Process and Introductions

From Student To Fiancé

It's already after school and you managed not to get caught by Mr. Cho for the rest of the day. When you and Teen Top walked out of school  you guys saw people crowding around the front gate so you went to check what was happening. That's when you saw the limo your brother sent to pick you up.

   "Wow why is this limo here"

   "I wonder who it's here for?"

   "Does someone rich go to our school"

You stood there in shock while the guys tried to figure out what to do so you wouldn't be found out. Then Chunji got an idea, he went up to the driver and told him what to say so you wouldn't get caught.  

While you were standing there panicing Kyuhyun saw you and went to tell you to go to detention.

 "Miss Kim I thought I told you, you have detention for seven days?" asked Kyuhyun

 "I'll go tomorrow." you said

 "Then you'll get an extra day for detention."

 "I don't care I have something to do today."

  "What's so important that you would get an extra day of detention for it?" 

Before you could answer kyuhyun, the driver announced what he had to say.

  "Miss ____, the master has ordered me to pick you and the boys up to talk about your scholorships for school, so if you may enter the limo. The master is very busy today." said the driver.

  "Got to go Mr. Cho, I'll see you in detention." you said as you walked away

  "You mean class Miss Kim."

   "I might go if I'm feeling it."

 While you were entering the limo, the students started whispering.

  "So that's how they pay for school." said one of the boys

  "What do you mean?" asked Kyuhyun

   "Oh Mr. Cho I guess you don't know since this is your first day but _____ and  Teen Top are orphans."

  "TeenTop?"

  "The six guys that are always around _____, they call themselves Teen Top."

  "Do you know they're actual names?"

  "Yeah their names are Cap, Chunji, L.Joe, Niel, Ricky, and Chanjo. They also have the same last name as _____."

   "So Teen Top and Miss Kim are orphans. Are they all related or something?"

  "I don't think so. I think the person that pays for their school fees changed their last names. I got to go Mr. Cho I'll see you tomorrow."

While Kyuhyun was standing there his phone started ringing.

  "Hello? Oh its you mom. What's up? You want me to come home today, why? Okay tell me when I get there."

 

While you were in the limo going  to the salon something jumped on you.

  "Noona!!! I've missed you. Come home sometimes, hyung won't let me visit you, he says 'I'll only bring you danger', I don't even know what that means. Oh hey it's Teen Top!! How have you guys been, I've been fine, you know chillin like a villin." 

   "Yoon Sung how many chocolate have you eaten?" you asked

  "I don't know like ten."

   "Are you serious?!"

  "Okay maybe like eighteen, but I was tired of waiting for you it's really boring  waiting in the limo."

  "Sigh. What are you doing here? Does Jaejoong oppa know you're here."

  "No Jaejoong hyung doesn't know I'm here, and I'm here because I wanted to see noona today because I know this is the only chance I will get to see you." said Yoon Sung

  "Well I think I'm going to have to come home more often now."

   "Why is that noona?"

    "Don't worry my cute baby brother."

    "We have arrived young masters." announced the driver

  "Thank you." you all said as you got out of the limo

The salon we arrived was a two story building with a salon on the second floor and the clothing boutique on the first floor.

"Hello welcome to Unique Boutique. How may I help you today?"

  "My brother made me an appointment today at the salon."

  "Oh! You must be ____. Welcome, your brother already chose your dress, all we need to do is fix your hair and make up. Just go to the second floor the hair stylist and make up artist are waiting for you."

 "Thank you for informing me."

  "Also your brother brought six suits for the boys that came with you. Your brother told me to inform them to wear the suits and also go to the salon."

 "Why are we here, and why are you getting dressed up?" asked ricky

 "Yeah and why do we have to get dressed too?" asked Chanjo

  "I'll tell you later so, lets get ready first, I don't want to get Jaejoong oppa mad." you said as you walked upstairs

When you finished with your make up, the hair stylist started to put a wig on your head.

  "What are you doing?" you asked

  "I'm sorry your brother told me to put a wig on you, he said it was just in case it didn't  work out with the people you are meeting. He didn't want a repeat of what happen last time."

  "Oh okay thank you then."

While you were getting your hair fixed the guys came out with a new look. Chunji, L.Joe, Niel, and Chanjo got their hair dyed to a midnight black while Cap and Ricky got their hair dyed to a light brown in their matching suits.

http://image.dhgate.com/albu_225509455_00-1.0x0/2011-korean-slim-men-s-suits-tuxedo-bridegroom.jpg

  "Why did you guys dye your hair? And you guys look great in your suits by the way."

  "Your brother ordered them to dye our hair, and it's not really dyed it's just hair chalk, it'll come off when we take a shower." Stated Cap "And I'm guessing your brother aslo made you wear a wig."

  "Yeah." you said as you headed to the bathroom to put on the dress your brother chose. "How do I look?"

(Hair)   http://img01.taobaocdn.com/bao/uploaded/i1/T1Q9VOXm0eXXasxOE._082610.jpg

(Dress)  "http://bios.weddingbee.com/pics/230674/38900-white-sequin-top-short-cocktail-prom-dresses-2013.jpg

(heels)http://data.whicdn.com/images/43654599/Off-White_20Stiletto_20Platform_20Pumps_20With_20Rattan_20Base_large.jpg

The boys just kept on staring at you like as if you were a marble staute. They were in a trance until your little brother Yoon Sung spoke.

  "Noona you're so pretty. Let me take your picture to keep, so when I'm lonely I could look at it. Oh and if we dont leave we'll be late." Said Yoon Sung as he took your picture

   

  When you guys arived at the hotel, you ran into your brother closest friends, Yoochun and Junsu, as they were leaving.

  "Hey what are you guys doing here?" you asked

  "I'm sorry do we know you? Cause I'm pretty sure I would remember a beautiful girl like you." said Yoonchun 

  "...... It's me Yoonchun oppa..."

  "... OH MY GOD DID I JUST HIT ON ____!?"

  "Hahaha I'm going to tell Jaejoong hyung!" said Junsu as he laughed.

  "No, don't tell him, cause then he won't let me see you two again."

  "Okay I won't tell but why are you here? Are you here to see your brother?" asked Junsu.

  "Yeah. Where is he?"

   "I'm right here, you're right on time for the meeting." said Jaejoong as he walked to us. "Yoon Sung why are you here? You are supposed to be at home."

  "I asked him to come, I haven't seen him in months." you covered for your little brother.

  "Well he has to stay in the car with Niel and Chunji. L.Joe will stand in front of the resturant, Ricky will act like your butler, Chanjo and Cap will act like your bodyguards. As for Yoochun and Junsu, go home your presence is not needed here today."

  "Wait what are you talking about, why are we here dressed up in this get-up?" Asked Cap

  "You haven't told them why you're here, my dear little sister?" asked Jaejoong

  "No I was about to explain to them what is happening." you said

  "What is this all about?" asked L.Joe 

  "I'm here to meet my Fiancee canidate, that's why we're in this get-up, just in case it doesn't work." you finally explained

  "Why are you just telling us this now?" asked Chunji.

  "It doesn't matter when my sister told you. Just protect her if anything happens. You are not allowed to call her by her real name, but if you must, call her Hana or young miss. No one is allowed to know your identitys so you will be calling yourselves by your real names because no one knows them except for us, and no not speack to anyone you do not know. If you see someone suspicious get my sister out of there immediately. Do you understand?" asked Jaejoong as he explained.

  "But ____ are you sure you wa--." L.Joe was cut off by Niel when he saw Jaejoong getting mad.

  "We understand Sir, we will get in to position as you asked." said Niel as he got everyone to get into position and pulled L.Joe with him.

  "Come on Hana the guest are already waiting for us." Said Jaejoong as he pulled you away.

  "We're coming too." said Yoochun and Junsu

  "And why is that?" asked Jaejoong

  "To see if that guy is good enough to be with Hana." said Junsu

  "Whatever just don't let your presence be known." said Jaejoong as he walked away.

Yoochun and Junsu walk ahead to get a table next to yours so they could eavesdrop on the conversation. Ricky walked behind you as Cap and Chanjo walked behind Ricky.

  "Hello sorry we were so late, my sister was getting ready and lost track of the time." lied Jaejoong

  "No it's fine, we and our son just arrived." said an old man

  "Well that great that we didn't make you wait. Well then I will introduce my sister now. This is Hana, she just turned eighteen a few months ago." said Jaejoong as you walked in front of them with your head down because you didn't want to see their faces.

  "Oh my she is so beautiful. She will make a wonderful wife for my son." exclaimed the mans mother. "Now I will introduce my son. He just turned twenty-five and is a teacher at Seoul High School. Introduce yourselve son.

  "Hello my name is Cho Kyuhyun it's a plesure to meet you. I hope you will except me as your husband."

  ...Oh hell no...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm sorry I haven't up dated in awhile I was busy with midterms and homework.

College is hard and it's not easy to keep up.

I'll try and update more quickly.

Thanks for reading