The Final Love You

Unlocked

~And now for.. The Very Last Chapter of 'Unlocked'. It's so sad :( New Fan Fics up soon!

-Author Emily xX~

 

 

7:30 rolled around and I got into my car, readying myself for whatever might happen. I'm wearing the necklace this guy got me. I haven't exactly taken it off since I got it five days ago. I don't know, I felt like I haven't taken my bracelet off, so I shouldn't my necklace. I don't know, I'm weird. 
 
I drove to 2317 Sycamore Parkway and... it's a park? This is a child's park. There's no possible way this is the proper address. Damn it, Miu Lee. I pulled the paper out of my purse and read... Yeah, this is the right place..
 
I got out of my car and... OH SWING SETS! I ran full speed to the swingsets and sat down on one, rocking back and forth slowly, getting lost in my thoughts. I looked at my watch.. 8:02. Well, mystery man. If you're planning on showing yourself to me, now would be the ideal time.
 
"Miu Lee.." I heard a voice come from behind me. I stood and spun around quickly, seeing the last person I thought I'd see. Key. He was holding a single rose and he was looking at the ground. He seemed to be crying. Was he crying? Why? I walked over to him, concerned. He was, he was crying silently.
 
"Key, what.. Are you the one whose been sending me all those gifts this past week?" He nodded. "Why?" He looked up and we locked eyes. His eyes were red and tired, like he hadn't slept in over a month. His face was stained with tears and he sniffled. Seeing him like this hurt me than anyone could know. I'm mad at him, sure, but I love him, as cheesy as that sounds. I want to kiss him so bad right now..
 
"I thought I lost you. You left before I could say I love you too," he studdered. I can tell this entire thing is really hard on him. He handed me the rose and continued. "I miss you. When you left, I didn't know what to do with myself. Luckily for me, I knew I had to come up to Seoul to debut with SHINee anyway. When I found you again.. You have no idea how happy I was, but Eunhyuk.. I thought you were dating him. My heart shattered. Ask any boy in the SHINee house, I cried all night that night. I... I love you Ruby." 
 
Before he had a chance to speak anymore, I took both of his cheeks into my hands and softly placed his lips on mine. This was the first time I've kissed Key in 3 years. God, I've missed him so much.
 
"I love you too, Key."