Leader vs. Maknae

From Ms. Ngo to Ms. Kim

Was Changmin trying to make fun of my feelings? Was he trying to get my hopes up by kissing me on the cheek only to hurt me? 

I was so bewildered that Changmin could be that sort of guy... But maybe I was overthinking it. Yeonhee and Changmin could have been close friends since they starred in that drama coming out in January, and they're in the same company. I think it's called Paradise Ranch. Of course, I'll watch it when it comes out.

However, the way Yeonhee looked at him made me feel that there might have been something more than just being friends. The hug made me feel envious... Who knew I would turn out to be the jealous type?

I avoided them and continued walking to Chosun. I hoped they weren't going my way. I got my iPod out to avoid seeing them and started listening to my R&B music. 

While listening to Moving Mountains by Usher, I realized they were right in front of me. *Crap.* I must have walked fast, or they were slow because there was a lot of distance between us earlier. I guess I couldn't avoid them.

So, I pretended to walk in front of them nonchalantly. I had my earphones on.

Changmin noticed me and exclaimed, "Lynn!" He tapped my shoulder from behind.

I took my earphones off and smiled at him. "Hi Changmin." I looked over at Yeonhee, and she smiled at me.

"Annyeongsaeyo." She seemed nice. Hopefully, she's not two-faced like the girls in dramas were.

"Yeonhee, this is Lynn, the girl I was talking about. Lynn, this is Yeonhee. Have you seen any of her dramas?"

"I saw A Millionaire's First Love," I claimed, wondering what Changmin said about me. "Nice to meet you." 

"You too." She said. We were walking together. They were headed to the mall next to Chosun to buy something for Changmin's youngest sister. He had two sisters. The youngest, Jiyeon, is 15, and the older one, Sooyeon, is 18.

We reached Chosun, and I said bye to them. I wondered if Yeonhee liked Changmin... I kept pondering at the thought if Changmin thought of me like his younger sisters. I was only a year and a few months younger, though... 

As I walked in, I met with Lan. We greeted each other and started to talk about our moms.

"It's really weird how our moms knew each other just by hearing our names," I said. "Isn't there a lot of Lans in Korea? There's a bunch of Vietnamese people who immigrate here, right?" 

"I know. But my mom told me that when they were our age, they were like twins, you know, how they would know where the other would be or feel or something? Like in that House of Night series... how that black girl and white girl are like soul twins. It was like that for them. My mom told your mom that she had to move to South Korea... But I don't know how they found each other so fast."

"Ehh, we helped them, I guess. They reunited after so long." I murmured while pondering at that thought. I wondered if the O.V.E. and I would have that type of friendship in the future. 

"It's weird, but whatever. Destiny brought them together again. And let us meet each other." Lan grinned. 

"Yeah...well, let's go to class." We walked to our Korean class and sat in the middle of the seats. I was spacing out until I heard Changmin's voice... HUH? Was he in the class or something?

I turned around and saw someone watching a variety show with DBSK on their iPod touch. I shook my head. I've changed a lot since I fell for Changmin. I never focused so much on someone like this before. Was I going to let him occupy my thoughts like this?

Class started and I threw my thoughts about Changmin away for the period.

----

It was lunchtime, and I realized I had forgotten to bring money for lunch. Surprisingly, I saw Changmin pass by. He had a disguise on, and Yeonhee wasn't with him.

"Lynn!" He waved to me. I went over to him, making sure no one saw. Lan was in the restroom.

"Junsu called and said you forgot your money on the kitchen counter. I didn't want you to skip lunch, so here you go." He handed me money. I wasn't sure why Junsu wasn't the one to come, but he must have been lazy.

"Changmin, I don't have money to return to you." I honestly said. My job at Spicy Pho Bay didn't start yet.

"It's okay." He ran away before I could deny the money. "Bye, see you tomorrow!"

*Aww, that was so nice of him.* It was a pretty good day. I was able to get food and I got to see Changmin again. But what did he mean by tomorrow?

I found out later that night that Changmin would spend the night over at our house. His apartment had to get inspected for bugs...

*OMG!!!!!!* I was nearly squealing. Hehehehehehehe, I wondered if I could see what his boxers looked like. Or if he was a briefs kind of guy... Wow... I'm acting like a ert...

Anyway, Changmin came over, and I tried to act normal and not like a ert. I swear, having a crush changes you... or maybe that's just me?

"Hi again, Lynn. How was lunch yesterday?"

"Hey, Changmin, it was good. Thanks for the money. But, um, I wanted to ask, what did you say about me to Yeonhee?"

"Oh... it's a secret. But I can tell you that they're not bad things." He winked at me, and I almost fainted. I was such a fangirl.

The doorbell rang, and I left the door ajar. It turned out that Yunho was visiting.

"Annyeong, Lynn-ah. How have you been?"

"Pretty good." We started to chat, but as soon as Changmin tried to talk to me, I swore I saw Yunho give him a backoff look, and Changmin went to Junsu.

*What's up with Yunho?* I wondered how he was Violet's type. She dated plenty of guys before, not that she was a or anything, but she got tired of guys easily. Back in high school, she was into the jock type. She dated a bunch of Football and Basketball players.

Yunho was tall and slim. Not muscular. And he seemed like the quiet type. Which was more of my type. I'll probably have to call her about it.  

Anyway, I wondered if any of the DBSK members had girlfriends. It must be hard for them since they're idols and usually have busy schedules. I was wondering a lot today. I bet Yoochun had one. He seemed like the Casanova type. I don't know about Jaejoong, though. And Junsu, it would be cute if he had a girlfriend. But I know their fangirls would not be happy to hear about any dating news.

The five of us were playing Jenga when Junsu's phone rang.

"Yobosaeyo? Neh... Neh. Araso, we'll leave right now." He hung up and sighed.

"What is it?" Junho asked.

"Dad said we need to go pick him and Mom up. Their car broke down."

"Why does he need both of us?' Junho questioned. 

Junsu shrugged and stated, "Just listen to his directions." Did the twins switch roles or something? It's usually Junsu who asks questions and Junho who's responsible.

They left, and it was just the three of us..... And it was pretty awkward... It was quiet... like you could hear the clock on the wall ticking quietly.

I decided to break the silence.

'Do you guys wanna play the PlayStation 3?" I asked. Guys love video games. 

"Sure." the two played Call of Duty Black Ops, and I watched them. I failed at those types of games. I was more into the Wii anyway.

"Hey, you wanna make a competition to see who kills the most?" Yunho suggested.

"Sure, but what would the prize be?" Changmin inquired.

"Whoever wins.... gets to kiss Lynn!" Yunho declared as he looked at me. "It'll be Leader vs. Maknae."

"WHAT????"