Our Afternoon Together

From Student To Fiancé

(L.Joe's POV)

____ and I are at the bus stop going to the supermarket. We were going to go to the police station but, Niel texted us saying, they were arguing with the police and, they were going to be there for awhile. Micky hyung -(AKA Yoochun)- is there so it'll all work out fine.    
 

I know it's mean to think this but, I'm happy everyone is at the police station. It's rare to get alone time with ____ after school. Yeah I know we just spent the morning together but, I meant like outside. Kinda like a date. Whenever we would go out, it would be a group thing. I have asked her but, she would would always invite the guys or, we would bump into friends, mostly guys since girls don't really like her.  ____ does have lady friends but not at school. All the friends she has that are girls, she met when we lived in the streets. 

We're halfway to the supermarket and an elderly woman entered. There was no more seats so I offered her mine.
"Thank you young man, no one ever really gives up their seat anymore. Young miss you have a great boyfriend. He's a keeper." said the elder. 

I have the biggest smile on my face, I stare at ____, waiting for a response. She looks at the elder and smiles, "I know, he's a great person. I'm happy to have him in my life." I'm happy with her reponse, she didn't deny that I was her boyfriend but, she also didn't say I was.

We reached our stop and said goodbye to the elder. The supermarket was just a bit down the street and, next to it is an ice cream shop. "Want some ice cream before we buy the grocery store, we still have alot of time left."

  "Yeah but you're buying." she responded.

  "Sure. I mean I have job now, it's the least I could buy you."

When we entered the ice cream shop, people were staring at us. I could hear them whispering to each other. 

"Isn't that L.joe and ____?"

 "Yeah they go to Seoul High, the private school for smart kids."

 "Aren't they the kingka and queenka of the school?"

 "I wish I went to school with her."

"Do you think she'll give me a chance?"

When I heard the guy whisper that I grabbed ____'s hand and glared at the guy. Once he saw that he looked away.

 "Looks like they're together, you have no chance to get her."

 "They look like the perfect couple."

 "They were made for each other."

I smile as we walk to employee to give her our orders. Even random strangers know we are a perfect match.

 "Hello may I take your order? We have a couple special today if you would that for you and your girlfriend."

 "What's the special?" ____ asked.

 "It's red velvet ice cream in a heart shaped cone. It's for both of you two share."

 "We'll get it to go please, if thats fine with you L.joe oppa." said ____

 "Yeah we have to go shopping for our dinner anyway."
(L.joe POV end)



 "L.joe where are you?" You were already in the market and almost done shopping. You looked away for a second and L.joe disappeared.

 "where has that idiot gone to." you were holding the ice cream he bought you waiting to share it since he hasn't had a bite.

 "MOVE!!" *BANG* someone crashed into causing the ice cream to get crushed and spilling all over your white shorts. "What the hell, look at what you did, are you stupid, do you know how hard it is to clean white shorts!!" you screamed at the man who ran into you.

 "Hide me please I beg you." asked the man. "What are you serious I swear I'm going to kick you where the sun don't sh-" he cut me off. "Please stop yelling I'll do anything."

 "OPPA WHERE ARE YOU DON'T RUN AWAY!!!" screamed girls

  " they're close. Look I never beg for anything I'm to proud to, and I'm to handsome to be regected."

 "Should you really be saying that, I'll call those gi-" 

 "Sorry please, I'll love you for the rest of my life, I'll become your devoted lover. Heck I'll even become your slave." This guy is starting to creep you out

 "Please stop you're starting to scare me. *Sigh* Hide behind my shopping cart. I'll help you."

 "Thanks my love."

 "Stop saying that." After he hid the girls finally made there way to where I was. "WHAT THE HELL COME BACK YOU IDIOT, YOU RUINED MY SHORTS. WHY ARE YOU RUNNING IN THE MARKET!"

 "Excuse me did you see a handsome man running by?" ask a girls that look older than you.

 "Yes he bumped into and ran to the exit." you lied

 "Thanks for helping out."yelled the girl as she ran to the exit with the others.

 "Hey idiot they're gone." you said. he got up carefully looking around if the coast was clear. "Don't you belive me?"

 "Of course I do my love, but just making sure." he looked at you, and started to stare at you up and down. "Hey now that I had a good look at you, you're hot. But not as hot as me."

 "Thanks creep, now leave me alone I have to finish shopping." you turned away from him

 "I'll help out I need to pay you back for ruining your shorts, my love." he said as he pushed your cart

 "No thanks, I came here with someone and, I was looking for him." you said as your tried to take your cart back.

 "You're already cheating on me, you easy woman!" 

 "What?! That makes no sense, I just met you." you stared him down "And I'm not an easy woman."

 "Oh right. Sorry my love."

 "Stop calling me your love, I don't know you."

 "Okay what's your name?" he asked

 "I don't have one." you lied. He took you bag away and took out you ID and Phone. "Give that back creep!"

 "Okay ____ my love." he handed you your ID but kept your phone. You made a face when he didn't hand back your phone. "Hold on my love, let me give you my number." he  put in his number then called his own phone to get yours. "Here you go I put in my name too.

You looked at you phone and wrinkled your nose. "Heechul my love? Is that your name?"

 "Yes I'm the one and only Kim Heechul. You might have heard of me, But all thode rumors are fake. I'm only yours my love." He said as he put his arm around your shoulder.

 "I've never heard of you, so I don't know any roumors." 

 "Ah that's good in it own way. Well I'll see you later my love I'll call or text you, you better answer. Adios my love." Heechul walked away.

 "What a creep I never want to see him again." You said as you sighed.

 "Who don't you want to see again?" asked L.joe

 "Where were you?"

 "Ah I was at the chip section, I wanted to buy some so we could watch movies all weekend long."

 "Okay let's go I'm done and I'm tired of being here."

 "What happend to your shorts?"

 "Don't ask."

 

You were already done cooking and baking, now you were waiting for the guys to come home. You got a text while setting up the table.

 "My love its'a me Heechul, get it, it's from Mario. Hehe, laughed at my own joke lol. text me back!"

 "What do you want? I'm busy."

 "No one has ever not had time for me. What so important that's keeping you busy?"

 "I'm making dinner."

 "What's more important me or your dinner?"

"Dinner. Bye Heechul."

 "Ugh I'll text you before I go to sleep, bye my love."

While you were reading Heechul's text someone opened your door. "Are you guys back I made dinner already just sit and I'll serve you.

"Thanks but I already ate."

"Jaejoong oppa what are you doing here, I told you I wasn't talking to you no more, go to your ." you said annoyed

"We broke up, and I'm here to speak about that,-"

you cut him off "Then are you here to apologise, if not leave. I'm busy."

"Is that how you speak to your older brother? Show me some respect."

"No go home now I'm busy."

"Then I'll talk to youabout what I came here for. What the hell did you yesterday, I got a call form Mr.Lee begging me not to stop doing business with them."

"I got Into a fight with his wife."

"Why?"

"She was being rude to Junsu and Yoochun oppas."

"Is that all, that's no reason to fight."

"And she slapped me in front of everbody because her body guard tried to attack me but failed because the guys protected me."

"... I'll stop doing business with them."

"Thanks, for siding with me."

"I'm not siding with you, you ruined your meeting with Kyuhyun. So I decided that you're going to spend the weekend with him."

"Are you serious! I already have plans. I not doing it."

"He is the guy you're going to marry, get used to him!"

"I am not going to marry my homeroom teacher!"

"WHAT!"

"He's my teacher, and that's weird."

"Does he know it you?"

"No he's an idiot."

"You know what, I dont care if he's you teacher. you're going to marry him. He has a big company, and his parents worked with us for years.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes and you'll be spending time together at the beach this weekend. I'm sending a car to fetch you tomorrow. You'll know what will happen if you don't. Well that's all I came here for, I'll see you later. Goodbye."

He left you boiling mad, you started to throw thing around, when the guys opened the door you threw a glass vase right past them and it shattered to a million pieces.

"What's wrong!" yelled Cap

"I hate him, why can't he leave me alone!" you yelled

 "Who?" asked Cap

"My brother who else?"

"What did he do now?"

"He's making me spend my whole weekend with Kyuhyun at the beach!"

"Are you serious!?" yelled Chanjo

 "Everyone calm down." said Niel

"Sit down everyone I'll go make tea and we'll discuss this." said Ricky as he ran to the Kitchen

"You guys go sit in the dinning room I"ll start serving dinner." you said as you followed Ricky to the kitchen.

 

"We'll all go with you to the beach." said Yoochun as he finished his dinner.

"Are you sure I don't wan't you to get in trouble with my brother.' you said

"Yeah I don't care you are our main priority and, we promised to always protect you." Said Yoochun

"And If I go he'll have competition." said Junsu as he laughed

"Okay, thanks everyone for everything." you smiled "Oh yeah I forgot to ask, why were you guys arrested?"

"Some guy tried to hit on Chunji and Chunji was all like I'm a guy, and the guy was all like no your not, and grabbed Chunji's privates. Before the guy knew it he was on the floor bleeding with me on top of him. said Cap

"Pfft you got hit on... HAHAHAHA." you started laughing

"That's not funny!" yelled Chunji

 

Your phone beep signaling you got a message.

"Good night my love, dream of me<3- Heechul your one and trure prince"

"Good night Heechul the creep"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

... Sorry

I know this is a really late update.

I had a writer's block, but I'm back.

But I'm going on vacation to San Francisco for like a week.

I'll write when I get back.