Do you like her?

From Ms. Ngo to Ms. Kim

“WHAT? What do you mean kiss?” I asked surprised. “I’m not kissing either of you guys.” I looked at Yunho suspiciously. Did Yunho like me? Violet would kill me if he did. Even though I said I didn’t want to kiss either of them… I did want to kiss Changmin again.

“Sorry, I was just kidding. Whoever wins gets food made by Lynn!” Yunho nervously responded.
 
“That’s fine by me.” Changmin smiled at me.
 
I watched them play for an hour or two but eventually I got bored. So I called Emily and Violet. Olivia was the one who was always sleeping. 
 
“Hey guys, how have you been?”
 
“Good! Really good!” They sounded excited.
 
“Did something happen? Did one of you guys get a new boyfriend?” I inquired.
 
“No! We won a trip to Korea!” I could hear Violet screaming which caused Olivia to wake up.
 
“We get to see you and DBSK and Super Junior!!!” Emily shouted.
 
“Wait… how? What did you do that got you guys to win?” I wasn’t sure if they were being serious or if they were playing a joke.
 
“There was a contest for fans across the globe to sing or dance to their favorite kpop group. So we sang DBSK songs and you know how amazing we are. We posted it on youtube and won the trip because we had the most views and likes.” Olivia explained after yawning.
 
“That’s so awesome!” I squealed out of excitement. “ I’ll have to check it out. Well, you guys can stay at our house. I'll let my mom know. How long are you staying?”
 
“A whole month!” They exclaimed.
 
“What about college though?”
 
“They let us off. We’ll be making it up when we get back. That’s not a problem for us, you know that.” Emily stated.
 
“Great. Well, we have two extra rooms. So one of you guys can get your own room. I’m guessing that’ll be Olivia. Since she snores so much.” I giggled.
 
“Hey! I do not snore!” Olivia retorted, making the other girls laugh. 
 
“Woo! We get to meet Junsu and Junho!” 
 
“I’m really excited. I’ll let you guys meet Super Junior and the other DBSK members on one condition.”
 
“What is it? Anything!" Violet shrieked.
 
“Please treat them like they’re regular humans and not hot gods, okay?”
 
“But they are hot gods!” Violet shouted
 
“That rise from the east!” Emily screamed.
 
I sighed. They were so obsessed. 
 
“Okay, we’ll try our best.” Olivia chimed, being the only sane one.
 
“We gotta go Lynn, we love you! See you next week!” Emily exclaimed
 
“I love you guys too. Bye.” I hung up and smiled. It’s been a month since I've been in South Korea and my friends were already visiting.
 
“What made you so happy?” Changmin asked as they were still playing. I was speaking in English the whole time so they didn’t understand everything.
 
“My friends are visiting South Korea!”
 
“Oh that’s cool.” Yunho murmured before groaning when Changmin beat his score.
 
“Haha. I get her food. Lynn, you know your food’s the best right?”
 
I was jumping for joy on the inside. “Thanks, Oppa.”
 
As I made Changmin’s food, I felt sorry for Yunho because he was eating instant ramen. So I let him have some of the kimchi I made the day before with it and added an egg. Changmin was in the restroom.
 
“Thanks Lynn.” He smiled at me.
 
“No problem.”
 
I didn't think something would happen when I noticed he got up and closer to me.
 
"So how much are you making for Changmin?" He asked.
 
"Just three servings." I replied. But then he touched my arm.
 
"Lynn...."He looked at me intensely and I couldn't look at him straight in the eyes.
 
Suddenly getting self-conscious, I stammered. "Y..yes?"
 
"I like you." And then he kissed me out of the blue. It was sweet but it didn't feel right. That was when Changmin got out of the bathroom and my family had come home. Great timing.
 
"Linh có bạn trai rồi!" Mom said in Vietnamese. (Linh has a boyfriend already!)
 
I pushed Yunho away from me. "Sorry Yunho Oppa." I had to tell Violet that Yunho had kissed me. She would kill me but at least I was honest. I ran upstairs after hearing Junsu and Junho whistle.
 
I could hear from downstairs that Changmin was talking to Yunho in private.
 
"So you really did want to kiss Lynn." Changmin muttered.
 
"Yeah, so what?"
 
"Do you really think she likes you back?"
 
"I'll get her to like me then." Yunho sounded confident.
 
Changmin tried not to laugh. "You should know that she actually likes me."
 
"So? That doesn't have to do with anything. Unless you like her back. Do you like her?"
 
I anticipated for his answer. What was he going to say?