Dream

From Student To Fiancé

(Kyuhyun POV)

I just got home and I'm in my room, thinking about today. It was my first day of teaching, and it's at a high school. I saw students running away from a teacher while holding a girl that was hiding her face. Students ditching in my class and lying about it. A girl admitting she was a gold digger. Then the same girl walking out of a classroom with the six boys that called themselves Ninja Turtles, with a busted lip and five girls knocked out. I gave her seven days of detention and later found out that she and Teen Top(ninja turtle) are orphans.

Later I went to my parents house, they said they needed to speak to me about something important, but they just wanted me to meet a girl that  could be my fiancee. She looked beautiful in her picture. When she arrived at the resturant, she looked more beautiful in person. She was very quiet when they entered but when my mother told me to pull out her chair, she quicky said that her butler could do it, and she had this face of annoyance. When my dad asked her to call him father and my mom mother, she didn't respond, she just had a fake smile. When we were left alone she didn't speak, but then out of nowhere she started giggling, when I asked she said it was nothing.

When she started to talk to me it was about not marrying me, that she had someone else and that he was here, when she looked at his direction my eyes followed. He was a very hansome man but, he was acting like a little kid with another hansome man. They were spitting food everywhere.

Some old hag said things, Hana threw food, body guards fought, Hana's body guards (and butler) won, police came, old hag slapped Hana, old hag got arrested then let go, Lee Corporations now is gone.Then Hana leaves with her lover and leaves the other guy behind to clean up her mess.

I'm just glad this day is over.

  "Hey is anybody home? We came to party!" said a voice I didn't want to hear.

  "Hey Kyu did you die? If you did can I have your house?" asked another retard

  "Heechul go home, you can't have a party at my house. Yesung if I did die I would never give you my house. I would give it to the needy. So when I die Donghae, you can have my house."

  "Why are you picking on me, I haven't done anything yet." whined Donghae as he entered my room with the rest of the guys.

  "Why are you guys here? It's already late, and I'm tired." I said

  "We came to celebrate your first day of working." said Ryeowook, who was holding a big bag.

  "What is in the bag?"

  "Ah I made some food and bought some soju for us." said Ryewook

  "I have to go to sleep now, I have to go to work early tomorrow and it's already late. Go home."

  "But I made food..." Ryeowook had the sadest face ever. Dang it I know I'm going to regret this.

  "Okay, but for just an hour though."

  "Yes! We're gonna party like there's no tomorrow!" yelled Eunhyuk

  (End POV)

 

 "Thanks for letting us sleep over, we don't want to go home." said Junsu

  "It's fine, I mean I have this whole apartment complex to myself and only seven rooms are used. You can stay as long as you want, as long as oppa doesn't catch you." you said

  "Nah we're just gonna stay for tonight, your brother might kill us if we stay too long." said Yoochun

  "Yeah your brother is very scary when it comes to you." said Junsu as he shuttered

  "Go to sleep you have school tomorrow. We'll talk more in the morning before you go to school." said Yoochun

  "Okay I'll see you in the morning, if you need anything just call. Good night."

When walked out of their apartment you saw someone was waiting for you.

  "Niel, what's wrong?" you asked

  "We need to talk about today. Lets go to you room."

  "Okay, lets go"

When you arrived in your apartment you went to change out of your dress into your pajamas and took off the very itchy wig. When you returned to the living room Niel was sitting on the sofa with a serious face.

  "What do you want to talk about?" you asked

  "Are you gonna marry our home room teacher?" he asked without hesitating

  "No, not if I can stop it."

  "Don't marry him because of us, find someone you love, and want to spend the rest of your life with him."

  "I'm not going to break my engagement, he has to break it. That way my brother can't touch you boys."

  "What are you going to tell the other guys? They wanted to ask, but I stopped them from coming to see you."

  "I'm going to tell them I'm engaged to him but, not that I'm trying to break the engagement, cause if I do they'll try to help."

  "Are you going to school tomorrow?"

  "No, but I'm going after school. I have detention."

  "Do you want me to stay with you tomorrow? I'll even go to detention with you."

  "No you're going to school tomorrow, L.Joe will stay with me. You can come with me to dentention though."

  "Why do you want L.Joe to stay with you and not me?"

  "Don't get jealous, it's just that I have a feeling he's going to try to start something with Mr. Cho if he goes to school."

  "What about the other guys?"

  "They're more level-headed.  They won't start anything without being provoked. Take the car to school tomorrow, I'll walk there."

  "You can't walk to school by yourself."

  "I'll get L.Joe to walk me. Just wait afterschool and we'll make the guys take him home, and we could walk back together after dentention."

  "Okay, that'll work. Now go to sleep, I'll see you in the morning. We'll make breakfast at L.Joe's place so he'll stay in one place. Good night princess, thank you for always protecting us." Niel said as he kissed your forehead

  "That's the least I could do, the six of you saved my life."

 

You were running through alleys, your dress kept on getting caught on the walls that had sharp edges.
Your chest heaved rapidly with heavy panting, you wanted to stop and have a rest but, you could hear them chasing you.
You kept on running but the alley kept on going and going, you tripped and landed on a piece of glass.
You tried to get up but someone grabbed you.
  "Did you think you could leave me so easily. I told you I'll fine you again, you can never leave me." he said, then whispered in your ear "You're mine forever."

"wake... wake up.... come on... WAKE UP YOU'RE HAVING A NIGHTMARE!"

"DON'T TOUCH ME! HELP! HELP ME! LET ME GO!" you were screaming like there was no tomorrow. "OPPA! OPPA! HELP IT'S HIM, HE'S BACK!" you were now sobbing uncontrollably.

"____ It's me, it's Cap oppa. He isn't here, it's just a dream. Open your eyes. We're all here, he'll never get you."

You started to open your eyes, and saw you were in Cap's arms. He was rocking you back and forth, shushing your sobs. Everyone was in you room, not knowing what to do. They all had a worried look in their eyes. You could hear Ricky crying in the corner.

  "Oppa?" you said as tears rolled down your eyes. "Was that a dream?"

  "Yes, don't worry. He's gone, he doesn't even know where you are. He'll never find you." Cap assured you

  "I'm sorry I screamed at you, the dream was so vivid. It felt that he really did grab me." you got out of Cap's arms and went to Ricky. "I'm sorry Ricky I didn't mean to scare you, please forgive me"

  "Don't aplogise, I was just worried when I heard you screaming. Even if your were just dreaming I felt bad that I couldn't do anything about it." said Ricky as he was trying to calm down.

  "Now that you've calmed down you should take a shower, you're covered in sweat. We'll get out of your room so you'll have privacy." said Yoochun. They were all walking away when you grabbed L.Joe's hand. 

  "L.Joe don't leave me alone, please stay with me." you begged.

  "Alright I'll stay, the others will go, okay. When you get in the shower I'll sit infront of the door."  L.Joe said.

Everyone left, only you and L.Joe were in your apartment. You were in the shower thinking about the dream you had. You haven't dreamt that dream in about five years. The reason you chose L.Joe to stay with you right now was beacuse of what happen Five years ago. When you got out of the bathroom L.Joe got up from the door and stood in front of you.

  "Do you feel better now?" he asked.

  "Yeah, it just felt so real, like I was reliving it all over again."

  "You know I would never allow him anywhere near you. I would kill him before he even took a step towards you."

  "Thank you oppa for caring about me so much. We should go meet up with the rest of the guys, and have breakfast with them. And I was wondering if you would stay home with me today, I don't want to go to school today." you asked

  "Yeah of course. Lets go tell them."

  "And oppa, here keep this." you handed him something.

  "A key? What's it for?"

  "It's the key to my apartment, the copy you made. I want you to have it, I know I can trust you." you smile as you told him.

   "Are you sure?" you nodded "Really thank you for trusting me." he hugged you.

You went to L.Joe's place, everyone was sitting in kitchen eating breakfast. They stopped once they saw you.

  "Are you okay?" Chanjo asked.

  "Yeah I feel better, but I'm not going to school today. L.Joe will stay home with me today. I hope that's fine." you said

  "Yeah that's perfectly fine, I was going to tell you to stay home anyways." said Cap

  "And Yoochun and Junsu oppa, I hope you don't tell my oppa what happen today. He would make me go back to the main house."

  "Don't worry we won't say a word to him." said Junsu.

  "Thanks."

 

Homeroom has already started, and Kyuhyun was waiting for you to come to class. He had one of the biggest hangover he ever experienced. Rinnggg. The last bell rang and there was no sign of you.

  "Okay lets start today's lesson. We will be talking about what you want to do in the future or if you want advice today is the day to ask." The door slid open and walked in Niel by himself, with a very tired face. "Why are you late Mr. Kim?"

  "I had a bad morning, I aplogise for being late." said Niel

  "Okay, just sit down. Ask the people around you what we're doing today, if you need help just ask me." explained Kyuhyun.

  "Okay, thank you sir." Niel asked his classmates what they had to do. That's when the other student started asking about why you weren't at school today. When Kyuhyun heard the question, he didn't even notice he was leaning a bit over to hear too. "Oh ____ is a bit sick. She was the reason me and Teen Top were a bit late."

  "Is it okay to leave her home alone?" a boy asked.

  "Oh, she isn't home alone L.joe hyung stayed with her. He'll take great care of her."  Niel said with a weary smile

  "I thought she was home alone because, you usually stay home with her if she doesn't come to school."  said another boy.

  "Yeah I usually stay with her, but this time she asked L.Joe to stay. She wouldn't even let go of him, and I don't think he wanted her to let go." 

  "So we won't see her till monday. Man i hate the weekend." whined the same boy.

  "You might get to see her. She's coming after school for detention. She doesn't want an extra day." 

Kyuhyun sighed a bit and didn't even notice he had a small smile on his face when he heard that you were coming later. He wanted school to end already, but just thought of it as just wanting to go home and sleep.