First day of college

From Ms. Ngo to Ms. Kim

I looked at Kyuhyun and whispered, "Is it that noticeable?" He nodded, of course. "I realized when you kept looking at Changmin's shirt instead of putting them to the side like the other shirts." 

"Yeah, I like him.... even though it hasn't been a week since we met..."

"Love's mysterious in so many ways." He smiled, and did my heart skip a beat? I might have imagined it.

"Anyway... please promise you won't tell anyone." I stuck my pinky out.

"I promise." He said in English and our pinkies intertwined. But I didn't know that he would break it the next day. Though, it wasn't on purpose.

I told Kyuhyun to take a shower while I made lunch. It was fried rice with kimchi and bulgogi.

When they were all done taking a shower, I told them lunch was ready, and they headed to the kitchen from all directions like a herd of wild animals. It sort of scared me.

"Thanks for the food!" The guys all yelled. I smiled and told them to take their time. There was plenty. I made enough for 30 people in case some wanted seconds... or even thirds. I was glad that Mom got enough food at the grocery store. She probably predicted this would happen with two celebrity stepsons. 

"Lynn. I'm making you take the job of chef at my restaurant. I'm not taking no for an answer." Junsu told me.

"Okay," I said. He was surprised.

"Really? You will?" There was a sparkle in Junsu's eyes.

"Yeah... I need to make money anyway."

"Oh, okay, thanks then." He grinned.

I looked over at Changmin, and he winked at me as if to say thanks for making the food for him. I happened to give him a slightly bigger bowl than the others. Hopefully, no one would notice.

I blushed, thinking of the kiss again. I secretly wished he would remember it.

"So, when do you go to college?" Junho asked after everyone finished eating.

"On Monday," I answered.

"That soon?" Kyuhyun questioned.

"Might as well start early. I'm taking a Korean class, too." I stated.

"Well, that's good," Jaejoong murmured. I looked at him carefully, wondering why Olivia and Emily liked him. He was too pretty for me. I honestly thought he was cuter than me. I needed to know what skincare products he used. 

Changmin was my type, of course. And Yunho and Kyuhyun were also my type… Maybe I didn't have a specific type. But Changmin was my number 1.

While they were eating, I realized I should get all their signatures to send to O.V.E.

"Hey guys… is it okay if I get all your autographs?" I asked.

"Sure." They replied.

"It's not for me. It's for my friends."

"Oh, those girls on the phone I talked to?" Yunho questioned.

"Yeah, but there's three of them. Their names are Olivia, Violet, and Emily."

"Omo. Your initials would spell out Love." Siwon stated.

"~ L.O.V.E.!~ "The Super Junior guys sang. I looked at them weirdly.

"That's a song from our first album," Leeteuk explained.

"I know the song. It's just funny how you guys randomly sang it." I giggled. "That song is our group's theme song. Our group is named L.O.V.E."

"I see. Well, that's pretty cool." Kyuhyun stated.

"Yeah! That's so cool, yo!' Heechul exclaimed. Then, I got them three papers, one for each girl, and they signed them three times.

Of course, I told D.B.S.K. to write a little extra since they were their favorites. Jaejoong wrote something I knew both Olivia and Emily would like.

Yunho wrote a lot in Violet's. It's probably something inspiring. Yoochun also wrote in Emily's. Junsu wrote in Olivia's, too. It was weird how Emily and Olivia wanted two favorites.

It was a good thing no one was obsessed with Changmin. When they were all done, they gave it to me, and I mailed it immediately, knowing they would be ecstatic to receive it.

The 17 of us hung out for a while. We just chatted, played games, and had fun. I learned more about Super Junior and already had my favorites. Kyuhyun and Siwon. Siwon was a gentleman and had good manners. Heechul was just silly. Even though he was the second oldest, he acted like the maknae. Leeteuk was motherly but also the father figure. That was probably why he was the leader. Shindong and Eunhyuk were also pretty funny. Donghae and Ryeowook were sweet and kind. Yesung was odd but the good kind. Sungmin had both masculine and feminine-like tendencies, which was interesting. 

"So Lynn, have you been to Vietnam before?" Kyuhyun asked me.

I shook my head. "Nope. But I plan to visit there one day."

"We've been to Hanoi. We had a concert there." Donghae mentioned.

"I see. Well, my mom's from Ho Chi Minh City, which used to be Saigon. So I'll visit there."

"So, do you know how to speak a lot of Vietnamese?" Sungmin questioned.

"Yeah. But I can't read or write it well." I explained.

"You should teach us some Vietnamese so we can speak to our fans the next time we go there," Siwon stated.

"Sure. What do you want to know?"

"How do you say I love to eat pho in Vietnamese?" Junsu asked.

"Tôi thích ăn phở." I said slowly for them.

They all said it back funny. Their accents were so cute that I laughed.

After teaching them a little more, Super Junior said they had a photoshoot with S.N.S.D. We said bye, and by then, we had all gotten close to each other.

----------------------

A few days later, I left for school. There was no one home, but Junsu left his car. There was a note on the car keys.

Lynn, you can drive my car to college today. Good luck on your first day.

-Junsu <3

I smiled at the heart and left to Chosun. 

I arrived and noticed that everyone was in groups, cliques. 

*Reminds me of high school.* It wasn't like the college I went to back in California.

I looked for my class and headed inside. Everyone in there was mainly guys. There were about six girls, but that was it. I sat down, and everyone looked at me.

The teacher arrived and introduced me.

"Class. This is Lynn. She's a Vietnamese American who transferred here." She told me to stand up. I did so and introduced myself in Korean. Introducing myself to the class wasn't expected in the States unless you were in Elementary school or something.

"Annyeongsaeyo, je ileun Ngo Lynn imida." I still wasn't used to saying Kim Lynn.

"She's pretty good at Korean." I heard a guy from behind me say. In the past few days, I learned plenty of Korean from Junsu and Junho while working on the workbooks Yunho got me.

I sat back down, and the teacher went on about baking techniques. We were baking cakes that day. I went to my Korean class afterward and noticed a Vietnamese girl in it. Her name was Lan. 

I arrived home to see Changmin approaching me.

"Lynn... I heard from Kyuhyun. Do you like me?"