Chapter 5

You Will Be Mine (One-Shot)

 

Chapter 5.

 

Daras POV

 

I was about to loose faith in our plan when Bom’s favorite person came toward us. Now is he a help from HEAVEN or HELL?

 

Bom: my Tabi!!!

Dara: Seriously? My Tabi?? Yuck!! >.<

Bom: Let’s go ask my baby’s help ^_^.

 

 I just nodded at what she said.  I just hope he can really help us. I have faith in you TOP-ssi! Fighting!!

 

Top: Hey My Bom!! I miss you!

Bom: I miss you more!

Top: I miss you more, more baby.

Bom: I miss you even more than that baby that I could eat you right now-

Dara: Geezz they do know I am here right? Hey!! Okay, you guys missed each other so let’s move on. Hee hee

 

I gave them a wide smile, but I can tell that they are both annoyed because of the interruption I just made.

 

Top: Let’s got to my apartment Dara and Bom. It’s more private there. J

Bom: Good Idea baby.

 

After a 10 minutes inside TOP’s apartment. Imagine a person’s reaction when she thought that she was looking herself in a mirror but the person in the mirror doesn’t follow her moves, it turns out that the person in front of her is her twin and she doesn’t know about it. So naturally your jaw will drop and you need your hand to push it back up.

Now the reason why I had that kind of reaction is this. I just got in to Tabi’s apartment and was about to discuss the plan me and Bom made but what I saw shock the fcking hell out of me. I saw TOP lip locking with Bom passionately and touching her everywhere while Bom has her grip on Tabi’s hair liking the intimate touch that Top is giving her. And they have completely forgotten about me. They are literally making out in front of me which made me sweat. Gaahhhd I cannot believe her best friend Bom is this whenever Tabi is near her and that goes the same with TOP. I almost fell on my feet when I saw Top remove Bom’s top while Bom is opening Tabi’s pants. Seriously?? !!! A real live is now happening in front of me. I blinked a couple of times just to be sure that this isn’t real but heck I just heard the sound of their mouth while each other. I saw Top kissing Bom’s neck down to her…what the hell???!!! My eyes almost popped out when TOP raised on of Bom’s to kiss it. I let out a big “GASP” which I think I caught their attention because they both look at me dumbfounded and I think they just realized that I was in front of them looking at what their doing all this time. My eyes are still wide, my mouth is still open and sweats are dropping forming all over my body while staring at them.

 

 

Bom: Dara……baby we will just do this quick okay?

 

I just nodded at what she said as if my head has a mind of his own. Then I saw TOP dragging Bom in to his room. After a couple of minutes I then heard the couple’s voices from inside the room.

Bom: That’s it baby, uggghhhh that feels so good.

Top: Baby, you feel so good.

Bom: ugghhh Tabi…just like that. Yesssssssssshhhhh ahhhhhhhhh!!

Gaaaaaahhhhddd this is driving me mad T.T I cannot believe this is happening. They are indeed the alien couple T.T .  Now is TOP a help from HEAVEN or HELL? I could say both. He is a help from HEAVEN when it comes to Bom and Hell when it comes to me T.T. I just shook my head and trying to ignore the voices I am hearing from them. I now know what to do next. SCRATCH TOP!!

 

I have decided to go out from the apartment and decided to go back to YG Building. I was about to enter the practice room when I saw Jin Hye and the Kwon Twins approaching towards my direction. Ahhh just the people I needJ.

 

Dara: Hey guys Anyeong!!

Jin Hye: Hey Dara, whats up.

Young Don: Noona annyeong!!

Wan Shik: You look beautiful today J

Dara: Wow thank you Wan shik. Ahhhmm Can I talk to you guys about something?

Jin Hye: Sure about what?

Dara: About courting a guy! Heheheh

 

Jin Hye’s POV.

 

I was surprised when Dara told me about her feelings for Jiyong and he wanted him to be his boyfriend. Gaahhd she is indeed serious and believe it or not I am envious of her. So I have decided to help her. And I can see the kwon twins are a bit disappointed when they heard what their noona said.

 

Jin Hye: I don’t Know if this works but come follow me.

Wan shik: Are you sure about this Noona?

Dara: Ehhh??? Wae you ask?

Young: Why Jiyong hyung? Why NOT me?

Wan Shik: Yaaa!!!! What do you mean YOU? It should be ME!!!

Jin Hye: Hey you two will you shut your mouth. Are you really willing to help Dara here? You can just go if you want to.

Young: Anniyo... I will help her.

Wan Shik: Me too. That’s why we are bringing you to the expert ^_^

Dara: Awww the two of you are so sweet. Ahhmm Jin Hye where are we going? Who’s the expert?

YoungDon and Wan Shik: Seungri Hyung is the expert!

 

Then Dara suddenly stop. I wonder why?

 

Ji Hye: What’s wrong Dara?

Dara: Seungri? Why him?

Ji Hye: Because he has helped a lot of our YG dancers, he has given them love life. And he is the only one who can help you because he is the closest to Jiyong. J

 

Dara’s POV.

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Seungri is definitely the last person on my mind to ask help with. Gaaaaaahhhddd I don’t want to ruin this. T.T

Dara: ahhhmmm I forgot I have to meet CL and Minzy. Darn I forgot about our recording. I have to go guys? Bye!!!

I then left the 3 people with a confusing look all over their faces. Gaaaaahhhddd Not Seungri noooooot now!!!! I have to find another person for help.I went to the roof Top to find a little privacy for myself and I then look at the list of remaining people who to ask help with.

 

I better call Cheondong. I fished my phone out from my pocket and texted my brother.

 (Text message)          

Dara: Anneyeong Dog poop how’s your day? Is it good? Are you enjoying? Did you take the vitamins I bought for you? You should take it because it is good for you and it will make you healthy. Have you eaten lunch already? Dog Poop-ah noona wants your help.

After a couple of minutes her phone vibrated and Thunder replied to her.

Thunder: Okay.

 

What the hell? I have sent him a very long message and this is what I get for a reply? T.T Oh well I’ll just try my luck.

 

Dara: You see, your noona is in love and is trying to win that man’s heart. I know it sound very desperate but noona love this guy so much and that I need to know some ideas on how to court a guy. Can you help me?

 

 5 minutes past and still there is no reply from Thunder. What is taking him so long? Gaaahhhh…I think he doesn’t want to help his Noona T.T. After a couple of minutes her phone vibrated.

 

Thunder: Noona, what did you want to ask about?

 

Ehhh??? He didn’t receive my text message? I just sent it to him 7 minutes ago. Then I saw Bom waving at me and walking towards me. I'll deal with this later angry

 

Bom: Dara, about what happen earlier…

Dara: let’s talk about it later Bom..

Bom: But I think I need to apologize…

 

I was not able to hear more of Bom words because I was busy looking at my phone’s sent items to check if the message I just typed for Thunder is successfully sent to him. When I saw the message it feels like my soul came out from my body. Then my phone rang…

 

Dara: HOOOOLLLY TTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Bom: Huh?

 

Jiyong's POV

I was busy inside the studio composing a new song for Bigbang, my head hurts and annoyed especially when my co bandmates is leaving me here alone doing all the work. Should i make this song just for me then and just make the four of them namely Taeyang, Top, Daesung and Seungri as Back up singers? Ohh i would love that to happen :) but then again I can't. Gaaaaaaaahhhhddd i am going crazy here, where are those lunatics now? And most especially where is My Dara now? I wonder what's that girl up to now? Then suddenly my phone vibrated. Well speaking of the devil. I wonder why she texted me.

(Text Message)

Dara: You see, your noona is in love and is trying to win that man’s heart. I know it sound very desperate but noona love this guy so much and that I need to know some ideas on how to court a guy. Can you help me?

I felt like my body is floating on air and all the stress i felt vanished automatically the moment i read her text.Gaaaaaaaahhhh (drolls) She never gave up on me. Kyaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!! She really love me. I love you to Dara!! I calmed myself and started to dial her number. I wonder what will be her reaction ^_^

A/N

*..*

 

------------------------------A/N------------------

That’s it for now guys…kekekeke I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter..heheheh

And I hope it didn’t bore ya…please leave a comment..kekeke thank you!! J