ehh

From Student To Fiancé

"So your brother allowed us to go on our trip?" asked Cap

"Yeah, even if said no we still would've went." you said 

We were at school since it was Monday, the rest of teen top went to buy something to eat since it was already lunchtime. You two were walking through the halls when you heard a big commotion. Students were running away trying to get somewhere safe. Cap stopped a male student who bumped into him.

 "I'm sorry seonbae-nim, I didn't mean to run into you." said the male student.

 "It's fine, can you just tell me why everyone is running?" asked Cap

 "Some crazy girls with metal bats are attacking the school."

 "Okay thanks for telling me, you can go now." said Cap as he released the student.

 "You should run too Cap seonbae-nim and ____." he said as he ran away.

 "Lets go check it out." you said as you walked the opposite direction of the running students.

 "Okay if that's what you want just let me call the rest of the guys.' Cap said as he called Teen Top.

"It's okay you don't have to." Said Chunji as he came down the hall with the rest of Teen Top behind him.

The halls were empty, not even a teacher in sight, you could hear glass being broken as you walked to where the noise came from.

 "You should stay behind us." said L.joe as he tried to stand in front of you.

"No if it's girls I should be the one to talk to them, so you boys stay behind me. Don't worry I know how to protect myself." you said to L.joe cause you could see worry in his eyes.

When you arrived to where the commotion was you saw that it was only four girls breaking school property. 

"Excuse me, what are you doing to my school?" you asked nicely.

They couldn't hear over the noise they were making. You waited for them to notice you, but you were starting to get annoyed of waiting. You picked up a trash can and threw it at their direction causing you to startle them.

 "Are you crazy!" one of the girls yelled

 "I asked what are you doing to my school." you asked with a smile.

 "Are you the leader of this school." asked a girl with pretty blonde hair.

 "No, there is no such thing as a leader at this school. If you're looking for someone I can help you."

 "We're looking for a group of boys called Teen Top. Do you know where they're at?"

 "We're Teen Top, I don't think we've ever met. Do you have a problem with us?" asked Cap

The four girls look at your direction and tried to attack you. 
 "So it's you that we're looking for you ." said the blonde girl as she attack you with the metal bat.

You were able to dodge their attacks while Teen Top got in front of you.
 "I told you to stay behind me!" you yelled

 "Why are you attacking her if you're looking for us!" Yelled Changjo while ignoring you.

 "We're attacking all of you!"

They started to swing their bats to Teen Top. The guys dodged and tried to attack back, but Ricky and Changjo stood in front of you trying to protect you. The girls were getting tired from all the breaking of property that their attacks became slower. Teen top took this chance and just attack their vital points. The four girls fell down in an instant. 

 "Why did you attack us." asked Niel as he picked up the bats.

 "Shut the up, let me hit that !" said the blonde girl while she glared at you.

L.joe picked her up and slammed her into the lockers. The other three girls yelled "CL!" Cap grabbed L.joe's hand off  CL. "No matter how mad we get we should never treat a woman that way. Remember that L.joe, let her go and apologize." said Cap 

L.joe took his hands of CL, and she slid down and sat on the floor. L.joe squatted down in front of her and apologized. You stared at CL as you walked to where she sat down, you looked more closely as L.joe moved a bit. You also squatted down as you put you're hand up in the air, CL closed her eyes thinking you were going to slap her. After a while when she didn't feel anything, she opened her eyes and saw that you were pushing her hair out of her face. You stared at her face closely and then you smiled.

 "Are you Lee Chae-rin unnie?" you asked

 CL stared for a minute "How do you know my name?" she asked

"Then that must mean that you three are Bom, Sandara, and Minji. Am I correct?" you looked at the three girls that were now sitting down with the help of Teen Top.

 "I asked you how do you know our names?" CL asked 

 "Aww it seem that you don't remember us." you looked at Teen Top. "Do you remember them?" Teen Top shook their heads. "Am I the only one that remembers." you stood up.

"I guess I have to reintroduce myself. Hello my name is ____, we haven't seen each other for about four years. We used to be neighbors when we lived in the warehouses." you explained.

 "you mean the little girl that couldn't do anything by herself" 

 "Well that was in the beginning, and yes that's me. The guys are Minsoo, Chanhee, Byunghun, Daniel, Changhyun, and Jonghyun, but now please call them Cap, Chunji, L.joe, Niel, Ricky, Changjo. I'm pretty sure you four changed your name too."

"My name is CL, that's Dara and Minzy. Bom didn't change her name. You can call us 2ne1."

 "Can you explain why you attack us. We can talk it out, if that's fine with you." you asked

 "Why did you try to steal my boyfriend!" Minzy suddenly yelled.

"When did I do that? I rarely talk to guys other than Teen Top. Can you explain what happen that made you think that I wanted your boyfriend?"

 "Wait I think we should move to another place before the teachers come. They must have notice by now that we stopped making noise." said Chunji

​2ne1 tried to get up but since they were hit on their vital points they couldn't move yet. Teen Top felt bad since they were the ones that made them like that. So Cap, Chunji, Niel, and L.joe turned around and squatted in front of them. "Come on we'll give you guys a piggyback, get on our backs before a teacher comes." said Cap

The girls looked reluctant, but got on their backs anyway.  As we were about to start walking away, we heard footsteps and turned around to see Kyuhyun walking this way.

"Hey stop right there!" yelled Kyuhyun as he started to run.

"Run home! Don't stop till you get there!" yelled Cap

Just as you were about to start running Changjo grabbed you and threw you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, and started to run.

"Put me down, I can run myself!" you yelled

"Sorry noona but when you're being chased you always end up tripping." said Changjo as he ran out of the school doors and out the campus.

"Can you at least carry me like a princess?" 

"No time for that, Mr. Cho is still chasing us." Changjo said as he laughed at your request.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

So I know I've been gone for awhile and that was cause I had a writers block, but that's gone for now. I'll keep updating untill I get another. If I don't update for awhile it's not that I gave up writing. Thank you for reading! ^^

(About the title I didn't know what to write. So I'll just leave it like that.)