L.O.V.E (part 1)

From Ms. Ngo to Ms. Kim

"What if I do like her? What are you gonna do about it?"

I was super happy. I wanted to scream out loud. *HE LIKES ME???!!!*

"What about Yeonhee then?" Yunho asked. He was getting pissed. *Crap... how do I explain this situation to Violet?*

"I told you. I'm over her. I've been over her for a while."

Wait, he liked Yeonhee? I was right about the two of them then... But never mind about that, because he said he likes me! I hoped that I wasn't being too delusional because he didn't actually tell me himself that he liked me. I wondered if he was just provoking Yunho.

"So I guess we're rivals now, huh?" Yunho murmured.

"I guess so. May the best player win." They smirked at each other and Yunho left. I felt bad for not saying bye but I didn't want to confront him about the kiss yet. It was just Changmin now. 

*Do I pretend I didn't hear their conversation? I'm so excited though! He likes me back!* I was jumping up and down in excitement until he saw me.

"Oh hey." I said putting my hand on the wall, trying to be smooth but I probably failed.

"Hey... you okay?" 

"Oh yeah, of course." I murmured. *What am I doing?* "So what are you going to do now?"

"I don't know. Maybe go out and jog or something. Wanna go with me?"

"Yeah!- I mean sure." I tried not to sound too excited.

 So we jogged and talked about all sorts of things. When we came back, we ate the food I made. It wasn't that big of a deal that Changmin slept over. Nothing happened between us because he was with Junsu most of the time.

But it was still a good day, despite the teasing from my mom about Yunho. 

~A week later~

"LYNN NGO!!!!!!!!!!"

I was at the airport waiting for Olivia, Violet, and Emily when I heard them shout.

We all screamed and hugged each other to death. 

"I missed you guys so much!" I smiled so much my face was hurting.

"We missed you too!" We hugged again, not caring that people were staring at us.

"How have you guys been?" We started to walk to Junsu's car. They said good really quickly because they were focused on something else.

"Oh My Gosh! It's really Junsu's car!" Olivia shrilled.

"YEAH!" Violet shouted.

"Shut up guys, fangirls could hear you and kill us all!" I whispered. We hurried and went inside the car and then Emily exclaimed, "We're gonna meet DBSK and Super Junior!!!!"

I laughed and laughed. Being with them made me homesick. But being with my mom and how happy she was here, made me realize that my mom was my home.

We arrived at the house and we were greeted with a huge Welcome to Korea sign by the DBSK guys.

The girls screamed out of joy and immediately hugged all their biases. 

"L.O.V.E!" I heard Super Junior sing.

We just giggled and laughed and sang along.

I hoped things would go well with them being here.