CHAPTER 2 : YWBM LIST

You Will Be Mine (One-Shot)

 

LEGEND: Italick words are the characters thoughts.

Bold Words are The AUTHORS POV.

--------------------------------------------------

Dara’s POV

I’m starting to get dizzy while looking at the paranoid Bom pacing back and forth in front me. Seriously what is wrong with this girl? She is totally making me crazy. So I let out a fake cough to get her attention, which thank god it worked.

 

Bom: Huh?

Dara: At last I have your attention. What is wrong Bommie?

Bom: Oh, you’re here?

Seriously!? surprise She doesn’t know that I have been standing in front of her for a couple of minutes now? Inside our practice room!!!!! Gaaaaaaaahhhh!!! surpriseShe is really creeping me out!! frown

Bom: Why didn’t you tell me you’re here already? You should have talk to me. I was waiting for you. Dara you are wasting so much time!!!

Dara: So it’s my fault now? frown Bom, will you spit it out already? Tell me what’s on your mind.

 

Then Bom smiled sweetly at me. I know something is up. Maybe she already has a plan How To Make Kwon Jiyong My Boyfriend. Kyaaaaaaaah!!! I really love this girl ^_^.

Dara: Do you have a plan? Gaaahhhddd!! I sound like a desperate !!! Well it’s Kwon Jiyong we are talking here, so who wouldn’t? I didn’t notice that I was already giggling in front of Bommie which made the later…..

 

--------------SMHACK!!!!------------

Me…T.T That fcking hurt!!!!! crying

 

Dara: Ouch Bom that really hurt.

Bom: I really hate it when you do that in front of me >,>

Dara: So you have a plan?

 

Bom’s POV

I excitedly nod at Dara the moment she asked me about “THE PLAN”.

Bom: Yes! Here it is!!

I showed her a paper that contains the name of people that works here inside YG. Being the dumb person as she is, I am sure Dara would not understand what is written in the paper.

Dara: So these are the people who we are going to ask help for making Jiyong MINE?

Bom: Did I just say SHE is dumb? Well, scratch that, she is SMART when it comes to KWON JIYONG. YES DARA.

Dara: Ommo!!! My guess is correct.

Bom: Okay, I take that back. SHE IS DUMB AFTER ALL >,>.

I started explaining to her about “YWBM PLAN” (YOU WILL BE MINE PLAN.) I like calling it that way. All she did is nod in every statement and explanation I said to her.

Bom: This is what we are going to do Dara. We are going to approach the people in this list one by one and ask for some help or advice. We are going to connive with them just to make this plan of ours POSSIBLE. This people are our only hope. So we must do everything they say. Do you get me?

 

Dara: Yes I get you.

Bom: So we are good then? Are you 100% sure about this?

Dara: I am a bit nervous, but yes I am sure.

Bom: How far are you willing to go Dara just to make Jiyong yours?

Dara: Even if I have to STRIP myself in front of him I will.

Bom: You will do that?!!!!!!! I asked her with a shock expression on my face.

Dara: yaaaaaahh!!! Are you really going to let me do that? T.T

Bom: I was not the one who said it. I really didn’t know you would go that far. I was kind of thinking another thing.

Dara: Like what?

Bom: Before I gave her an answer I took a few steps away from here with a smirk on my face.  Like a wink

Dara: oh, BLOW Jo……WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! JENNY PARK COMEBACK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry

 

 

I saw Dara let out a sigh, and then went towards me to see the list.

 

Dara: Let me see the list again Bom.

Bom: Ya!!! You don’t need to see it.

Dara: Just let me see it!!

 

 In a swift move Dara was able to steal the paper from my hand, Gaaaaaaaahhhddd she is fast. Oh well I’ll just wait for her reaction after reading the paper then.

 

 

I saw Dara’s eyes widen while reading the paper, and tears start to form on her eyes. Gaaaaaahhhhh her reaction is too much. surprise

 

Bom: Yah!! Your reaction is too much. Why do you have to cry?

Dara: Do we really have to include Seungri and YG Sajangnim here?

Bom: Yes. End of topic. So we need to start this now. First stop…MINZY.

 

I then pulled Dara towards our dorm room to find Minzy. I know Minzy knows something about this. Our maknae loves to read books after all so I know she has some idea. ^_^

Dara’s POV

 

We are here sitting in front of the maknae afraid to break the silence err..or NOT.

 

Bom: Minzy baby we need your help.

Minzy: How can I help you with Unnie?

Bom: I know that it is not a secret to you that your Dara Unnie is head over heels in love with your Jiyong Oppa neh?

Dara: Bommie I think we should stop…

Bom: Shut up Dara!

Dara: Okay!  Gahhhh she is scary again.

Bom: As I was saying Minzy. We need your help. Dara explain it to Minzy about our plan.

 

 I nodded on what Bom said. Gaahh I don’t want to object to her demands again or I might end up in the cemetery. I was telling the maknae about our plan and she was shock about it, I mean who wouldn’t but at the same time happy because the maknae really want me and Jiyong to be together. Awww  such a sweet maknae.

 

 Dara: So can you help us?

Minzy: Neh unnie.

Bom: Really?

 

Bom said while giggling. Gaaaahhh she is more excited than I am.

 

Bom: So do you have anything in mind?

Minzy: Well how about sending him chocolates and love letters? I know its very cliché but it is still the sweetest thing a girl would do to a guy.

Dara: Bommie, do you think it will work?

Bom: Well, Minzy is right ^_^. I am sure Jiyong will be moved once he received a chocolate and love letter from a girl…I guess.

Minzy: So will that be all Unnie?

Bom: Yes baby ^^ Thank you for the help!!

Dara: Thank Minzy-ah.

Bom: We have to go, we need to buy chocolate and Dara has to make a love letter.

Minzy: Okay..good luck Dara Unnie!!

 

AFTER 2 Hours.

 

Dara: Okay let’s do this.

Bom: Yes! But we should sneak in to his room and put the letter and the chocolate secretly at the top of his table just to be sure.

Dara: I agree.

Bom: Chocolate?

Dara: Check!

Bom: Love Letter?

Dara: CHECK! CHECK! CHECK! Gaaaahhdd I wrote all my feelings for him in this letter, I just hope he will receive this.

Bom: Yes he will, so let’s go.

 

Bom’s POV

 

 This is really exciting. I have always wanted to do this, doing things like a ninja. So this is the right time to sneak in to Jiyong’s apartment since the latter and his group is out performing at inkigayo so I am sure we are able to do this perfectly. Gahhhddd I never thought this can be so easy.

 

As we reached Jiyong’s apartment I then opened their door using the KEY.

 

Dara: Boyah? Why do you have their key?

Bom: Shut up and don’t ask!  I kind of steal the key from Seungri when the latter left his bag inside the practice room. Bwahahahahhaha!!! This is fun!

 

We successfully entered their dorm room and left the chocolate on top of their center table and we then hurriedly left the room after we finished our task.

 

Bom: Gaaahhhhdd that was FUN!!!

Dara: YES IT WAS!! KYAAAAAAHHH!!! laugh

Bom: The boys will be back any minute now so I guess we will just have to wait.

Dara: I agree.

 

After less than an hour the boys came back from their performance and went straight to their dorm to freshen up. I am so sure that Jiyong already saw the letter and the chocolate Dara prepared for him. I was waiting inside the practice room when Dara entered the room with a gloomy expression on her face and I think she was about to cry. Then saw Seungri tailing her.

 

Seungri: Dara Noona, taste this chocolate it’s really yummy.

Bom: Chocolate? Seungri where did you get the chocolate?

Seungri: I saw this on top of our table inside our dorm. Daesung Hyung must’ve left it there with a bunch of paper trash. So when I threw the papers I then saw the chocolate underneath it.

 

Then Dara suddenly burst out crying.

 

Bom: Where is Jiyong?

Seungri:  Noona are you okay?

Bom: Jiyong didn’t see the letter?

Seungri: What letter? I don’t know. He was the first one who came in than me. I really don’t know. I just threw all the paper on top of the table.

Bom: You threw the papers?????!!!!!!

 

Dara continued crying. While me? I wanted to kill the guy in front of me.

 

Seungri: Noona are you okay? You want some chocolates? This will cheer you up.

 

Seungri’s POV.

 

I really don’t know what’s happening here. I wonder why Dara noona burst out crying when I told them where I saw the chocolate. I never knew she love chocolate that much, she should have told me so that I can give her this chocolate I have. She is my favorite noona after all.

 

Bom: LEE SEUNGYUN! angry

 

When I look at the person calling my name I saw Bom noona with a flaming fire in her eyes ready to kill someone who blocks her way. I gulped 3 times when I saw her anger, I wanted to run but it feels like my feet are betraying me. What did I do? As far as I remember I never did anything to anyone today, it’s my rest day. But why is Bom Noona wants to kill me now. I then saw her took a few step towards me.

Seungri: Noona…wait…let me explain.

Bom: EXPLAIN? YOU DIMWIT!!! I COULD SKIN YOU ALIVE!!!1 AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! angry

 

I am thanking all the GODS who are with me that moment because I was finally able to move my feet and ran away from the BOMINATOR. THANK YOU GOD!!

 

Bom: YOU BETTER NOT SHOW YOUR FACE TO ME SEUNGRI OR I SWEAR I AM GONNA BURY YOU ALIVE!!!!!!!!! angry

 

Bom’s POV

Dara finally stopped from crying and just let out a deep sigh.

Dara: No Worries Bommie, this is just the beginning. If it’s not meant to be then it’s not meant to be right? As long as I don’t give up!

Bom: Yes!! That’s the spirit. cheeky

Dara: So who is next on the list?

Bom: MINZY SCRATCH!! NEXT IS CL-ROO!!! ^_^

 

 

Author’s POV

 

While the two girls are busy looking at their paper, they did not notice Jiyong looking at them with a smirk on his face.

 

Jiyong: This should be fun. I wonder what they will do next?

 

Jiyong then went outside of the practice room with a smile plastered on his face while looking at the envelope he is holding.

 

Jiyong: Good thing that Seungrat didn’t see this letter first or else we are all dead.

 

 

--------------------------A/N---------------

Hey guys!!! I hope you liked my update…hehehe it’s a bit long, I just hope I didn’t bore you guys. Hehehehe and next is JIYONG’s POV!!!!!!!! SO excited. Please wait for it and please do leave a comment neh??? THANK YOU EUREOBUN!!! SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!!!!!