Eating with my Teach- I mean Fiance

From Student To Fiancé

I shot my head up and at the same time Ricky gasped and stared with his mouth a bit open while Cap and Chanjo stood there not knowing if they should hide or just stay still.

  "Are you okay young man." asked Kyuhyun's father

Ricky was still staring, not hearing the question that was asked.

  "Changhyun, Mr. Cho asked you a question answer him now!" asked Jaejoong.

  "I'm sorry I stepped on his foot and it must have hurt really bad. You know these heels could be used as a weapon. Please forgive him for his outburst." you said.

  "Ah yes I know the feeling of being stepped on by heel. It feels like they're trying to stab you. So all is forgiven." laughed Kyuhyun father

  "Thank you for your kindness. Please sit down." you said 

  "Ah yes, we should sit down. Kyuhyun be a gentleman and pull out her chair." said Kyuhyun mother.

  "No it's alright my butler could do it, so please just sit." 

  "Actually Kyuhyun's parents and I will be leaving you two alone to get to know each other better, so please enjoy yourselves." said Jaejoong as he and Kyuhyun parents got ready to leave.

  "It was really nice to meet you Hana. I hope you accept my sons proposal." said Mrs. Cho

  "It was nice to meet both of you Mr. and Mrs. Cho."

  "Please call us mother and father." asked Mr. Cho

You didn't want answer, so you didn't respond, you just smiled as they walked away, and left you and Kyuhyun alone. Well not really Ricky, Chanjo, Cap, Yoochun and Junsu are still there, but you can't talk  to them. You looked at Junsu and Yoochun who were messing around with their food, but stopped when they felt you staring at them. They started making faces and opening their mouths that were filled with food, you couldn't help but laugh at their idiotic behavior.

  "What's so funny Hana-shi?" asked Kyuhyun. You forgot that he was still here since he hasn't been talking.

  "Nothing important Kyuhyun-shi." you said in a montone voice

  "Please call me oppa, I mean we are getting married and all."

  "Do you really want to marry me, I mean the only reason I'm here is beacuse I was forced to come. I didn't choose you." you said hoping he would agree with you.

  "I chose to meet you Hana. I mean my parents also told me today that I had a fiancee candidate, and they showed me your picture, but I chose to see you, I wanted to meet you."

  "Look I already have someone I love, and you aren't my type." you lied that you had someone so he could give up.

  "What's his name? What does he do?" Kyuhyun asked

You had to think fast, you didn't want to drag Teen Top into this cause you brother would get mad, and get rid of them. You looked around and saw you only had two choices left.

  "His name is Junsu, Kim Junsu. And he has his own company. He's also here." you said satisfied with your answer.

  "Really where is he, introduce him to me." Kyuhyun said clearly annoyed

You turned and called Junsu, Kyuhyun looked at the direction you were looking at, and saw a hansome man around his age, stuffing food into the mouth of the other hansome man with him. Junsu also had his mouth stuff with food.

  "Argblahblahblah?" you couldn't understand anything he was saying with his mouth full and spraying food everywhere.

Yoochun also tried to speak but also kept on spitting food everywhere. They kept on making a mess at their table, everyone in the resturant was disgusted with their behavior. You couldn't hold it in anymore you started laughing so hard, you were crying cause it was so funny. 

  "You love that?" Kyuhyun looked at you with disgust. You stopped laughing and looked at him with hatred.

  "Yes." you got up and walked up to Junsu and Yoochun, that were still making a mess. They looked up to you embarrassed for their behavior. 

  "Don't worry I got your back." You smiled and clean the food off there faces with your hands. You got a napkins and put it in front of their faces so they could spit out the food in their mouth.

  "That's so disgusting, don't they have any class? Who let them into the resturant?" said some lady in her late 30s. Yoochun and Junsu heard what the lady said and got hurt.

You threw one of the napkins at the lady, and it landed straight on her head.

  "Did you just throw that at me?" Screamed the lady

  "No did you see me do this?" you said with a straight face.

When you said that sentence Kyuhyun looked at you because it sound so familar.

  "Since you're blaming me," you threw the other napkin at her "I'll throw this one." This time the napkin landed straight on her face, and the food was all over her.

The lady charged at you and tried to attack you, but Cap stopped her by holding on to her. She started thrashing in Cap's arms and started screaming for her bodyguards. They came rushing in, but the rest of TeenTop also came in to see what was happening.

Her guards attacked Cap, that's when Teen Top jumped in and attacked her guards. Everything was in chaos. Kyuhyun was just standing there not knowing what to do, he look around to find you and saw that Yoochun and Junsu were in front of you guarding you. They didn't see the man going behind you trying to attack you. He was trying to run to stop the man, but her butler Rick,y who was doing nothing in the fight saw what was gonna happen and attacked the man before Kyuhyun could take a step.

When everything was done, the lady guards were were all knock out, but she was still screaming. "Do you know who I am, I'm Mrs. Lee. I'm married to Mr. Lee of the Lee Corporation."

The manager of the resturant,-who was on break- walked in with the police. "What is going on in here!?"

  "Ah manager Park arrest these people they created this mess." said Mrs. Lee

Manager Park looked at you and your group and knew who you were immediately, because he was one of the few people who was you grow up, beacuse your brother would drag you everywhere with him.

  "Hello Manager Park, I haven't seen you in awhile. How is your family?" you asked

  "Ah young miss I haven't seen you in years. My family is great thank you for asking. But what has happen here?"

  "Mrs. Lee attacked me becuase I threw food at here beacuse she was talking bad about Yoochun and Junsu oppa."

  "Mr Park and Mr. Kim I'm sorry if one of our coustomers made you uncomfortable. Please forgive us." asked Manager Park

  "What about me?" asked Mrs.Lee

  "Mrs. Lee you were at fault." you said. Mrs. Lee got mad and slapped you across the face.

  "Arrest her immediately." said Manager Park

 "No let her go it's fine."

  "Who do you think you are?" screamed Mrs. Lee

  "Ah yes I haven't introduced myselve to you, Hello my name is Kim Hana. My brother is Kim Jaejoong the owner of this hotel and of Kim Corp. The men you made fun of are Park Yoochun of Park Corp. and Kim Junsu of Xiah Corp. It's a plesure to meet you Mrs. Lee"

Mrs. Lee had a pale face once she relised who she attacked. "I'm so sorry I didn't know please forgive me." sha begged

  "So what you're saying is you would attack people if they weren't rich? Yoochun do we have anything to do with Lee Corporation?" you asked

   "Yes you do, so does Park and Xiah." said Yoochun

   "I think it's time to stop supporting Lee Corporation. Please tell my brother what I said, if you will excuse me it's time for me to go home." you said as you walked away

When you were in the lobby Kyuhyun stopped you. "Hana have we met before, you seem very familar."

Your froze on the spot, you didn't think he would recognised you. "No this is our first meeting."

  "What school do you go too?"

 "I'm home schooled."

  "Maybe we met outside somewhere?"

  "No I'm rarely allowed outside. Goodbye now"

Kyuhyun was going to ask you another question but Junsu ran to your side. "Hana are you going home?" you nodded "Really I'm going to sleep over at you place today, so is Yoochun but he's coming over later."

  "Okay lets go then"

You, Teen Top, and Junsu went into the limo, and left Kyuhyun behind.

  *Why the hell am I marrying this stupid girl. I hate girls like her, I would rather marry the gold digger ____.*

"Hopefully ____ comes to class tomorrow. I need a distraction." Kyuhyun said outloud as he walked away.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm at school writing this.

I'm just waiting for my class to start in 30 minutes.

Not my best but I'll try to write better.