Evil Maknaes

From Ms. Ngo to Ms. Kim

"Your friends don't know that you told me your feelings already?" Changmin questioned in ENGLISH, making everyone stare at me.

"I was going to when everyone went home." I stated back in Korean. 

"Lynn! You kept this from us?" Olivia inquired.

"You should have told us earlier!" Emily exclaimed.

"Changmin, do you like her back though?" Violet asked. For once she wasn't being loud. 

"That's up to you guys to find out." He gave a smirk before he went back to where the guys were.

"LYNN!" They all shouted.

"I'm sorry! I was about to, but then he popped out of nowhere!" I said, not happy at all.

"It's okay. As long as you stay away from our biases." Emily mentioned.

"Well to tell you the truth.... I think Yunho likes me." I looked at Violet. "He actually kissed me the day you guys told me you were coming here."

"Really? How did it feel? You don't like him back right?" Violet kept questioning.

"You're not mad?" I stared at her. I wasn't expecting this reaction. 

"Not really. I'll get him to like me eventually. Plus, since we're best friends, I know you wouldn't do that to me." 

I grinned. "I love you guys." We hugged and went back to cooking.

The food was all done and the guys came to the kitchen running like a herd again. 

"Thanks so much for the food!" They yelled before devouring the food like beasts. It was crazy to me that they didn't mind eating standing up, since there were only 8 chairs at the dining table.

Yunho sat next to Violet. It was still pretty awkward for me to talk to him. I didn't know what to say after that kiss. As for Changmin, he made me confused. If he liked me back, why didn't he just tell me then?

Kyuhyun was sitting next to me and I got to know about him more. He and Changmin were really alike. They had the same birthday month and are the same age. They were both maknaes of their groups. Kyuhyun told me that Changmin played Starcraft more than he did sometimes. They were best friends actually.

"Lynn, do you want me to make Changmin jealous?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Wae? What's the point of that?" (why?) I said disapprovingly.

"So you can truly know if he likes you back or not!"

I sighed. "What are you gonna do?" 

"Just this." He whispered in my ear saying things about Changmin. It made me blush. His voice was very sweet, since he had an amazing singing voice. Hearing his voice so close to my ear made me feel special. I bet a lot of his fan girls would wish they were in my position.

I noticed Changmin looking our way. I blushed furiously. "Kyuhyun, I think that's enough. Your voice is making me really embarassed."

"Sorry. I forgot my voice can do that to people sometimes." He smiled. He glanced at Changmin and smirked. 

Changmin gave a look to him and continued to eat. Kyuhyun then flicked a piece of rice at his head. I tried not to laugh. I didn't know that Kyuhyun was immature. But surprisingly, Changmin did it back. And it turned into a food fight between the two of them.

"Yah, will the two maknaes quit it? You're wasting food!" Leeteuk and Yunho both yelled.

They stopped and glared at one another. They gave each other looks like 'It's on!'

I jabbed Kyuhyun on his arm. "Why are you behaving like this?"

"It's something evil maknaes always do."

"Evil maknaes?" I questioned, a little confused. Kyuhyun and Changmin didn't look evil.

Ryeowook, from the other side of me, said "The two of them are really evil together. They play pranks on us older hyungs and do bad things. I'm pretty sure they're going to take over the world one day."

"You can't be serious." I murmured in disbelief. But when I saw the two of them next to each other after dinner, I realized that it was very true. They started to misbehave and pull pranks on each other. 

"Wow. Do they always act like this?" I questioned.

"Yeah, the day you went to register to Chosun was actually the day they went all out with their craziness. They were the ones who actually made the mess. They kept throwing things at each other. I told them that we were going to play basketball so we could get them to stop." Sungmin stated.

"Oh my gosh. That entire mess was just the two of them? I thought it was all of you guys!" I claimed.

"I know. The two of them are like twins. While Junsu and Junho are the opposites, Kyuhyun and Changmin are exactly the same. Kyuhyun tends to eat a lot also. Did you notice how he ate almost 4 bowls at dinner?" Donghae claimed. "His appetite is like Shindong's!"

"I heard that!" Shindong shouted.

No wonder I kept thinking Kyuhyun reminded me of someone. It was Changmin. But does that mean that I could fall for him too?