Deal

Special One Percent

 

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA………….

It’s been a long time since I’ve pranked somebody. It feels goooood….

HOWEVER…..

My work is not finished yet. There is one more person that needs a little of Choi Sooyoung’s one-of-a-kind lifetime lesson. And that lucky kid just happened to jump into the number one spot in my blacklist in just a few minutes that other day. The lucky person is……

DUM.DA.DUMM……..

It’s SHIM.freaking.CHANGMIN!!!! (insert fireworks and falling balloons)

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!! That freak-of-a-nature should be taught NEVER to mess with Choi Sooyoung.

Now…now….. What would be the most suitable humiliating and brutal punishment for this young lad?

Hmmm….

Putting a whole lot of dissected frogs+mouse+worms into his locker?

 Nah….too easy.

Photoshopping his body with an old, hairy and wrinkly gay stripper, putting it in the school website and published the pictures in the school daily newspaper?

Nah…..too soft.

 I want that Shim-freak to bawl his eyes out in the middle of the hallway immediately after he sees my punishment for him. Come on brain. Think…think….

………..

….

AHA! I’ve got it! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Choi Sooyoung, you’re a genius! Not only you have a drop dead gorgeous body, you have a genius brain to match. HEHEHE….

I gave Shim-freak an evil grin and made some action with my hand to symbolize that he’s next on my list. Judging by the amount of sweat that is starting to form on his forehead and his oh-so-y saliva gulping, he should have probably fe-----

……………

(O_o)

…………………

WHAT THE FISH??? DID I SAY WHAT I THINK I JUST SAID??

Brain: Oh yeah. You said that the Shim-freak saliva gulping is “oh-so-y….”. My…my……someone is attracted to a certain y freak, isn’t that right Choi Sooyoung?

Brain, shut up.

Brain: And I recalled my buddy downstairs, which is your Heart by the way, has been beating a little too wildly when your eyes met the y freak’s gaze. Awwww….looks like someone’s in love…..

I AM SO-NOT IN LOVE WITH SHIM-FREAK! That is PREPOSTEROUS!

Brain: Then, why the wild beating of the heart? The fluttering butterflies in your stomach?

 It’s…..it’s…the DARN hormones! Yeah! That’s why! And I’m Hungry! It’s your FAULT!

Brain: Oh yeah,sure. Blame it ALL on me for YOU feeling this way. Tch.       

And why-the-heck am I debating……with my own brain? Darn, have I gone crazy or something?

Brain: Yeap. You do. Crazy for Shim Changmin of course.

SHUT UPPP!!!!  AND GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!

Brain: No can do. I’m the brain remember? I’m supposed to be in your head. What the fish have they been teaching you in Science class huh?

ARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

 ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

She stopped.

What is she doing?

She looks like she’s thinking hard about something. Occasionally, she pouts and shakes her head.

Eheheheh…….cute.

When she pouts, she automatically puffs out her cheeks, and that made her look a lil bit like a baby chipmunk.

Weird, but still cute.

…….

 Aishh, what the heck! Get a hold of yourself Shim Changmin! This is the time! Run away before she does something bad to ya!

Before he could devise a plan to escape, the front door opens abruptly and our dear old Bae YongJoon songsaengnim walks in. Changmin sighed.

“ Finally! Songsaengnim, what took you so lo-

“Why is the class in a mess?” Bae YongJoon songsaengnim cuts Changmin’s sentence and glares at the whole class.

“The desk and chairs are not on their proper position-

“Kangin and Ryeowood were playing ‘catch’ with each other.”

“the blackboard is dirty-

“They also play ‘catch’ with the blackboard duster.”

“food wrappers are thrown all over the floor-

“I have no idea who did such a thing but I’m positively sure that it’s NOT my doi-

“Changmin, shut up and sit down.”

“Right away, sir.” Changmin made a zipping motion with his mouth and sat down quietly.

Arrgghhh….my headache. Bae YongJoon songsaengnim rubs his temple. He spots a certain girl at the back of the class.

“Choi Sooyoung, what are you doing standing there? Sit down.”

All this while, Sooyoung had been standing there like an idiot in the back of the classroom.  Changmin chuckled.

“……..”

“Choi Sooyoung! “

“……………”

“CHOI.SOO.YOUNG!!!”

“Ouch! Why the fish did you threw a book at me you Shim-FREAK!” Sooyoung yells at Changmin while massaging her sore head.

“You’re welcome.” Changmin replied back grinning from ear-to-ear.

“Miss Choi Sooyoung, if you could please, sit down this instant. I have an announcement to make.”

Sooyoung roughly sat down, but before that, she gave a deathly glare to Changmin, who annoyingly-acts like he didn’t notice it. She clenched her fist.

Bae songsaengnim cleared his throat. “Kids.” He motions the students outside of the classroom to come in.

 A tall, lanky guy with a curly hair walks in followed by a shorter guy who looks like a smaller version of Rain Bi. Changmin gasped.

“EH???? KYUHYUN? “

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Changmin looks at Kyuhyun in disbelief. Kyuhyun gave a lopside grin to Changmin before focusing his attention back to the teacher. Meanwhile, the guy beside Kyuhyun wanders his eyes aimlessly around the whole class before his gaze landed at Sooyoung’s direction.

“Choi Sooyoung!” He exclaimed while waving his hands frantically.

 So he knew Sooyoung huh. Changmin peeks at Sooyoung, who looks at the guy in absolute shock before groaning loudly. And it looks like Sooyoung knew him too. Changmin, who seems to not like that idea so much turns and  looks back at the front again.

“ So you guys knew each other. That would make things a whole lot easier. Now, both of you. Please sit down anywhere you like before I announced something important.”

The mini-Rain quickly plopped himself down to Sooyoung’s right and faces his chair towards Sooyoung. Sooyoung rolls her eyes and mutter some incoherent words under her breath.

“Kyu, you can sit her- Changmin sentence trails off when he saw Kyuhyun walks slowly towards Sooyoung’s left and sat next to her. Kyuhyun turns his face toward Sooyoung and gave her a playful smirk plus a wink.

“EHHHH?????” Changmin is flabbergasted. What the heck just happened?

 Sooyoung looks surprised but subsequently roll her eyes. Tch. Playboys. Just my luck.

While the mini-Rain glares furiously at Kyuhyun.

“Ahem..ahemm…. As I said just now, I have an important announcement to make. Recently, our Headmaster has been very displeased with the student’s inappropriate behavior in the school, particularly all of you in here right now. He did not want the other students to follow your footsteps, so he made a proposal to me, that is to find a much more suitable punishment to reprimand all of you in here, so that you will repent and WILL NOT make the same mistakes again. He also said that by doing this, he hoped that you can show-

“Sir, what is your point exactly? “

“I was about to tell you that Kyuhyun if you could patiently listen-

“But you talk too much sir.” Changmin said while twirling his pen absentmindedly.

“Like I said-

“We’re getting bored listening.” Sooyoung scribbled something on her desk with a marker.

“YOU GUYS HAVE TO PAINT MURALS ON THE SCHOOL WALLS STARTING TOMORROW!!” After he lets that out, Bae songsaengnim took a few short breaths, trying to calm himself down.  Relax…remember your blood pressure…Think happy thoughts….

“WHAT?? WHY?” The class shouted, including the Kang-wood couple.(Readers: where have they been all this time? Author: They never left the classroom, but neither of them has spoken a word since the accident before, so I’m too lazy to write about them.)

“Because it’s a punishment for your wrong doings.”

“But painting murals is hard…..”

“Serves you right.”

“Songsaengnim!”

“It’s this or cleaning the toilets. You choose.”

“…………”

“That’s what I thought. Since there are six of you, I’ll group you in groups of two.”

“Ouuuu…ouuu….Songsaengnim! I want to be with Sooyoung!” Junho exclaims while waving his hands frantically.

“I choose the pairings. Not you. My decision is final. You are not allowed to switch partners. Now, for the first group…..”

“Kim Youngwoon. You’re with Kim Ryeowook. “

“Why????”  Both shouted simultaneously. The infamous Kang-wood couple looks at each other briefly before they face the other side, blushing furiously in the process.

Now, Lee Junho. You’re with…………………………………Cho Kyuhyun.”

“Yes! I’m with Sooy- WHAT??” Junho shouted in disbelief.

Damn, I thought it could have been me and Sooyoung. Kyuhyun glares at the teacher not so subtly .

If Kyu is with mini-Rain then I’m with….. Changmin stared wide-eyed at Sooyoung, who in turn, happens to be thinking the exact same thing, judging from her shocked expression.

“And that leaves………………..Shim Changmin and Choi Sooyoung.”

Both students mentioned groaned loudly at the same time.

“Songsaengnim!!! I DON’T WANT TO BE PARTNERED WITH HIM/HER!!”

“I dont care.”

“But songsaengnim…..”

“No buts. As I said before, my decision is final. No changing partners amongst yourselves, you got me? Whoever dares to disobey me, get ready to face the headmaster and prepare yourself to be kicked out of this school, understand? All the instructions and guidelines of painting the murals are in this paper. “

-He passes out the paper to everyone in the class-

“The paints are in the school’s storage room. Take it out when you started working on the mural tomorrow. You must complete one mural within duration of three days. I suggest you guys start discussing on how to finish this project as soon as possible. That is all for today. Good luck on your project. I’ll see you tomorrow. Goodbye.”

And just like that, Bae YongJoon songsaengnim vanishes into thin air.

Not really. He just walks really quickly out of the detention class.

“What-

“The-

“HECK???”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

“So….Sooyoung. Do you want to go to the ice cream shop after this?  Just you and me?” Junho wiggles his eyebrows up and down at Sooyoung.

“No.” Sooyoung answers flatly while putting her books in her sling bag.

“Then, how about the movies? Pirates of the Caribbean is on right now. The mermaids in there are really beautiful but they are nowhere as beautiful as you…..Whatchu say huh?”  Junho is STILL wiggling his eyebrows at her.

“I’m going nowhere with you”. Sooyoung said deadpan while standing up from her seat.

“Well, we could hang out together in my house, on the couch, in the dark, just you and me-

“LEE JUNHO!”  Followed by a loud*BAM* could be heard.

“Ouhh……. I just LOVE the way you scream my name like that…..but, that hit was unnecessary though. Still strong as always huh? Well we could use that energy for someth-

“Buzz off Lee Junho.”  A male voice appears behind Sooyoung’s back. Sooyoung turns backwards to find….

Cho Kyuhyun, standing oh-so close to her.

Sooyoung gasped inwardly and she takes a few steps sideways as she is uncomfortable with the close proximity. Why the heck is this guy so close to me? Sooyoung gulped.

“Cho Kyuhyun, mind your own business. I was talking to Sooyoung right here, NOT  YOU.” Junho stated while glaring at Kyuhyun.

“But she doesn’t look like she wants to talk to you. And your words I must say are quite offensive. You’re making her feel uncomfortable.”

Psshhh….And you’re not? Look who’s talking. Sooyoung muttered to herself.

“But.  He’s right about one thing though.”

Kyuhyun walks closer to Sooyoung and whisper in her ear.

“You really are beautiful, Choi Sooyoung. “

As hard as she might, Sooyoung can’t hide the tint of pink blush that slowly appears on her face.

“What are y-

“My name is Cho Kyuhyun.” He straightened his back.

 “Remember me.” He finished the sentence with a wink and walks out of the class.

“Yah…...Yah….…YAH!!!!! Cho Kyuhyun!! I’m not done with you yet! Come back here!!!” Junho shouts while trailing Kyuhyun from behind.

Kang-wood couple is nowhere to be seen. Guess they fled the class a long time ago.

As for our not-yet-lovebirds right here……..

Sooyoung is currently rooted on that spot. Her brain is still digesting Cho Kyuhyun’s words.

What the……What did he meant by remember him? Is he nuts? But, he said that I’m…………beautiful.

“Oh, wow…..you’re blushing really hard right now.”  Changmin’s annoying voice woke her up from her frenzy mental state. He was sitting on the chair Sooyoung previously sat but this time the chair is right in front of her. And the person on that chair is staring at her face so deeply with his fingers grazing his chin slightly.

“Why are YOU still here?”  Sooyoung asked while sighing heavily. She grabs her bag and attempts to walk away.

“Ohh no…it’s fading away too quickly.” Ignoring her remark he stood up, walks quickly and stopped right in front of Sooyoung.

“What the hec-

“I can make it appear right away.” Changmin said enthusiastically while cutting Sooyoung’s words.

“Shim-freak, I said what the HE-

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun. Remember me.”  Changmin perfectly imitates Kyuhyun’s actions and waits patiently for Sooyoung’s reaction.

When he got what he wanted, Changmin laughed wholeheartedly while clutching on his stomach.

“Your face…..HAHAHA….. red…..HAHAHA…..” He said between breaths.

Sooyoung tried to wipe away the blush on her cheeks with her hands but fail. And seeing Changmin laughing so hard at her only makes her blood boil.

“YAH!! YOU IDIOT SHIM-FREAK!!”  She gave a one mighty kick to Changmin’s shin.

“AWWWWWW!!!!!!! YAH!!! THAT HURTS!!!!” Changmin wails loudly.

“IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HURT YOU MORON!!!” Sooyoung yells back and hurriedly walks out of the classroom.

“YAHHH!!!!” Changmin follows her while massaginging his sore leg. “COME BACK HERE!!!”

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Damn. That. Shim-Freak…. I should have kicked him in ‘that’ place. No. I should have killed HIM! Argghhhh…….. How dare he- Sooyoung stopped ranting when she felt a hand grabbed her wrist.

 Oh lo and behold…… It’s the freaking Shim-freak who is freaking touching her with his freaking hands.

“Wait…..Up….a…. Sec ……. “He said between breaths. Sooyoung pulls her hands away from his grip.

“What now Shim-freak? Do you want another kick in the shin? I’ll be happy to give you another on-

“No…No…. That won’t be necessary….I’ve come in peace….”  Changmin held up both of his hands as a way of showing surrender. Sooyoung eyed him suspiciously but does nothing nonetheless.

“What do you want? Just so you know, try or say anything weird, then say bye-bye to mini-you in the future.” Sooyoung said while glancing at Changmin’s down part of the body.

“Oh yeah. Right.” He slightly took a few steps backwards.

“I want…..to make a deal.”

 

 

 

............................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry guys for the really late update....

I've been busy, but I dont wanna abandon this fic.

Thanks for reading! (^O^)