Feelings

From Student To Fiancé

 "Can I go swimming already it's too hot just waiting here." you complained.

 "Not yet we have to wait till Kyuhyun gets here so you can greet him, you can't get your brother mad this time, we have to go on a trip this weekend with Doojoon remember?" said Cap.

 "What time is he getting here" asked Junsu

 "I don't know but I can meet  up with him when he gets here. Come on let me go swimming, the water is calling my name." you, said.

 "Call him then, ask what time he's arriving. If he's on his way just wait for him, if not go play all you want." said Cap

 "You call him, I want to play but I don't want to call him." you whined

 "I'm not marrying him, you are so call him. You want to play I don't. said Cap.

 "Lame. Can you give me my phone Ricky, I need to call my hubby." you said sarcastically

 "Can you wait I'm almost done with this level... Dang it I died. Stupid Pac-Man. Okay here you go." said Ricky as he handed you your phone.

 "Do you have his number?" asked L.joe

 "Yeah my brother sent me his number last night" you said as you dialed Kyuhyun's number. It ringed a few times before he answered.

 "Hello?" Kyuhyun answered

 "Is this Kyuhyun?" you asked to make sure.

 "Yes, who is this?" He asked

 "It's me Hana, what time will you be arriving?"

 "In a few hours, I haven't left home yet. Why?"

 "Uh nothing, I just wanted to know." there was an awkward silence before you talked again. "... Call me when you get here, bye"

  "Uh yeah bye."

  You hung up "Oh my God that was so awkward! Please don't make me call him again"

 "What did he say?" asked Cap

 "He hasn't left home yet. Can I go to swim now?" you asked

 "Yeah just stay close to the house, and stay with the guys. I'm going to the house, I didn't get much sleep because of Ricky." Cap said.

 "What did I do?" Ricky asked.

 "Last night I heard you run around your apartment yelling 'Where's my floaty, where's my sun screen, ah! my camera, we need to take a lot of pictures.' Then he started singing 'Making memories with my friends! They're also my family!' I didn't want to tell him to be quiet, so I didn't say anything."

 You turned around and looked at Ricky. He was blushing and looking at the ground. You ran to him and gave him a hug. "Aww Ricky! I love you so much. You are too cute. Lets make lots of memories as a family." Ricky smiled and Hugged you back. "Thanks noona." The rest of the guys join the hug. "Yeah lets make lost of memories of our family." said Chunji

 "Lets take a photo okay?" said Yoochun.
 Yoochun asked a guy that was passing by to take your photo. When he finished he handed you back the camera. "Is this your reversed harem?" the guy asked. You giggled "No, that's my family." 
 "Oh my bad." he laughed "Well bye."

(House)
http://powertripberkeley.com/wp-content/uploads/palm-beach-florida-mansionotic-excess---estate-of-the-day---30-million-oceanfront-mansion-wd8ii2wp.jpg

 You were sitting on the beach when Kyuhyun arrive at the house. He knocked on the door but no one answered, so he knocked louder till Junsu opened the door. "You idiots the door isn't lo- oh it's you Mr. Cho Kyuhyun, come in."

 "What are you doing here?" asked Kyuhyun

 "I'm here to play with Hana, why else would I be here?" said Junsu

 "Where is Hana?" 

 "In my room where else would she be."

 "Wh-" 

 "Just kidding she's at the beach playing, she waited for you but you took too long."

  "Oh okay. Just so you know I came late because I was working."

 "You're a teacher why would you work on the weekends?"

 "How do you know I'm a teacher?"

 'Oh Sh*t I know cause ____ told me. Think stupid brain think.' "I had you looked up, I needed to see if you had a criminal record."

 "Why would I have a record?"

 "I don't know, you know what lets just drop this topic, I'll show you to your room. Come on follow me." Junsu and Kyuhyun were walking upstairs when Cap came out of his room.

 "Hyung was someon-" he was cut off because Junsu pushed him into his room. "Hyun-" 
 "Stay in here, Kyuhyun just arrived. Put some more hair chalk in your hair, it looks like it's fading away." Junsu whispered.

 "Are you serious! Dang it the guys are still in the water. I'll go out the window." Cap Whispered as he took the hair chalk with him.

 "Who are you talking to?" asked Kyuhyun

 "Hana's bodyguard."

 "Wh-"

 "Just let me show you to your room, it's down this hall the last door on the left."

 "Where is Hana's room?"

 "I really don't want to tell you but, you'll end up finding out anyways. It's down the other end of the hall on the right."

 "Why so far?"

 "It's cause her bodyguards are going to sleep in the rooms between. Yoochun and I will also be between there."

 "Why?" 

 "We don't trust you."

 "Why is that, have I done something wrong?"

 "Well it's not just you, it's any guy that tries to get close to her."

 " Why?"

 "Can you please stop asking it's getting annoying. Hurry up and drop off your things I'll show you where they're at."

 "Let me change first." 

 "Just hurry up."

 

 You were still sitting at the beach when you see Cap running your way.

 "Are you done with your nap oppa?" you asked

 "Yeah, it was interrupted. Kyuhyun just got here, Junsu hyung is stalling him. We have to re-dye our hair." said Cap

 "Dang it, I told him to call when he was arriving so, I could tell you guys to get ready." you said

 "You stay here I'll ask Yoochun hyung to stay with you while we fix our hair." said Cap as he ran to the shore.

You see him yelling at the guys, they get out of the water and go back to see Yoochun still in the water. He feels me staring at him, so he looks and waves. I smile at him. He comes out of the water and sits next to me. 

 "Can I ask you something?" asked Yoochun

 "What is it?" you asked

 "Are you sure you don't want to marry Kyuhyun?"

 "What are you asking? You know I don't have feelings for him."

 "I know but can't you try, he doesn't seem like a bad guy. He was trying to be nice when you met, but we decided to be s." 

 "I don't know, I mean he's my teacher, when I stare at him I don't feel anything."

 "Have you thought that it's because you don't try. I mean just try to see him in a different view."

 "... I just can't, it's just hard. I don't feel safe, I'm not ready and I wish my brother would understand."

 "Not all guys are the same as him."

 "I know but I don't trust Kyuhyun. We just met but he already wants to talk about marriage; it's like deja vu." 

 "I never asked you this but do you have someone you like? If you do we can tell your brother that you're heart belongs to someone else."

 "Oppa I would never tell my brother, he would send him away."

 "So you do have someone, and I never said you had you tell your brother his name, just that you like someone."

You blushed "Well I'm eight-teen years old of course I would have someone I like. It's just he doesn't know my feelings, and I don't think he feels the same."

 "Just confess, if he doesn't feel the same then it's done. You'll move on, it'll hurt but at least you tried."

 "We've been friends for a long time, I don't want to mess it up."

 "Wouldn't you regret it if you see that person with another female, when you could've just said you're feelings. Please just think about what I said, try with Kyuhyun or confess to your crush. Look Kyuhyun is on his way, try to be nice. I'll see you later."

You just stood there thinking about what Yoochun just said. He's right you should try to confess, but the feeling of being rejected scared you. The rest of the weekend was a blur but you were civil with Kyuhyun, and talked but you don't remember about what. All you could think about was your Feelings.