Just Her Teacher

From Student To Fiancé

*Click* *Click* *Click*

L.Joe stirred in his sleep, he kept hearing clicking noises that were starting to wake him up.

*Click* *Click* *Click*

When he finally decided to open his eyes, he saw Yoochun taking his picture.

  "Hyung what the hell?" 

  "It's just that you two look cute together. I had to take a picture." said Yoochun as he kept on taking pictures.

*What is he talking about?* thought L.Joe. He looked down to see that you were sleeping in his arms, holding onto his chest. 

  "Oh yeah we fell asleep when we finished eating breakfast. I thought you and Junsu hyung left for work?" said L.Joe

  "Yeah we did but Junsu forgot a document, and he couldn't come get it himself because he was in a meeting with Jaejoong hyung." said Yoochun as he showed L.Joe the documents in his hand.

  "Yoochun can you do me a favor?"

  "Depends what it is."

  "Can you take one more picture of us and can you give me a copy of each picture?"

  "Sure, are you gonna pose or what?"

L.Joe kissed your forehead, as Yoochun took the picture.

  "There I'll go print them right now, and you two should wake up you an hour to get ready and an hour to get to school." said Yoochun as he walked to the room that had the printer.

L.joe wanted to hold you for a few more minutes. After five minutes he started to wake you up and told you to get ready. 

You were done getting ready so you decided to cook for you and L.Joe.
you wore this (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gzIFym-eILY/ThnK07XhyJI/AAAAAAAAA1Y/jludBt3LG1M/s1600/04477_s.jpg)
 "L.Joe I made some food come and eat so we can start walking to school."

L.Joe came in trying to tie a tie, but since one of the other boys always tied it for him he never learned.
  "Princess can you help me, I don't know how."

  "Sure but why are you getting so dressed up?"

  "I have a job interview and I want to dress to impress."

 "Oh really, I hope you get it, but why a suit?"
L.Joe's suit (http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mah28d7h1L1rqwzo2o1_500.jpg)

  "So I stand out." 

You laughed as you tied L.Joe's tie, that's when you heard clicking noises, you looked up and saw Yoochun taking pictures of you and L.Joe.

  "You two look like a married couple." said Yoochun. "Hold on I'll come back in like five minutes."

  "Why is he here?" you asked 

  "Documents" said L.Joe

You two were eating breakfast waiting for Yoochun to come back so you could say goodbye, but he was taking longer than five minutes.  It was time to go so you two started to head out.

  "Wait I need to give you something!" yelled Yoochun. He handed you and L.Joe envelopes. "I got to go I'm going to be late!"  said Yoochun as he ran to his car.

  "We'll look at it later, we have to get going or you'll be late." said L.Joe as he walked to the direction of school.

 

There was two more minutes till school ended and detention started in seven minutes. Kyuhyun decided to let his students out early so he could take a walk around the school yard.

*Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg*

School was over and the students were running out of school, talking about their plans for the weekend. Kyuhyun noticed lots of boys and girls waiting by the gate, fixing themselves up.

The five Teen Top boys that came to school walked out and the girls started screaming like someone was killing them. The boys ignored them. They didn't like clingy girls that saw them like idols. The guys stood under a shady tree waiting for you and L.Joe.

  "Aren't they a little late?" asked Chunji

  "They're almost here. I texted them as we were walking out." said Cap

  "____!!"  "L.joe oppa!!" 

  "I think they're here." said Niel as he walked in your direction 

Boys and Girls were crowding you and L.joe, you didn't like alot of people around you cause it made you feel like you were trapped. L.Joe held you close not letting anyone touch you. "Move or I'll kick you." said L.Joe

  "Didn't you hear him, MOVE!" yelled Chanjo

Everyone moved when they heard Chanjo yell, he was really protective over you and he saw how you were freaking out. "Come on we'll take you to class." said Chanjo as he held your hand.

When you entered class you noticed Kyuhyun wasn't there. "Is detention cancelled?" you asked.

  "Maybe but we should stay to make sure, you don't want another detention, do you?" asked Chunji. 

The seven of you sat in the front row, just waiting. Kyuhyun was walking down the hall, he stopped behind the door when he heard you weren't alone.

  "Since Chanjo always cooks I was thinking that tonight I should cook for you guys." you said.

  "Yeah!" the boys shouted. "You haven't cooked in a long time, what are you going to cook?" asked Ricky.

  "Well what do you want to eat?" 

  "We haven't had foreign food in a long time so how about some lasagna and spaghetti?" suggested Cap.

  "Yeah we want to eat that, and I won't have to cook today, thanks!" said Chanjo.

  "Looks like detention was cancelled, lets go." said L.Joe 

  "Sorry I'm late I had things to do in the teacher's lounge. Are you all here for detention?" asked Kyuhyun.

  "No they're leaving right now, you guys should go now. We'll see you when we're done here." said Niel

  "Okay bye guys, anyways it's almost time for L.joe's interview." said Cap as they got up and headed to the door.

  "Wait L.joe you tie is crooked, let me fix it." you said as you walked to L.joe. "I hope you get the job, call me when you're done with the interview. Oh and since it's a big day for you, I'll bye the desert you want, unless you want me to make one."

  "I want a cake like you made for my 14th birthday, if that's fine with you." said L.joe

  "Okay I'll go shopping later to buy the ingredients. You should get going. Fighting!!"

  "You two look like a married couple." said Niel

  "Yeah it's like when the husband is about to leave for work, and  the wife is helping him set off." said Ricky as he walked out of the classroom with the other guys in front of him. "Bye bye."

  "Micky oppa said the same thing this morning"

You went back to your seat and sat next to Niel who was texting someone. Kyuhyun was sitting in his desk, you noticed he looked a bit mad.

  "So Mr Cho what am I suppose to do for two hours?" you asked.

  "Just sit there for two hours. What are you doing here Niel?" asked Kyuhyun

  "I'm just waiting for ____ so we can walk home together. Why am I not allowed to be here?" said Niel.

  "No I was just asking, just don't make noise."

  "Niel what's for homework?" you asked

  "Oh here the teachers gave me a worksheets to give to you, they said they will accept this as homework." Niel said as he handed you the papers.

 

30 minutes later

  "I bored." you said

  "Do your homework." said Kyuhyun

  "I already finished it."

  "Then just sit there."

Niel was ignoring you cause he was busy texting someone.

  "Hey who are you texting?" you asked

  "Doojoon." Niel said

  "Why are you texting him?"

  "He wants to go camping with us."

  "I want to go. When does he want to go?"

  "Next week on Thursday. and wants to stay until Monday."

  "Lets go, I mean we haven't hung out for like two months."

  "Okay I'll tell him. We should start thinking of palces we should go."

  "Mr. Niel put away your phone, this is detention." said Kyuhyun

  "Ah sure, wait let me take this call." said Niel as he answered his phone. "Hello? Hey Chanjo,... WHAT, where are you... and where is Cap? Him too, No don't call L.joe he's probably still in his interview. I'll go right now, I'll call you when I get there. Bye"

  "Niel what's wrong with Chanjo? Are the guys okay?" you were worried.

  "Chunji and Cap got arrested, and Chanjo and Ricky are at the police office. They can't bail them out cause they're underage. I have to go bail them out, stay here and finish detention. Don't walk home by yourself, we'll come and pick you up, if I don't come back in time I'll tell L.joe to pick you up." whispered Niel as he got up getting ready to leave.

  "Where are you going Niel, detention is not over." said Kyuhyun

  "There's an emergency I got to go. Sorry."

  "Wait Niel, call Micky if you need help okay, but only him." you said

  "Okay, bye"

 

  It's been 30 minutes since Niel left and you were bored, then a song popped into your head.

Akon locked up ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEC1N9KrBQ0)

"Im steady tryna find a motive,
 Why do what i do?,

Freedom aint gettin no closer,
No matter how far i go,
My car is stolen, no registration,
Cops patrolin, and now they done stop me,
And i get locked up,

[Chorus]They won't let me out, they won't let me out, (im locked up)
They won't let me out no, they wont let me out, (im locked up)
They won't let me out, they won't let me out, (im locked up)
They won't let me out no, they won't let me out

[Akon]Headin up town to re-up,
Back with a couple keys,
Corner blocks on fire,
Under covers dressed as fiends,
Makin so much money,
Products movin' fast,
Put away the stash,
And as i sold the last bag ed around and got locked up

[CHORUS]They won't let me out, they won't let me out, (my nigga im locked up)
They won't let me out no, they wont let me out, (i got locked up)
They won't let me out, they won't let me out, (baby girl im locked up)
They won't let me out no, they won't let me out

'cause visitation no longer comes by,[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/locked-up-akon-lyrics-various-artists.html ]
Seems like they forgot about me,
Commissary is getting empty,
My cell mates getting food without me,
Can't wait to get out and move forward with my life,
Got a family that loves me and wants me to do right
But instead Im here locked up

[CHORUS]They won't let me out, they won't let me out,
(ohhh im locked up)
They won't let me out no, they wont let me out,
(my nigga im locked up)
They won't let me out, they won't let me out, (im locked up)
They won't let me out no, they won't let me out

Maybe a visit (they won't let me out)
Send me some magazines (they won't let me out)
Send me some money orders (they won't let me out, no)
Maybe a visit baby (they won't let me out)
'cause im locked up, they won't let me out.
Wheres my lawyer? (they won't let me out)
Im locked up, they won't let me out, no.
Get me outta here (they won't let me out)
Im locked up, they won't let me out, they won't let me out.
Baby Im locked up they won't let me out, no
Where's my niggaz?
On the lock-down.
Damn, im locked up, they won't let me out.
Im locked up, they won't let me out.
Ohhh... they won't let me out.
Can you please accept my phone calls?

'cause Im locked up, locked up, locked up"

 "What are you singing?" asked Kyuhyun

  "An english song saying that I'm locked up and you went let me out." you explained.

  "Just stay quiet, it's almost over. Find something to do."

 "Oh yeah, Micky gave me an envelope, and I haven't opened it." you took out the envelope and opened it. you saw pictures of you and L.joe in bed sleeping, L.joe waking up, L.joe kissing your forehead, and you in this morning fixing L.joe's tie. "What the hell Micky?" you said a little too loudly. 

  "Is something wrong?" asked Kyuhyun

  "No." Kyuhyun noticed you were blushing, your face was very red.

  "____, would you like to help me with something, since you're so bored?"

  "Sure I need a good distraction" you said as you walked up to him.

 "Help me take these books back to the library."

 "Why do you have all these books?"

 "I read them dummy. So it looks like we have to about five round trips. By then detention should be over."

 "Okay lets hurry." you said as you grabbed books.

 

The two of you were on your last trip to the library and Kyuhyun made you carry the heavy books. And to make your luck worst the books went back on the highest shelf. You were jumping, trying to put the book on the shelf but you couldn't reach. You tried calling out to Kyuhyun but he wouldn't answer you back. 

 "What the hell, isn't he suppose to help me. I can't even reach." you looked around and saw an old stool, it looked like it could break at any second, but you didn't have any other choice but to use it. You stood on it and it wobbled for a bit. When it stopped you stood on your tippy-toes, but the stool started to sway. You knew you were going to fall but, were to scared to jump off, so you tried holding on to the book shelf. But when you did that you pulled heavy books down with you. As you were falling you heard Kyuhyun  yell at you.

 "Watch out!!"

You landed on something soft, but that something soft flipped you over so he was above you. You heard the heavy books hit his back. You opened your eyes and saw that Kyuhyun's face you just an inch away from yours, his lips almost touching yours. Kyuhyun kept on staring at you until your phone rang signaling detention was over.

Kyuhyun got out of his trance and got off you, he was about to yell at you but you ran out the library. He ran after you, as you ran to the classroom to get your bag. You grabbed your bag and ran out the other door cause Kyuhyun was blocking the other one, leaving your envelope behind. 

 "Isn't this what she was looking at?" Kyuhyun asked himself. He opened the envelope and saw the pictures of you and L.joe, but he kept on staring at the one with L.joe kissing your forehead when you were sleeping, but you didn't notice you had a smile on your face.

 You ran to the front of the gate and saw someone standing there.

 "L.joe."

 "Hey are you done already?" L.joe asked

 "Yeah, I just got out. Lets go."

 "Did you see what was inside the envelope?" he asked

 "Yea-, dang it I left in the classroom. Can you get it for me, please?" you begged

 "Yeah just wait here, I'll be back real quick."

L.Joe walked into the classroom and saw that Kyuhyun had the pictures in his hand. He was staring at the same picture.

 "Don't touch what isn't yours." said L.joe as he pull the pictures out of Kyuhyun's hands.

 "What's your relationship with her?" asked Kyuhyun

 "Why does it matter to you?"

 "Just answer my question!"

 "My realationship with her will be more than it will ever be with you, so don't worry about it. All you'll ever be to her is her teacher." said L.joe as he walked to the door. "Don't think about crossing that line. If you do I'll make sure you're six feet under."

 "Wait L.joe." L.joe didn't listen and ran out, but Kyuhyun followed. He stopped when he saw that L.joe was with you, handing you the photos. He saw L.joe kiss your cheek as he stared at Kyuhyun, L.joe grabbed your hand and you walked out of school.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's about to be four in the morning and i'm supposed to wake up at six to go to school. Ugh

I hope you enjoy this chapter. 

I love Akon's music even if this song is old. i felt it went good with the story.

I'll try to update soon.