Detention

Special One Percent

 

Class 3-A

BRRRRIIIUUUUKKKKKK………

Damn.

I’m hungry.

Shim Changmin pouts and rest his head on his desk. Lee Soo Man songsaengnim ,the homeroom teacher is absent two weeks. He was admitted into the hospital because of a bad allergic reaction towards , surprise surprise…….rose pollen .It’s funny when his face turns into a mix of purplish blue after he dropped the bouquet of flowers that someone left onto his desk yesterday. But when he started to threw up all over the classroom floor looking like a choking human-blowfish,well….. he didn’t look that funny anymore. Other teachers brought him to the hospital immediately after that.

Poor guy….. NOT. Serves him right for confiscating my junk food when he caught me eating that day.

Changmin roams his eyes around the whole class. Some girls are giggling and whispering nonsense to each other when he looks at them, some guys are cosplaying as SNSD while dancing to Genie, with their pants folded up a tad too high showing their hairy, furry legs.

Hold up,ewww………. Okay, moving along.

Yunho and Jaejoong are nowhere to be seen……..and a certain Kim Junsu showing off his squeaking-like-a-dolphin ability to his fangirls, particularly the class assistant, Kim Taeyeon.

Changmin  turns to his left and stares at Park Yoochun, who  is currently texting a girl with his phone. Hmm, must be that doe-eyed girl he “accidentally” bumped last week.

Tch,how lame.

Who would have thought, a super playboy like him still uses that ancient bumping-into-girls-purposely-so-they-would-fall-for-you trick.  Sad thing is, the girl actually falls-head-over-heels for Yoochun after the so-called bump.  Well, who wouldn’t, after you’ve been up close and personal with the fourth most handsome guy in the school?

Don’t ask me which member in our group is the most handsome guy in the school.

Obviously, the answer is ME. That’s a given right?

Well,the fifth most handsome guy in my list would be none other than Junsu. Why Junsu? No reason actually. I like to piss him off sometimes. It gave me this wholesome feeling of satisfaction, kinda like the feeling you’ll get after you eat a chocolate ice cream sundae topped with sprinkles , chocolate chips and not to mention chocolate flavored cherry. KING SIZE. Hehe…

Speaking about food…..

My stomach is doing some major somersaults right now……with a Lady Gaga Just Dance remix version playing as the background music.

Changmin faces his whole body towards Yoochun, all the while his head is still resting on the desk.

Stare.………………….. (O_O)

No response…….. He’s ignoring me.

He can’t do that. No one can ignore the maknae. It’s an unspoken rule that whenever the maknae (meaning, Shim Changmin ) is calling you, you should NEVER EVER ignore him. Didn’t I forced him to read the “101 RULES THAT YOU SHOULD OBEY WHEN YOU’RE WITH SHIM CHANGMIN” book? I took the liberty of making that book to make their life living with me a whole lot easier and this is what I get?

Park Yoochun DESERVES a punishment.

“Yoochun. I’m hungry.”

“……………”

“Yooochuuunnnn………. I’m HUNGRYYYY………..”

“I don’t have any food. And it’s Yoochun-HYUNG to you”.

“Liar. I saw you took a bun out of your backpack earlier this morning.  You gave it to a girl, what’s her name…. Gahee…or something. You didn’t even give me one!”

“Ahhhh…so you saw it huh?” Yoochun said innocently.

Changmin sighed and his lips consequently forms a smirk.

“You leave me no choice Park Yoochun”.

“What are yo-…………….”

Changmin raised his right eyebrow.

“You wouldn’t”. Yoochun gaped at him. “No, no, DON’T DO IT!”

Changmin takes a deep breath and….

“CHUUUNNN-CHUUUNNNNN-CHUUUUNNNNNIIIIIEEEE!!!!!!BAEGOOOOOPAYOOOOO*!!!!!!!!!!”

If there is one thing that Yoochun hates other than Junsu’s annoying dolphin sounds, its Changmin’s annoying high-pitched, eardrum-shattering fail attempt of doing a revolting act called aegyo.

As a result, what remains is a lifeless Yoochun, an estatic Changmin who is happily munching on ALL of Yoochun’s snack, a frightful Junsu who is currently hiding under a desk, and a bunch of fan girls fainting from the overload cuteness of Changmin’s so-called aegyo.

Changmin -1.

Yoochun- 0.

Life is good.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Meanwhile, one floor below…..

 

“Did you hear that?” Hyoyeon nudge Sooyoung  who is sitting beside her in class 2-A. Her eyes are fixed on the board in front.

“Heassh fwasshh?” Sooyoung  asked with full of half-eaten chips.

Hyoyeon looked at her disgustingly and eyed her chips.

“Nuff whey. Isshh MAYNE” Sooyoung  brings her chips closer to her body protectively.

“Tch. Like I want it. I said did you hear something coming from upstairs?”

Hyoyeon whispered while side-glancing at the teacher in front.

Sooyoung gulped down all the remaining chips in . "Nope. I don’t hear anything" She stuffed some more chips in .

“Hmmm…maybe I’m imagining things. But it sounds so real and sickening. It almost sound kinda like…..like….like your oppa aegyo!” Hyoyeon snaps her finger and her face looks like she just cracked the Da Vinci’s code.

“Excuse me? Sickening?? Why I outta--"

“Is something wrong, Miss Choi? It seems your conservation with Miss Kim right here is more interesting than my lecture in front. Care to share? Oh Jiho songsaengnim is standing in front of Sooyoung’s desk waiting for an explanation.”

Sooypung quickly clarify the situation.”Oh no songsaengnim. We were just so awed at the beauty of the words written by Shakespeare in his poem - she glanced at the board - Sonnet 18, that we can’t help but expressed our amazement to each other”.

“Fine, but next time keep your opinions to yourselves okay? “

“Yes, sir”. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon both nodded.

“Okay, continue on……”

“Nice save”. Hyoyeon murmurs to Sooyoung.

“Tch. Compliment won’t get you anywhere. Prepare to run when class is over”. Sooyoung murmurs back while keeping her gaze on the teacher up front.

Hyoyeon gulped.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Lunch Time.

“Ouch!”

(SMACK)

“Awww!”

 (SLAP)

“Choi Sooyoung, STOP HITTING ME!” Hyoyeon tried to blocked Sooyoung’s left hand from hitting her body but to no avail. “Curse your lanky hands!”

Well that earned another powerful kick to Hyoyeon’s legs from Sooyoung.

“Fine, FINE! I give up. Happy?” Hyoyeon raised her hands up in the air as a sign of surrender.

“Good. Now what can you learn from today’s lesson dear chingu-yah?” Sooyoung grinned and went back stuffing the remains of what seems to be her third bowl of jangjangmyun into .

“Never say that shikshin Sooyoung’s aegyo is sickening”. Hyoyeon sneered while rolling her eyes at Sooyoung.

“And…??” Sooyoung asked and then her spoon clean.”Delicious” She muttered.

“And her hands are not lanky”. Hyoyeon mumbled. “Whose hands?” Sooyoung can’t help herself but enjoy the look of pure torture on Hyoyeon’s face.

“Your hands” Hyoyeon looks like she is about to explode any moment now.”Good girl”. Sooyoung ruffles Hyoyeon’s hair. “Now stay. I’m going to buy some more pudding. I’ll be back in a jiffy”.

Sooyoung stood up and  jogged to the café’s food counter.

“Did she think I’m some kind of a dog or something? Aigoo….. “Hyoyeon fixed her messy hair.

From afar, Hyoyeon saw Yoona,Tiff and Seohyun walking towards her table.

“Annyong, Unnie/Hyoyeonnie” The trio greets her. “Annyong” Hyoyeon greeted back.

“Unnie, where’s Sooyoung unnie?” Seohyun asked while sitting down on the chair.

“She’s buying her lunch” Hyoyeon answered shortly.

“Have you eaten unnie?” Yoona asked while eating her homemade lunch.

“Nah. I’m on a diet” Hyoyeon shakes her head.

“Diet? Tsk..tsk… Hyoyeonnie, you should know better than-“ Tiffany stopped her sentence when a loud commotion is heard near the café’s counter.

“What’s going on?”

“Two people are fighting with each other. Ehh….one of them is DBSK Changmin!”

“Unnie the other one looks awfully familiar……”

“Oh MY GoD!! Its Sooyoungie!”

And then suddenly the café turns silent.

The school’s headmaster is standing on the entrance of the café…….with a hideous chocolate stain dripping on his crisp white shirt.

On top of that, he looks FURIOUSLY MAD.

Uh Oh.

“BOTH OF YOU!!! DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL FOR A WEEK!!!!!”

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

* Im hungry