Our Morning Routine

From Student To Fiancé

      (You're POV)

       "Kim ____ wake up.... Are you messing around we're gonna be late to school again if you dont wake up. Ah! you're just acting I see you're just waiting for your morning kiss from me. Well then pucker up ____." 

      "Byunghun if you kiss me I'll scream for Minsoo oppa." I warned him.

     " You're no fun" he pouted. " And why don't you call me oppa too, why only Cap and Chunji?"

      "Minsoo and Chanhee oppa? Well its cause I respect them and I lost respect for you a long time ago." I stiffled a yawn. "Wait how did you get into my apartment?"

       "Heh well you know ... I stole Cap hyung's copy and made my own?" he looked away. "Ah! well look at the time I have to get ready  for school don't fall asleep again cause I won't wake you up again and Chanjo made breakfast so hurry up! Got to go! Bye!"

      "L.Joe get back here so I can kill you!!" I screamed "MINSOO OPPA!!!!"

      " Don't call Cap hyung!! Ah! I'm running away" screamed L.joe as he ran away.

     (End of POV)

     "They're at it again" said Ricky as he was setting up the plates for breakfast.

     " What did L.joe hyung do now?" asked a sleepy Niel

     " What do you think L.Joe would do to ____ in the morning?" said the cooking Chanjo.

     BANG 

    "What's wrong with ____" yelled the leader

     "What do you think?" said the three young boys

     "LEE BYUNGHUN WHEN I CATCH YOU, YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!" Screamed Cap as he ran to your apartment.

     "And there he goes" said Niel

    "What's with all the screaming?" 

    "Oh there you are Chunji Hyung" said the busy Ricky

    "Yeah I was taking a shower and when I got out I heard ____ screaming I got dressed as fast as I could just to see L.Joe run by and Cap Hyung running to ____ apartment. SO I'm guessing it was L.joe that caused her to scream like that?" questioned Chunji.

    "Yeah you guessed correct Chanhee oppa"

     "Oh good morning princess" Said Chunji to you

    "So that's the direction L.Joe went, thanks Chunji" said Cap

   "No prob Hyung"

    " I see you've gotten dressed in your uniform princess.Maybe we won't be late today." said Chunji

   " Yeah I got all ready while MInsoo oppa waited in my living just to make sure L.Joe didn't come back." you explained "And don't call me princess at school other kids might start calling me that."

   " Yeah I don't want other guys calling my girl that." Said L.joe as he was walking in.

    "How did you get past Cap hyung?" asked Chanjo as he serve breakfast.

    "With My super ninja skill of course I could get away" bragged L.Joe 

    "Did you really think you can get away from your leader?... LEE BYUNGHUN!!!" screamed Cap.

    "Ah! Cap Hyung my ear! O-of course not I would never rr-run away from the leader. O-our big s-sstrong leader hyung." stuttered L.Joe

    "Give me the copy of the key" 

     "What copy?'

      "Minsoo oppa it's in his front pocket of his sweats"

      "Thanks princess"

       "Yeah thanks princess" said L.Joe sarcastically   

      "No prob"

      "Hey don't touch me there! NO get your hand out of my pockets!!!

Come on why are you the only one witha copy!! Don't you guys agree"

      " What are you talking about we all have a key the our princess's home" said niel as he ate his pancake 

     " Yeah we all do. Now come on everyone eat or Chanjo breakfast will go to waste." said Ricky.

      "WHAT! Why dont I have a key? Then let me keep this one?" Pleaded L.Joe

     "No" they boys said in unison.

     "Come on"

      "No!"

      "Please for emergency purposes only!"

      "NO"

       "Hey Guys" 

       "Hold on princess and no L.Joe"

        "But opp-"

        "Come on"

         "Oppa"

         "Princess Oppas and dongsangs are talking right now so hold on .NO L.JOE AND THATS FINAL!!"

         "WHY NOT!!!"

           "CAUSE WE DON-"

         " OPPAS WE ARE LATE TO SCHOOL ......AGAIN!!

         "................................"

          ""

          "Hey _____ did you just call me oppa?

           "SHUT UP L.JOE!!!!!" everyone screamed

            "Didn't have to be so mean" mumbled L.Joe