L.O.V.E (part 2)

From Ms. Ngo to Ms. Kim

I started talking to my friends and totally forgot to introduce them to Super Junior and DBSK.

"Yah Lynn, do you mind introducing them to us? They already know who we are but we don't know who they are." Junsu stated.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Okay, this is Olivia." She timidly waved. This was all she could do since she was too busy drooling over Junsu wearing his white tank top. 

"This is Violet." "ANNYEONGSAEYO!" she shouted loudly like always. It's not like she was deaf or anything, she just liked to be heard. 

"And last but not least, this is Emily."

"Annyeong, pleased to meet you guys." She was really fluent in Korean. Even though she's 75% Chinese and 25% Mexican, her Korean was really good. Her ex-boyfriend taught her all she knew.

The guys were surprised to hear her speak so well. "Man, this is like full house all over again!" Heechul exclaimed.

"Too bad they're staying with the twins and not you guys." Jaejoong responded.

"Well, unless you ladies change your mind, we wouldn't mind having you three stay at our place." Yesung said while winking at the three of them.

"Sorry, but we missed Lynn way too much to miss this opportunity. Plus, we're going to see you guys a lot anyway." Emily claimed.

"Araso. Which reminds me, why don't you guys sing the full version of our song?" Donghae questioned.

"Yeah, L.O.V.E!" Eunhyuk sang.

"Araso. Lynn, you start." Olivia told me. 

Lynn: Odum sogul hememyo kedarun al su obnun ni mosub

Emily: Don't believe all you see boinun deroga nora midosso

Olivia: Sesangi byonhandedo sesangi mwora hedo nomanun guderoyoya hessosso

Violet: Ne modun gol da bachyosso nan nomu manhi norul mollasso
Emily: Naegen majimag han saram norangol
Lynn: Naegenun jonbuyodon nol niga modu peso ganun gol

All: L to the O to the V to the E hanuri munojyo

Olivia: Ne modun gol da bachyodon non imi narul tonasso
Violet: Kejil dushi hundullyodon jinshil soge nol gadwoman dugo
Emily: (Tell me why) gadhyoborin norul
Lynn: (Sorry go around) jinshirira chakaghaji
Violet: Chonsaui goshirago midodon I nalgega gomun bichuro byonheman ga
Olivia: Ne modun ge jonbuyosso nan nuguboda noman boyosso

Emily: Jo hanul cheudon non imi obsosso

Lynn: Nunul tunun sungan majodo nunul gamnun sungan kajido


All: L to the O to the V to the E gojise sogasso

Lynn: Dan hanbondo no obnun narul senggaghe bon jog obnun narul
Niga jonbuyodon L to the O to the V to the E sesangi kuthnasso
Violet: Ne modun gol da bachyosso nan nomu manhi norul mollasso

All: L to the O to the V to the E non narul tonasso

All the guys sincerely listened to us sing. It was an honor to sing in front of the original singers. 

Everyone applaused when we were done. "Wow, no wonder you guys won. That was amazing." Sungmin stated.

"Yeah, why don't you guys try out for auditions or something?" Ryeowook questioned.

"We just want to stay as fangirls. Besides I don't know if Koreans would accept foreigners." Emily claimed.

"I understand. I bet you guys are excited to sing with us tomorrow at our concert, right?" Ryeowook said.

"Yeah, of course!!!!!!!!!" Emily shouted.

"Hold up, what? We're singing at your concert?" I inquired. I was confused and surprised. *That means everyone's gonna know who I am....*

"Yeah, didn't they tell you?" Siwon asked.

"Ohhhh ummm.... I guess we forgot to tell you... whoops." Emily said, acting coy.

"Oh my freaking gosh! How could you guys forget to tell me something important like this???!!!" I shrieked.

"Hehe, surprise?" Olivia shyly smiled. 

"Yeah, DBSK's coming too."  Yoochun stated.

"Alright. I'll talk to you guys later." I eyed the three of them. " Okay then. So shouldn't we rehearse or something?"

"Yeah, but first let's eat." Shindong said.

"Yeah, I'm starving!" Changmin shouted.

So the girls and I went to the kitchen to make the food and caught up with each other while the guys went to play video games and whatever else guys did. All 19 of them were taking turns on a four player game console. Guys and their video games...

"So Lynn, are you going to tell Changmin you like him?" Olivia questioned.

"NOOOOO freaking way!" They didn't know that I had already told him.

"Why not?" Emily asked. She just finished making the kimchi.

"Yeah, Changmin needs to know that you totally have the hots for him!" She shouted.

"What? You have the hots for me, Lynn?" asked a voice in English. All four of us turned around to see Changmin.

*Oh crap!*