I.. I Still Love You

Unlocked

 

It's been exactly two weeks since I figured out who Key was. We've had rehearsal everyday and Key and I have even texted a few times. Nothing changed. It was like we've only met a month ago. Neither of us brought up Tokyo or our affair or anything. Not that we exactly wanted to. 
 
But, I felt...different. Eunhyuk was at work much more often and it seemed like I was only spending time with SHINee. I got to know Key and the rest of the boys better. Jonghyun and I went to the gym together. Minho and I even went on a picnic together. I feel lonely, to say the least.
 
I miss laying my head on Key's shoulder when we'd go to the cinema together. I miss getting bubbly tea together at New Angel Coffee Shop. I miss falling asleep together after a long day of just talking. I miss the shopping dates we had. I miss us playing with my cousin's puppy, Cherry, for hours on end. I miss him always picking out my outfits and me kissing him to shut him up. I miss him. I give up. I need him to be mine, it's driving me insane.
 
'Ru: Hey Key! :) Want to meet for tea?'
 
I can't believe I'm doing this. I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M DOING THIS.
 
'Ke-Ke: That sounds good! :) That cafe next to your apartment building?'
 
'Ru: Sure! Meet in 10?'
 
'Ke-Ke: I'm actually right near here anyway..haha. I'll be there waiting for you!'
 
I quickly changed into a cute pink mini dress and black heels and touched my makeup a tad. I strolled into the cafe and saw Key sitting there, by himself, near the window. He looked up from his cup and gave a smile. He waved a tad and I waved back. I walked over and took the seat across from him.
 
"Hey Key," I smiled. 
 
"Hey Ruby," he smiled back. 
 
"Hello you two and welcome to Thai Tea. What can I get for you today?" An old woman walked up to us and smiled comfortingly. 
 
"I'll have a bubble tea, please," I said.
 
"I'll have the same," Key added.
 
"Coming up!" The old woman waddled away and Key nervously looked at me with wide eyes.
 
"In the mood for tea?" Key asked, smiling. Stop smiling, . I can't handle you when you smile. My face is going red, I can feel it. Stop emotions. THIS IS NOT THE TIME. 
 
"Yes! But, actually, I need to talk to you."
 
"Am I in trouble, boss?" He joked. I think he knows he's not in trouble. I went slient and pulled his file out of my purse.
 
"Can you read the first two sentences of your file, please Key?" He looked confused, so I nodded towards the paper. I put both of my hands together in a serious manner. 
 
"My file...?"
 
"Just do it." He sighed and looked at the file.
 
"Member name," he started.
 
"Key. Real Name..." he went slient. "Kim Kibum," he muttered. I could barely hear him. I watched as he dropped the file on the table and sigh. "Why did you make me do that?"
 
Before I had a chance to answer him, the old woman gave us our tea, creating an awkward slience between the two of us. I didn't want to say anything.. I just want to stare at him.
 
"How long are we going to avoid this.." I finally said after taking a sip of my tea. My heart is pounding out of my chest. I wouldn't be surprized if he could hear it from across the table.
 
"You left me stranded in Tokyo, I didn't know where you went. I was about to file a missing persons report when your mother told me that you'd left for Seoul," he frowned. He's not happy about this meeting.
 
"What was I supposed to do, Key? Say goodbye and let my heart hurt more? It was hard enough leaving you to begin with."
 
"Oh please. In reality, I loved you so much more than you ever loved me, Miu." Loved.. He doesn't have feelings for me anymore.
 
"How can you sit there and say that? I spent countless hours sitting awake, thinking about how I thought we were going to get married one day. I even named our damn children. I didn't work for a week after I arrived in Seoul; I almost lost my job because I was so depressed. I wear the bracelet I took from you every day of my life and I haven't stopped wearing it since I left. Ever since I found out who you were 2 weeks ago, I can't even focus, because I love you!" I could hear my voice get louder. Everyone in this cafe can probably hear my predicament here. Oh well.
 
"Wait... love? You still love me?"
 
Oh. .