd I so love what he is doing. And then I felt his hand removing my straps off my shoulder making my shoulder and collar bone fully exposed for his eyes to feast. Is he trying to strip me?? Then I heard the door opened and closed. Huh??? I was so caught up with the sensation that I am feeling that I didn’t noticed him leaving me. His effect on me is really out of this world. Then Bom came back.

 

Bom: Hey I saw Jiyong came from this ro ----- O.O

Dara: Huh? I saw Bom’s reaction when she was checking on me from head to foot and my eardrums almost break when I heard her scream!!!

Bom: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!! SANTOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! Are you really that desperate that you followed DAESUNG’s advice and STRIPPED IN FRONT OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I earned a lot of smhack that time T.T

 

Bom’s POV

 

TAEYANG

 

I saw Dara sulking in her room try to find way to ease the burn she earned when she tried cook Jiyong’s favorite food with the help of the master Taeyang of course.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Taeyang: Noona, I think you should try to cook for him. I will teach you cook his favorite food.

Dara: Really you will teach me?

Bom: Oh my that’s a good one!!

 

Taeyang has been teaching Dara how to cook for almost 5 hours not still the santokki couldn’t even get nor understand the tiny details.

Taeyang: Noona, you can’t put 2 spoon of salt in one go..it will make the food salty!! >.<

Dara: mwo? But I saw you put 2 spoon salt in there.

Taeyang: Seriously noona, were you really paying attention?

 

Dara Nodded at him. Tcsss she is really stupid.

 

Taeyang: No you weren’t, I added 2 spoon of corn starch in there!!

Bom: huh? Did Taeyang said CORN???

 

Then suddenly Taeyang look at me and sigh probably thinking that he is with a 2 stupic Noona.

 

Taeyang: Bom noona, I know what you’re thinking when you heard the word CORN. And no it is not a CORN. It is a powder called “CORN STARCH”

Bom: ohhh,,,,

 

 But in the end Taeyang gave up but Dara was being persistent continued on cooking the food with any assistance. She was about to throw the Hot casserole in the garbage when she finally decided to stop, she accidentally touch the casserole without using the pot holder for protection.

 

Dara: Shiiiiiiiiiiiittt!!!!! Aaaaaaaahhh damn that hurts!!!!! T.T

 

I just saw her running towards the comfort room trying to wash her hands with water thinking it will make the pain go away, but she failed miserably and that’s why here she is sulking inside her room. (sigh)

 

 

Dara: Bommie, Dong Wook couldn’t help us because he has a fight with Byulie and he can’t give me any love advice for now T.T

Bom: Is that so? (sigh) who’s next?

 

Jiyong’s POV

Why is she making this hard for her? Seriously she can just tell me how she feels and that’s the end of it, if she has told me this in the first place then she could’ve avoided having burns or anything that could hurt her. I think I should be the one to make the move.

 

(A/N You think Jiyong? >,> finally!)

 

Dara’s POV

 

Bom and Dara found Teddy and Jinu inside Teddy’s music room and decided to ask both of their advice but they couldn’t bare continue listening on what the 2 guys are saying because it was just to scary.

 

Jinu and Teddy: GD!!

 

Both of them even high five when they blurt out the same advice. Seriously? GD? Then I noticed Bom stared at me.

 

Dara: What?

Bom: Ya, don’t tell me you are going to really GD?

Dara: gahhh she is still not over about the I did with GD. T.T  No way!!!

Bom: Just making sure!!

Dara: Teddy and Jinu scratch!!!

Dara: Since Hye Sun is in Japan so let’s scratch her out.

Bom: Done!!

Dara: And Yoo In Na is filming a new drama so…

Bom: Done!!

Dara: gaaahhddd we are losing back ups bommie!!!  T.T

Bom: Just relax okay, we are going to be fine!!! I hope :s

 

Then one of Bommie’s favorite person pass by in front of her.

 

Bom: Tabiii!!!!!!!! Let’s go ask my baby’s help ^_^.

 

 I just nodded at what she said. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hello Guys!!! Wooo i hope you enjoyed this update!!! ^^ See ya next time please leave a comment.