Chapter 1

You Will Be Mine (One-Shot)

 

Thank You to wowthankyouimissyou for this beautiful banner you made for me.

 

A/N Italic Text are words that the characters are thinking

Standard Text: Are words the characters are saying

-----------------------------------------------

Dara's POV

The moment I step my foot inside YG building, I then automatically felt goosebumps all over my body in a very excited and giddy kind of way. Why may you ask? There are five reasons why let us start with my TOP # 5

5. I want to be a SINGER.

4. It's because of G-Dragon

3. It's because of G-Dragon

2. It's because of G-Dragon

1. It's BECAUSE OF G-DRAGON.

I know you guys may find this weird and creepy, and maybe some of you are thinking that I am G-Dragon's STALKER. GAAAHHD!! Hell NO I am NOT!!!..well Just a little. GAAAHHHHDDD BUSTED!! Okay, Okay, I am one of HIS stalker, happy now? GAAAAAAAHHHHDDD every woman who is on their right mind would fall for him from head to foot, I mean, who wouldn't? The guy is INSANELY HOT and YUMMY!!!

I go crazy when I start talking about him that sometimes I suddenly earn a SMACK ON THE HEAD from my friend EMZ back in BUSAN. Whenever she notices that I start laughing by myself like a lunatic, and gaaahhhddd she doesn't want people to know that she has a crazy friend, that's why she ends up SMACKING me. And now here i am doing my thing here inside YG BUILDING, inside our practice room thinking about G-DRAGON. I sometimes miss Emz's hand smacking me on the head.

 

------------SMHACK!!!--------------------

Okay scratch that! I prefer Emz  not being with me right now because that just fcking hurt...gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhdd!!! It is painful. I think I am going to faint-------

---------SMACK---------

Dara: Gahhhd Emz, that hurts!!

Wait a minute. That couldn't possibly be Emz. That Smack was just too intense and very painful, and Emz is not here in the YG BUILDING PRACTICE ROOM. That can only mean one thing it is the................ BOMINATOR.

There I saw Bom staring at me with flames in her eyes throwing death glares at me as if any moment now she will skin me alive. I wished for the ground to eat me now because she is just too scary for me to see. I gathered all my courage and asked her

Dara: B-B-Bommie, are you okay?

Bom:  Dara, I want you to be here with me once I am talking to you.

Dara: Huh? B-B-But I am here. I didn't go anywhere.

Bom: Okay, that's it. I am going to skin you alive, SANDARA PARK!!!!

I immediately covered my face and shouted, my plea.

Dara: Bommie Mhiannie, it won't happen again!! I swear it won't.

When i felt like she stopped after hearing what i said i then look at her. Bom released a deep sigh and start fanning herself as if she was trying to control her temper. Then Bom look at me with a change expressions on her face and smiled sweetly at me like an angel who couldn't even dare do the thing she was soppose to do to me earlier. GAAAAAAAAAHHHDDD she is scarier this way, i prefer to face the angry Bom earlier than this angelic Bom infront of me right now.

Bom: Dara baby, i know you have been through a lot of things lately and i know that you have been trying your best to improve your skill as a singer and entertainer. And i also know that you are head over heels in love with Kwon Jiyong and how deperate you are to be his girlfriend. I love you so much that i am willing to help you everything i can just to make you Jiyong's  girlfriend. And i like everything about you.

Bom Then smiled sweetly at me. Gaaaaaaaaaaahhh she is really creeping me out. It make's me want to run away from her.

Bom: What I don't like is YOU calling for another person's name while i am the one in front you talking. Good thing you still have someone talking to a moronic person like you.!!! APPLEMOTICONS%20(5).gif

GAaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh i think this is the part where i should run! I then immediately stood up and ran towards the door before Bom catches me and break my neck when suddenly the door opened and I ended up bumping the guy who was about to enter the room and we end up falling down the floor with a very intimate position.

 

Bom: TABI!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHH Fcking hell NO!! It's TOP and Bommie's BOYFRIEND. I GUESS BEING WITH G-DRAGON is just but a dream for me because i am now so SURE that i wont be able to see SUNLIGHT tommorow TT. I can see the horror on Bommie's face when they saw me and TOP. Me on TOP of him while Tabi is beneath me.

Then another Door opened and out came another problem......... G-dragon. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHDDDDDDDDD this is to much!!! GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHDDD this is not happening!! This is just the first chapter of my story and so much has happened already, i wish the author would change my name in to KIKO perhaps. (A/N: lolz, Dara is pretty demanding, but sorry DARA no room for KIKO here. hee hee) I then look at G-Dragon's expressions and see anger and jealousy in his eyes, or maybe i am just being delusional. When i look at Tabi below me gaaaaaaaaahhhdd i almost forgot our position!!!! I then hurriedly stood up and bow at Bom and Tabi.

Bom: are you okay DARA?

Dara: I have to go somewhere...

Bom: let me go with you.

I just nodded at what Bom said. Thank God Bom is not angry about what happen between me and Tabi, maybe because she knew it was just an accident. Still i'm scared.

Bom: So....

Dara: Bom it was an accident. Mhiannie!!

Bom: I know Dara. There is nothing to worry. I am just glad it happen.

Dara: Huh?

Bom: never mind. 

Then Bom let out a meaningful smile which made me confuse to what she is talking about.

 

Bom's POV

HE IS IN TO HER TOO!!!! GAAAAAHHHHDDD if only DARA saw Jiyong's reaction the moment he stepped outside that room and saw DARA and my TABi (TT i still hate what happended,gaaahhhd!!) in a very awkward position he then immediately clenched his fist and i have a feeling he wanted to punch Top at that very moment when he saw them. But Jiyong immediately un-clench his fist when he saw Dara looking at his direction. I swear it was anger and jealousy i saw on his eyes that moment. I giggled on the taught which made the girl beside me wonder what i am giggling about. The poor thing doesn't have any idea how happy i am for her right now :)

Dara: Bommie are you okay?

Bom: Yes i am very much okay. Gaaaaaaaaahhhddd Dara you are one lucky biatch!!!

Dara: huh???

Bom: So we should start planning on how to make GD become your boyfriend and we need all the help we can get even if its YG SAJANGNIM!!!

DARA: WHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTtttt!!!!!!!!!!!

 

------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!! hehehe gahhhhddd....this is the first chapter of my one shot or i don't know if it should be called one shot. Heheheheh but anyways i hope you liked the 1st chap. No DARAGON moments yet mhiannie!!!!

Please leave a comment below. Please please tell me what you think about this one. If you like you can also share some idea's on HOW TO HELP DARA MAKE G-DRAGON TO BE HER BOYFRIEND and i would gladly add your idea here in the story :). Just post it privately in my wall.

Hope you guys ike this ^_^